Kyriakou1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Easiest way to get rid of Lower Stomach Fat

Hi Everyone,

I'm 19, 6'2 and currently weighing 198lbs. I do boxing & a goal of mine for this year is to have atleast 30 amateur fights and start fighting next year.
    I'm currently on the Keto diet, living in Australia & being of european decent doesn't help when you're trying to be strict. Parents & Grandparents always forcing you to eat carbs :/
    Anyways, I am on ISO Sensation 93 and Casein. Take 1MR and jack3d sometimes & take fish oil, flaxseed oil, multi-vitamin, astragalus tablets every day.
    I've had this f*****g gut for ever since i can remember, I used to be 230lbs, now ive cut down but still have the fkn gut

How do I target this? I've been out of training for 4 weeks due to injuries.

If i can get rid of this lower stomach fat I will be ecstatic!

cheers & greeting from Melbourne

obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well it's easier said then done to be honest. How bad were the injuries for you to do some cardio? Being sedentary with a bad diet is only hindering your goal. Granted your injuries are stopping you from this. The best thing to do if you can't exercise is to be on a strict diet with a caloric deficit.

flip1199 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flip1199 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flip1199 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flip1199 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flip1199 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flip1199 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flip1199 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flip1199 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flip1199 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flip1199 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flip1199 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's a matter of calories in vs calories burned. How many calories do u eat a day?

kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50)

screenguardguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screenguardguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screenguardguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screenguardguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screenguardguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screenguardguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screenguardguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screenguardguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screenguardguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screenguardguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screenguardguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well 75% of body image is based on diet, could you post your macros as well as a typical diet? You mention a lot of carbs, but how much approximately?
    Go big, or go home.

Kyriakou1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by obey46 View Post
    Well it's easier said then done to be honest. How bad were the injuries for you to do some cardio? Being sedentary with a bad diet is only hindering your goal. Granted your injuries are stopping you from this. The best thing to do if you can't exercise is to be on a strict diet with a caloric deficit.
    I've just had exams, my bad for the late reply!
    Cheers for the advie guys. I consume around 2,200 calories a day, sometimes more. Due to exams I havent been boxing so it's going to be interesting to see how much I weigh. Starting on Sunday I will have a strict diet and train 2 hours a day cardio/boxing and 45mins of weight training for each part of the body

Monday - arms 9:30-10:30 boxing 4:30pm Spar
    Tuesday - legs 9:30-10:30 boxing 6.00pm Bike/Treadmill
    Wedneday - Chest 9:30-10:30 boxing 4:30 Spar
    Thursday - back 9:30-10:30 boxing
    Friday - Shoulders 9:30-10:30 boxing 4:30 Spar

I maintain a strict diet which usually consists of
    chicken, broccoli, spinach, tuna, red meat, egg whites, a lot of ricotta, baked beans, asparagus, eggplant, fish.
    A usual day for me would consist of:

Breakfast: Cottage Cheese mixed with yoghurt, nuts and honey
    Lunch: 2 Chicken Breast and 160grams of Spinach
    Snack: Tin of Tuna
    Dinner: Red Meat & Vegetables

Is that too much if I want to cut up? There's a lot of calories in that but not a lot of carbs.
    Thnak for your posts guys im ecstatic to get off to a good start starting Sunday

Furthermore, Im running low on the protein, what portein should I buy? I found a place 40mins away that sells gold standard for $79 as a pose to me purchasing ISO (118$)

mjdeuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    those stubborn areas are the last to go :/, keep with a soild diet and workout regiment and all will fall into place! As previously stated the only way to lose fat weight is burning more calories than you take in

Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To put it in the most simple way I can think of:

Find out how many calories you can consume a day

Start counting calories in your food and make your goal to have a deficit of 500 every day (maintenance - 500= ?)

Do cardio every day (try to burn at least 300-500 calories a day).

Follow this and you'll start seeing progress within a week.

Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100)
    I notice that my belt line has no fat , so i wonder if you wore something tight around tummy it would stop fat from depositing in that area?

borislavtonev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borislavtonev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borislavtonev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borislavtonev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borislavtonev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borislavtonev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borislavtonev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borislavtonev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borislavtonev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borislavtonev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borislavtonev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try Lyle McDonald's stubborn fat protocol. It's basically doing 5 min high intensity cardio and then going steady state for 45-60 min. There is science behind the method and he explains it pretty well (if you care to read it, but I suggest you just try it.)