Adhyuth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to loose in 3 months ?

Fellow members of BB.com, i wanted your advice on loosing fat in a time span of 2-3 months.

I have the following questions in mind and i would appreciate if you could please help me on how to achieve my goal.

1) I am doing cardio for 1 hour which includes 40 mins of Brisk walking/jogging/sprinting and 20 minutes of cycling.
    2) I am doing light weights and try for maximum reps.
    3) After a total workout time of 2 hours i have a glass full of Whey Protein mixed with Soy Milk.
    4) Before working out i take 2 pills of Lipo 6.
    5) I have a normal breakfast which includes a glass of Soy milk with Cornflakes or just a fruit, i skip lunch as i work in the nite i catch up on my sleep.
    6) i have a lite dinner, which might be a glass of milk and a fruit bowl/vegetable bowl or 5 Boiled Egg whites.
    7) I party/drink/dance till i am dead on Saturday's.

Please let me know if i am following the right schedule towards effective weight loss.

Thanks a Ton,
    Ady

KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Adhyuth View Post
    Fellow members of BB.com, i wanted your advice on loosing fat in a time span of 2-3 months.

I have the following questions in mind and i would appreciate if you could please help me on how to achieve my goal.

1) I am doing cardio for 1 hour which includes 40 mins of Brisk walking/jogging/sprinting and 20 minutes of cycling.
    2) I am doing light weights and try for maximum reps.
    3) After a total workout time of 2 hours i have a glass full of Whey Protein mixed with Soy Milk.
    4) Before working out i take 2 pills of Lipo 6.
    5) I have a normal breakfast which includes a glass of Soy milk with Cornflakes or just a fruit, i skip lunch as i work in the nite i catch up on my sleep.
    6) i have a lite dinner, which might be a glass of milk and a fruit bowl/vegetable bowl or 5 Boiled Egg whites.
    7) I party/drink/dance till i am dead on Saturday's.

Please let me know if i am following the right schedule towards effective weight loss.

Thanks a Ton,
    Ady
    Not enough information. Are you male or female? What is your current weight? In addition, go to "fitday" or a similar site and log a typical day's nutrition and provide the macronutrient info...
    I'll take arrogance and the inevitable hubris over self-doubt and lack of confidence, anyday.......