LVNFAST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Gimme that six pack!

Alright could really use some knowledge here. I currently starting cutting weight back in February. I started at about 208 pounds and am down to 186. I am STUCK. I can not seem to shed anymore weight. Abs are defined but not popping like I want to get. Me current meal plan is as follows...

Breakfast (6:30-7:00am) Usually an egg sandwich with ezekiel bread and turkey breast deli meat in it as well and a grapefruit.
    Mid Morning (9:30) Protein shake with Musclepharm combat powder, almond milk and a banana or frozen strawberries.
    Lunch (11:30-noon) Source of lean protein and green veggies or sweet potatoe.
    Mid day (3:30-4:00) Source of lean protein and green veggies or sweet potatoe.
    Workout at 5 or 6 for an hour and a half to two hours.
    Post-workout I immediately have a shake with combat powder and water after training.
    Dinner (7:00-8:00) Source of lean protein and green veggies again.

Can I get a little input from someone please it would be greatly appreciated. I currently take in about 2,100 calories, 120-150Gs of carbs, and 200+Gs of protein. Am I on the right track or do I need to switch it up because my body has adapted to my diet...???

Progressive Overload Anthonyxavcx's Avatar
    Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So it looks like you lost about 13 pounds in the last 9 weeks, which is solid progress, like 1 1/3 a week. You might see slightly slower results but it doesn't appear that you've actually plateaued... you're probably just in your own head about it. If you want, you could cut cals to 2k or add in a small amount of cardio to your week. Are you doing any currently?
    Boston - UMass - Sales brah

"It actually happens quite a bit where the guy who you think will do well, doesn't. But the guy no one expected, the one with the warrior spirit, emerges victorious. It is quite common." - Boris Sheiko

Training log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142685011
    IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13