Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

If it fits your macros is HUGE misunderstanding. Nutrious food is always better.

You should be using if it fits your macros with nutrious foods!!! If you want to do "if it fits your macros" use ketchup for ur 6 whole eggs. or use some sugar in ur oats!!!!! or premixed oatmeal!!!!

to many threads people with shtty physiques or just people blessed with genetics are saying, u can eat 2 cheese burgers and larges fries everyday and it will be the same thing as long as it fits ur macros.

noooo. thats wrong.

IF it fits your macros means something small. less than 500 of ur calories are "if it fits ur macros" and everything else is 100% clean and nutrious..... if ur diet is like 3500 calories...

right now, im looking pretty damn good. best i ever looked and best gains i ever been experiecing.

i remember last year when i believed in if it fits ur macros and my shoulder press only went up by 5 lbs in 7 months LOL. because of it fits ur macros bs!!! where i ate anything i wanted as long as it fitted my macros.

i remember going on my cut, eating 1 fastfood meal, and then just had whey protein shakes and those macros were the same. and what did i see? strength lost!!!! u cant just eat whatever u want to fit ur damn macros. unless ur blessed with extremely good genetics. then u can get away with it.

pic of me :

getting sick of going into threads and seeing kids that think they know it all preaching kids to eat whatever they want as long if fits ur macros...

I AM LIVING PROOF U ****S!!! some days i dont even count my macros, and still get good gains because my foods now are nutrious!!!!!

macros the same... before - barely any gains. now:? extremely good gains, and i feel so much energy and i feel it even is increasing my testosterone, because im so hyper and pissed off looking for some pu$$y to eat!!! or someone to beat the sh!t out of!!! even tho i control my anger!!!! (shtty drivers turning into my lane when im going 55 mph and i have to slow down to 25 mph for them... I GET REAL MAD and beep my horn for a whole minute because they piss me off!!!!! and if i would not go to jail, i would hit there car so they can pull over and then take a bat and beat them!!!) thats how bad my testosterone and how powerful and good i feel...

so enough with eating ur fastfoods everyday and all ur junk food. eat nutrious. see gains. sleep enough too.

/RANT !!!!

U WANT TO DO IF IT FITS UR MACROS? HAVE A CAN OF SODA(150 CALORIES) AND THEN EAT CLEAN THE REST OF THE DAY. SOMETHING SMALL.

IM TIRED OF U KIDS GIVING BAD ADVICE TO OTHERS TELLING THEM THEY CAN EAT 1600 CALORIES WORTH OF FASTFOOD AND SEE THE SAME RESULTS AS SOMEONE EATING CLEAN EVERYDAY...

i wouldnt make this thread if i was not talking from experience... my results are way better than my past results and that should be the opposite... my newb gains should be better than now. but its not!!! why? because i changed my diet and eat nothing but nutrious foods !!! SO I DONT CARE WHAT ANY OF U SAY. UR WRONG. IM RIGHT. I EAT NOTHING BUT NUTRIOUS FOODS AND SEE BETTER RESULTS. THERE FORE NUTRIOUS FOODS ARE ALWAYS BETTER.

JUST GOT BACK FROM LEG DAY AND I STILL HAVE ENERGY BECAUSE OF THE NUTRITIOUS FOODS. U MAD!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy ur BIG MAC AND FRIES EVERYDAY KIDS. ENJOY IT. WHILE I GET BETTER GIANS THAN U .AHAHAHAH U MAD
    My favorite miscer:LtGoose (no homo)
    Respect List : ShayZ, , dickyoliver, zuludddd, Thomas.of.Hunter , jcapo, zer0xp , Rasc170,wollo7,ajcoop20,softpounder
    -------
    *L4-l5 Herniated Disc Crew*
    *slap tear shoulder injury crew*

chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    [Citation needed]

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the hell is this?
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im not gonna argue with u brahs. im here to help the newbs that think they can eat whatever they want as long as it fits ur macros.

newbs. look at the pics of me. and look at the pics of the poster who are hating me. compare the join dates to.
    Respect List : ShayZ, , dickyoliver, zuludddd, Thomas.of.Hunter , jcapo, zer0xp , Rasc170,wollo7,ajcoop20,softpounder
    -------

321s is just really nice. (+1000) 321s is just really nice. (+1000) 321s is just really nice. (+1000) 321s is just really nice. (+1000) 321s is just really nice. (+1000) 321s is just really nice. (+1000) 321s is just really nice. (+1000) 321s is just really nice. (+1000) 321s is just really nice. (+1000) 321s is just really nice. (+1000) 321s is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agreed iifym is complete b.s

Originally Posted by 321s View Post
    amen. reps on recharge...
    -------

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cool story bro

I liked the part where you originally totally misunderstood it, but are now beginning to grasp it's very simple concept. Grats to you,srs.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

Horseshoe of peace IamKyleKelly's Avatar
    IamKyleKelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamKyleKelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamKyleKelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamKyleKelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamKyleKelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamKyleKelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamKyleKelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamKyleKelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamKyleKelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamKyleKelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamKyleKelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I dont eat nutritous foods and i just lift heavy and i think im pretty big for 17. Not really on either side though

mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My understanding of IIFYM was a means to decrease dieting stress - aim to eat nutritious whole food as much as you can and when you really crave something or are in a social situations with friends, just fit the food into your macros and move on with your life. It's not an excuse to eat cookie dough and drink protein shakes 24/7 but avoid the, "I can't eat anything when out with friends because it's not fish and rice cakes"
    My log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144840161&page=3

407/226/457 @ 128.0 at 2013 USAPL MO State / Ozarks
    342/210/435 @ 120.8 at 2012 Arnold Sports Festival Raw Challenge

[ Misc Strength Crew ] [ Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs ]

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jelet View Post
    im not gonna argue with u brahs. im here to help the newbs that think they can eat whatever they want as long as it fits ur macros.

newbs. look at the pics of me. and look at the pics of the poster who are hating me. compare the join dates to.
    uh.. if you're referring to me, i'd be interested in knowing where the "hating" was in my response.

but while we're on the subject, your post was awful silly.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 321s View Post
    Complete b.s. that is completely validated by scientific, peer-reviewed publications, as well as the laws of thermodynamics. The irony is that the OP and yourself are most likely following IIFYM. You both clearly have no understanding of what it entails, or have grossly misconstrued its meaning.

Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Cool story bro

I liked the part where you originally totally misunderstood it, but are now beginning to grasp it's very simple concept. Grats to you,srs.
    yep. i dont have a problem with if it fits ur macros if its something small. i dont believe something that small will have an effect on u. but there are literally threads that i been reading where people act like they are some old professional bodybuilder scientist, telling people they have 4 slices of pizza every day because it fits there macros. (fastfood/non nutritious food thats like 1k + calories) and are preaching to eat fastfood meals daily as long as it fits ur macros... really got me going having the young newbs listening to that bs advice. i thought i would make this thread to hopefully not have them in the wrong path...
    -------

YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you consume food in order to reach a macronutrient intake, you are 'doing' IIFYM.

Not sure what you're talking about, OP.

You *******.
    fluglotse

Originally Posted by chillaxbroseph View Post
    Complete b.s. that is completely validated by scientific, peer-reviewed publications, as well as the laws of thermodynamics. The irony is that the OP and yourself are most likely following IIFYM. You both clearly have no understanding of what it entails, or have grossly misconstrued its meaning.
    THANK YOU.

Also, be aware OP that IIFYM is just a reworking of the well-established concept of Discretionary Calories (see here: http://extension.missouri.edu/fnep/n...es/handout.pdf)

If you happened to make the moronic mistake in the past that fitting items into your macros somehow justifies eating only processed, non-nutritious food, then you misundertood the concept to begin with. Frankly, anyone with a brain would also think your personal version of IIFYM was B.S., too... luckily, there are those of us with common sense who can apply basic brain power and not assume that fats, proteins, and carb numbers are the ONLY things that matter.

Basically you just made a thread admitting how misinformed you are.

Someone get the OP a trophey.

thors5 is just really nice. (+1000) thors5 is just really nice. (+1000) thors5 is just really nice. (+1000) thors5 is just really nice. (+1000) thors5 is just really nice. (+1000) thors5 is just really nice. (+1000) thors5 is just really nice. (+1000) thors5 is just really nice. (+1000) thors5 is just really nice. (+1000) thors5 is just really nice. (+1000) thors5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You should be using if it fits your macros with nutrious foods!!! If you want to do "if it fits your macros" use ketchup for ur 6 whole eggs. or use some sugar in ur oats!!!!! or premixed oatmeal!!!!

to many threads people with shtty physiques or just people blessed with genetics are saying, u can eat 2 cheese burgers and larges fries everyday and it will be the same thing as long as it fits ur macros.

noooo. thats wrong.

IF it fits your macros means something small. less than 500 of ur calories are "if it fits ur macros" and everything else is 100% clean and nutrious..... if ur diet is like 3500 calories...

right now, im looking pretty damn good. best i ever looked and best gains i ever been experiecing.

i remember last year when i believed in if it fits ur macros and my shoulder press only went up by 5 lbs in 7 months LOL. because of it fits ur macros bs!!! where i ate anything i wanted as long as it fitted my macros.

i remember going on my cut, eating 1 fastfood meal, and then just had whey protein shakes and those macros were the same. and what did i see? strength lost!!!! u cant just eat whatever u want to fit ur damn macros. unless ur blessed with extremely good genetics. then u can get away with it.

getting sick of going into threads and seeing kids that think they know it all preaching kids to eat whatever they want as long if fits ur macros...

I AM LIVING PROOF U ****S!!! some days i dont even count my macros, and still get good gains because my foods now are nutrious!!!!!

macros the same... before - barely any gains. now:? extremely good gains, and i feel so much energy and i feel it even is increasing my testosterone, because im so hyper and pissed off looking for some pu$$y to eat!!! or someone to beat the sh!t out of!!! even tho i control my anger!!!! (shtty drivers turning into my lane when im going 55 mph and i have to slow down to 25 mph for them... I GET REAL MAD and beep my horn for a whole minute because they piss me off!!!!! and if i would not go to jail, i would hit there car so they can pull over and then take a bat and beat them!!!) thats how bad my testosterone and how powerful and good i feel...

so enough with eating ur fastfoods everyday and all ur junk food. eat nutrious. see gains. sleep enough too.

/RANT !!!!

U WANT TO DO IF IT FITS UR MACROS? HAVE A CAN OF SODA(150 CALORIES) AND THEN EAT CLEAN THE REST OF THE DAY. SOMETHING SMALL.

IM TIRED OF U KIDS GIVING BAD ADVICE TO OTHERS TELLING THEM THEY CAN EAT 1600 CALORIES WORTH OF FASTFOOD AND SEE THE SAME RESULTS AS SOMEONE EATING CLEAN EVERYDAY...

i wouldnt make this thread if i was not talking from experience... my results are way better than my past results and that should be the opposite... my newb gains should be better than now. but its not!!! why? because i changed my diet and eat nothing but nutrious foods !!! SO I DONT CARE WHAT ANY OF U SAY. UR WRONG. IM RIGHT. I EAT NOTHING BUT NUTRIOUS FOODS AND SEE BETTER RESULTS. THERE FORE NUTRIOUS FOODS ARE ALWAYS BETTER.

JUST GOT BACK FROM LEG DAY AND I STILL HAVE ENERGY BECAUSE OF THE NUTRITIOUS FOODS. U MAD!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy ur BIG MAC AND FRIES EVERYDAY KIDS. ENJOY IT. WHILE I GET BETTER GIANS THAN U .AHAHAHAH U MAD
    Totally agree with you, I was eating really healthy nutritious food about a month ago (counting my calories) and then for about a week I was really busy and started eating tons of fast food and way more carbs (but still in my calorie limit). I started feeling way more tired and more depressed and I couldn't work out nearly as hard. Then went back to a really healthy diet and practically immedielty went back to feeling full of energy and could work out harder and longer. Even if it fits your macros, what your eating is honestly way more important.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Your "look at how great a physique I have" post implies if I can find a pic of someone with a better physique who IIFYM's that this is more beneficial than eating a nutrient-only dense diet.

Not a good idea.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

yep. i dont have a problem with if it fits ur macros if its something small. i dont believe something that small will have an effect on u. but there are literally threads that i been reading where people act like they are some old professional bodybuilder scientist, telling people they have 4 slices of pizza every day because it fits there macros. (fastfood/non nutritious food thats like 1k + calories) and are preaching to eat fastfood meals daily as long as it fits ur macros... really got me going having the young newbs listening to that bs advice. i thought i would make this thread to hopefully not have them in the wrong path...
    Ah, so you support IIFYM but, conversely, are against IIFYM. Thanks for clearing that up.

What is wrong with pizza?

Ingredients:

Whole Wheat Pizza Crust (oh no! not whole grains!)
    Tomato Sauce (OH NO.. NOT TOMATO!)
    Cheese (OH NO.. NOT DAIRY! Although in too great an amount it might be harder to eat large amounts of and still fit fat goals)

And don't even get me started on the topping. I like to add terribly unhealthy chicken breast, peppers, olives, mushrooms, onions.. all the things that kill you.

SHAME on me.

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    Your "look at how great a physique I have" post implies if I can find a pic of someone with a better physique who IIFYM's that this is more beneficial than eating a nutrient-only dense diet.

Not a good idea.
    inb4manupic

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by adamww View Post
    inb4manupic

Stupid argument on his part
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So before you were not hitting your macros and now you are looks like u finally understand iifym.

eating so called junk food all day everyday will almost certainly not fit anyones macros please try and understand the subject you are ranting about before posting.

Stupid argument on his part
    Clearly all the chocolate milk and ice cream is hurting his strength gains

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Clearly all the chocolate milk and ice cream is hurting his strength gains
    no
    Its just making him a fatty

side note at OP: I eat just about 0 processed/packaged food. Just my choice. But your theory and arguments are ridiculous and wrong.
    Founder of MMDELAD

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, sit down, take a breath.... and....................................... exhale.

OK, chances are....... if you eat nothing but sh*t.... it probably wouldn't fit into your macros.

You ok now brah?

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Not a good idea.
    JK eats McDonald's every day when cutting, looks better than the OP, leaner, harder, just as big. Paul & Nico do IIFYM and eat ice cream every night during their contest prep for tested natty shows, both have striated glutes at show time. Not wise at all. I got this.

Nicola Elia (Milone79) pro natty bodybuilder, IIFYM believer.

Paul Mura (Cumulonimbus) teen bodybuilder, IIFYM believer, helps others with their contest prep.

Josef Rakich (same name on this forum), IIFYM believer, eats McDonald's daily on cuts.
    Just look through his gallery....
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ph...hotos/20109312

Originally Posted by axxlef View Post
    So before you were not hitting your macros and now you are looks like u finally understand iifym.

eating so called junk food all day everyday will almost certainly not fit anyones macros please try and understand the subject you are ranting about before posting.
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    OP, sit down, take a breath.... and....................................... exhale.

OK, chances are....... if you eat nothing but sh*t.... it probably wouldn't fit into your macros.

You ok now brah?
    Both these posts say it best... OP doesn't actually understand IIFYM (meaning hit your alloted fat, protein, carbs, calories and micronutrients eating anything you want... but it will still require a lot of whole foods, fruits and veggies etc to hit all those micronutrients, pizza doesn't have all your vitamins,minerals & phytonutrients).

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This guy just turned 40, and follows IIFYM.

Originally Posted by cmoore View Post
    Originally Posted by cmoore View Post
    IIFYM works. I think you'll be surprised at what a positive effect macro management will have on your progress. GL. Rooting for ya.

odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thank you!! This has been pissing me off ever since i heard about it. But these *******s just find 1 stupid study on some crap and apparently 'prove' that they can eat whatever they want. great thread man!

Originally Posted by odangdude View Post
    Thank you!! This has been pissing me off ever since i heard about it. But these *******s just find 1 stupid study on some crap and apparently 'prove' that they can eat whatever they want. great thread man!
    the word "if" implies a conditional statement
    Founder of MMDELAD

Hasselbalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hasselbalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hasselbalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hasselbalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hasselbalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hasselbalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hasselbalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hasselbalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hasselbalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hasselbalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hasselbalch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    barely any gains. now:? extremely good gains, and i feel so much energy and i feel it even is increasing my testosterone, because im so hyper and pissed off looking for some pu$$y to eat!!! or someone to beat the sh!t out of!!! even tho i control my anger!!!! (shtty drivers turning into my lane when im going 55 mph and i have to slow down to 25 mph for them... I GET REAL MAD and beep my horn for a whole minute because they piss me off!!!!! and if i would not go to jail, i would hit there car so they can pull over and then take a bat and beat them!!!) thats how bad my testosterone and how powerful and good i feel...
    Does eating 'Anti-IIFYM' make you a raging psycho? Troll thread of the year

dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I eat out at least a couple times a week and I also have a beer or two here (maybe 5 or 6) on occasion. I've consistently lost weight in the last ~1.5months while sticking to my macro goals....I guess I'm some sort of living biological phenomenon.

IIFYM is the most logical "diet" I've ever heard of. It's also the most effective that I've attempted, considering I don't break down and binge eat like I used too by cutting out "bad" food and simply craving them cuz I can't have them.