Aches89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aches89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aches89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aches89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aches89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aches89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aches89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aches89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aches89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aches89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aches89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How can I maximize my cutting results this summer?

Hey guys,

I worked out my macros, and I have a rough idea of how much I should take in. I just tweak it here and there if I feel I need to. I train in MMA also, and my job right now is physically demanding. I work in a warehouse, lifting appliances and unloading trucks all day, so I really need to make sure I get my calories into me. So I suppose this will help my cut since I'm on my feet all day, but as far as working out goes, how should I weight train? Should I stick with the same thing I've been doing? I am using the WS4SBIII template, and I've added in a bit more volume and intensity into it, and it works for me. I was thinking of switching to something else, maybe like some kind of circuit that would really burn fat and it would help me out with MMA for sure. I do 20-25 minutes of HIIT on the treadmill usually 4 times a week.

Any ideas or programs you guys are trying out, let me know. I'd definitely be interested! Thanks!

Chris
    "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

"Concentration and mental toughness are the margins of victory."

"Success is not something you pursue, success is something you become."

"The greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising up every time we fall."

OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Aches89 View Post
    Hey guys,

I worked out my macros, and I have a rough idea of how much I should take in. I just tweak it here and there if I feel I need to. I train in MMA also, and my job right now is physically demanding. I work in a warehouse, lifting appliances and unloading trucks all day, so I really need to make sure I get my calories into me. So I suppose this will help my cut since I'm on my feet all day, but as far as working out goes, how should I weight train? Should I stick with the same thing I've been doing? I am using the WS4SBIII template, and I've added in a bit more volume and intensity into it, and it works for me. I was thinking of switching to something else, maybe like some kind of circuit that would really burn fat and it would help me out with MMA for sure. I do 20-25 minutes of HIIT on the treadmill usually 4 times a week.

Any ideas or programs you guys are trying out, let me know. I'd definitely be interested! Thanks!

Chris
    I would be doing MMA like circuts with kettlebells and sandbags, just basics like overhead presses, lunges, squats pushups.. ect with real high intensity and only rests between circuits, thta way u get benefits with MMA, more usable strenght and enddurance and also fat loss.. i dont think you day job has enough intensity for any fat loss, it will just run you down do eat rght, rest alot and use supplements to keep you in good shape all day so you atcually have energy for proper workouts. Good luck bro