Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    AVI: 179 pounds. Jelly? ThCweights's Avatar
    ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000)

The truth about Repetition Ranges and Muscular Hypertrophy (Srs Thread)(Good Info)

Quick Intro:

So joking threads aside I wanted to put up an informative thread for the misc, I would say I'm pretty savvy when it comes to weight lifting and muscle growth - as I've been lifting for about 2 1/2 years consistently now and have done a lot of research.

[This thread might be tl;dr but honestly if you do not take the time to read it you're just missing out on some useful information]

I found rep ranges was always my biggest pet peeve when I was in the gym. I'd have people telling me low rep high weight for muscle growth and high rep low weight for getting 'tone' (I know you've all heard this one before). LIFT HEAVY disregard form (serious). I even had a guy at my gym who has an impressive physique tell me that anything above 8 reps is useless - but I beg to differ, and so does factual information that surpasses bro-science.

The goal of this thread is to enlighten some of my fellow miscers on being effective in the gym.

Muscle Hypertrpophy

Muscle Hypertrophy is simply an increase in the size of muscle cells. (It differs from Muscle Hyperplasia, which is the formation of new muscle cells - usually only possible with unnatural means.)

There are two types of Muscle Hypertrophy

1. Myofibrillated Hypertrophy - In this type small and heavy rep ranges ( 2-6 rep ranges, usually power lifters stay in this area) causes Myofibrillated Hypertrophy to be dominate. This type of hypertrophy causes actin and myosin (contractile proteins) to increase in number and add to muscular strength, as well as small increase in the size of the muscle.

2. Sarcoplasmic Hypertrophy - In this type high and light rep ranges (8-12, 12-15 and higher) causes Sarcoplasmic Hypertrophy to be dominate. This type causes an increase in the sarcoplasmic fluid in the cell with no real effect on muscular strength.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Regardless of the rep ranges, both of these two types of hypertrophy are triggered thus the reason why both strength and size can be achieved in any rep range.

One type of hypertrophy more dominate than the other - being dependent on rep ranges but both being existent or in process.

Ranges of Reptitions

The truth is that all rep ranges can trigger muscle hypertrophy/protein synthesis in muscle cells.

Low Rep Ranges

Range 1-5 reps

When you are lifting weights the body calls for 3 different muscle fibers. The three fibers are your slow, intermediate, and fast twitch fibers and everything in between. Obviously you want growth in all three fibers for maximum muscle growth and strength.

Low reps will stimulate all three of these fibers. First the slow twitch fiber, then the intermediate, and then the fast twitch when the slower/larger fibers fail to completely complete the repetition.

*Important to Note* Fibers that are recruited DO NOT contract partially but instead FULLY - meaning if you do not fully complete a repetition then you have not recruited ALL muscle fibers (fast twitch more specifically) .

Essentially this means a heavy load will completely stimulate slow and intermediate muscle fibers effectively.

Medium Rep Ranges

Range 6-12

According to several studies this range, again and again, is the most effective for both types of muscle hypertrophy (in comparison to the other rep ranges). Why? Well obviously because the range has the best of all worlds. It provides the pro's of low rep weight training (Myofibrillated Hypertrophy dominate) while increasing time under tension (Sarcoplasmic hypertrophy dominate) with higher rep training.

It also provides an excellent pump due to the Sarcoplasmic Hypertrophy combination from the higher rep ranges - the 'pump' is extremely important for muscle growth which I will get into in a second.

High Rep Ranges

Range 15 or more

There are a lot that will argue that this rep range will not be effective for strength gains and why this is somewhat true it is actually extremely important to include this type of rep range for effective hypertrophy due to excessive glycogen storage depletion giving a massive pump - which I will explain in this next section.

Glycogen Storage, Cellular Hydration, and Muscle Hypertrophy

This understanding is extremely over looked by a lot of people striving to gain some mass. Sure they know to drink a lot of water and stay well hydrated but really do they understand why?

Glycogen is a sugar/carbohydrate that is stored in the cells of your muscle which is used for energy. Glycogen is hydrophillic which means... that it causes muscles to swell up with fluids since every gram of glycogen stores 2.7 grams of water along with it. Higher glycogen storage is induced by your body when more glycogen is depleted. Thus, as I previously stated higher rep ranges give a much more powerful 'pump' in and even outside of the gym as your muscles will store more of glycogen to adapt to the larger glycogen depletion.

So why would you want more water in your muscles if it isn't necessarily an increase strength or dry tissue? Well, something that is largerly overlooked is the fact that protein synthesis (dry muscle growth) is DIRECTLY related to a muscle's state of water surplus or hydration. Cellular hydration is a powerful anabolic trigger.

In response to increased cellular hydration, the cell initiates a signaling cascade that causes the muscle to go grow larger to protect itself
    High rep training will, in comparison to lower rep training, severely deplete stores of glycogen in your cells. The body, striving for homeostasis or balance, will react by greatly increasing glycogen stores in your muscles - thus causing stretching in the cells, greater muscle hypertrophy, and an even greater induction of Anabolic Hormones.

Also higher rep training, according to this quote, is again proficient in muscular hypertrophy (regarding longer tension duration):

This prevents blood from leaving the area being trained, which can induce growth through increases in growth factor production and possibly satellite cell fusion

Conclusion

Essentially the key to the most efficient hypertrophy is a variation and a combination of ALL 3 TYPES of rep ranges. For the stimulation on both sides of the coin, in regards to the two different types of hypertrophy, there should be the usage of all rep ranges for every workout IF your goal is muscle hypertrophy.

An example for those who workout one muscle group a week (like me) would be something like this:

First 1-2 Exercises - 3-4 sets with heavy loads in the 1-5 rep range with compound movements.

Next 1-2 Exercises - 3-4 sets with moderate loads in the 8-12 rep range with mostly compound movements.

Last 1-2 Exercises - 3-4 sets with light loads in the 15-30 rep range usually with an isolation movement. (Obviously higher reps after muscles are already fatigued for longer tension and greater inducement of the need to 'adapt').

Remember it's about PUSHING past your boundaries. Your body grows to adapt so if you do not break through any walls or even try to climb them then you will never grow past your current state.

More so muscles are made not just in the gym BUT IN THE KITCHEN you can do all of the above and shed sweat, tears, and blood but you will NOT grow without sufficient nutrients and a sufficient calorie surplus.

Also, TAKE YOUR CREATINE - it has to be one of the most effective supplements you can POSSIBLY use by increases in cellular water which as I stated previously is crucial!.
    Last edited by ThCweights; 05-11-2012 at 02:12 PM.

STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Reading, never got a direct answer about what is the best rep range for getting hyooge
    480 Represent

----ASU----

/Sublime Crew/

ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bump

KuntDestroyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KuntDestroyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KuntDestroyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KuntDestroyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KuntDestroyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KuntDestroyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KuntDestroyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KuntDestroyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KuntDestroyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KuntDestroyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KuntDestroyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good thread, agree with everything

S15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i was under the impression that this was common knowledge.. i must've been wrong.

MARK-ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MARK-ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MARK-ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you sir. Excellent info.

Spiick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spiick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spiick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spiick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spiick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spiick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spiick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spiick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spiick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spiick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spiick has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You make good threads OP srs

I remember your How to not get friendzoned thread helped me out

Thanks for actually contributing to the Misc. Will read this one now
    Ron Paul Crew
    Anti- La Raza crew
    Patriotic American Crew
    Deport all illegals Crew
    Willingly deported my uncle Crew

SY85 is just really nice. (+1000) SY85 is just really nice. (+1000) SY85 is just really nice. (+1000) SY85 is just really nice. (+1000) SY85 is just really nice. (+1000) SY85 is just really nice. (+1000) SY85 is just really nice. (+1000) SY85 is just really nice. (+1000) SY85 is just really nice. (+1000) SY85 is just really nice. (+1000) SY85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good thread.

Originally Posted by S15 View Post
    i was under the impression that this was common knowledge.. i must've been wrong.

Unfortunately not... I do not know a lot of people that incorporate all rep ranges in their routines.

Rudy_G is a name known to all. (+5000) Rudy_G is a name known to all. (+5000) Rudy_G is a name known to all. (+5000) Rudy_G is a name known to all. (+5000) Rudy_G is a name known to all. (+5000) Rudy_G is a name known to all. (+5000) Rudy_G is a name known to all. (+5000) Rudy_G is a name known to all. (+5000) Rudy_G is a name known to all. (+5000) Rudy_G is a name known to all. (+5000) Rudy_G is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good read
    5327-1547-1786

I'm telling you brahs incorporate all three rep ranges every routine and you'll see a big big difference.

Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sickkk, i was actually wondering about this recently.

i love you op.
    ΩΩPresident of the Emile William Ivanhoe Heskey Royal Admiration Guild

Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100)
    Good info bro. I mite start some low rep training from now on.

Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100)
    Good info bro. Might start low rep training from now on.
    Inb4 this thread gets made a sticky

Vincent van Dasitmane GreenMintTea's Avatar
    GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Overall, good and informative post bro. It makes sense to me without understanding the exact science. It just seems like it IS right if you know what I mean?

If you scan over a lot of the programs that are raved about on these boards, a lot of them do incorporate multiple rep ranges. Currently doing 5/3/1 and after my main lift (1-5) I do two assistance exercises (If I do OHP, I'll do chest assistance, Squats, I'll do back assistance - effectively doing each bodypart 2x/week) , the first being a bigger lift (8-12) and the second being an isolation or BW (15-20). So far, it's the most I've noticed my body change from any program in the first month or two, and it's probably the first program that I've really attempted to hit each rep range.

WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000)
    good thread op
    repping back since 2011

☆☆☆ SCC ☆☆☆

Eastern Europe's Erudite The-BeAsT's Avatar
    The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    for later
    █ HybridGenetics █

Weights ♦ 100kg is always 100kg
    Winning ♦ The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny.
    Truth ♦ Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

do more

WoodenPillow is on a distinguished road. (+10) WoodenPillow is on a distinguished road. (+10) WoodenPillow is on a distinguished road. (+10) WoodenPillow is on a distinguished road. (+10) WoodenPillow is on a distinguished road. (+10) WoodenPillow is on a distinguished road. (+10) WoodenPillow is on a distinguished road. (+10) WoodenPillow is on a distinguished road. (+10) WoodenPillow is on a distinguished road. (+10) WoodenPillow is on a distinguished road. (+10) WoodenPillow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    great read OP (srs) needed something like this

SuaveAge will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuaveAge will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuaveAge will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuaveAge will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuaveAge will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuaveAge will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuaveAge will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuaveAge will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuaveAge will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuaveAge will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuaveAge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So few good studies out there. Good info though OP.

Whilst endogenous glycogen reserves may be increased with prolonged training, typical isotonic training for less than 6 months does not seem to increase glycolytic enzyme activity.
    From http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8153497 cited by 99

Muscle biopsy samples were obtained from m. vastus lateralis and m. deltoideus of three high caliber bodybuilders. Tissue specimens were analysed with respect to relative distribution of fast twitch (FT) and slow twitch (ST) fiber types and different indices of fiber area. In comparison to a reference group of competitive power/weight-lifters the following tendencies were observed: the percentage of FT fibers was less, mean fiber area was smaller and selective FT fiber hypertrophy was not evident. Values for fiber type composition and fiber size were more similar to values reported for physical education students and non-strength trained individuals. The results suggest that weight training induced muscle hypertrophy may be regulated by different mechanisms depending upon the volume and intensity of exercise.
    From http://www.springerlink.com/content/kl482u82k2221784/ cited by 153

Lol at bodybuilders being compared more to gym class than powerlifters

skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

jpream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpream has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    good read tyvm

JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have only ever lifted low reps heavy weight and I really think im doing it wrong for aesthetics or im not eating right. Should I switch from my A-B-rest-A-B-rest-rest schedule to one muscle group a day? I have never stuck with the 5 day split for long ive always trained for speed and power for athletics. If someone could pm me with an advanced routine that would be great!
    The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.

*{GLOW GANG}*

Originally Posted by skeeet27 View Post

Ironically

results in

jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So let me get this straight

More water in our muscle the better? Thus, creatine would be super useful for that.

What about drop sets?

GOING SUPER HEAVY... then high reps with low weight
    You are your thoughts. Life is perception, thoughts are perception, perception is reality ergo thoughts are reality, I think therefore I am.
    ░▒▓█Team Dreamville█▓▒░
    08/08/2011. the day the aesthetics died. never forget.
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。 ✧。*・゜
    What's a God to a non-believer?

skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ThCweights View Post

Ironically

results in

wasnt srs lol. mind sharing your routine? i also hit one muscle group a week.
    Last edited by skeeet27; 05-09-2012 at 11:13 PM.

Lopez27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lopez27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lopez27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lopez27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lopez27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lopez27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lopez27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lopez27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lopez27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lopez27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lopez27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good info, but I thought everyone who frequents a BB website would know this basic stuff. Simple Google search on rep ranges will give the same info.
    If you put a limit on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. -Bruce Lee

My Training Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147345563

Personal Bests:
    Squat: 445x5
    Bench: 295x5
    Row: 230x5
    Press: 180x5
    Deadlift: 435x5

Originally Posted by jmal2000 View Post
    So let me get this straight

More water in our muscle the better? Thus, creatine would be super useful for that.

What about drop sets?

GOING SUPER HEAVY... then high reps with low weight

Drop sets are effective - think about it, you're going heavy (low reps) to higher reps. This can be done either way even with pyramiding.

As long as there is variation. But compounds should always be heavy low reps and isolations light high reps. COMPOUNDS ALWAYS AT THE BEGINNING OF YOUR ROUTINE - it's crucial to get the most out of compounds (which are super important!) by having little muscle fatigue.

Originally Posted by skeeet27 View Post
    wasnt srs lol. mind sharing your routine? i also hit one muscles group a week.
    It's cool brah I repped you. I'll post it later I just typed A LOT.

youngstallion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngstallion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngstallion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngstallion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngstallion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngstallion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngstallion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngstallion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngstallion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngstallion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngstallion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    mmmm...Not bad but it almost looks like a Copy pasta.

ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ThCweights View Post
    Unfortunately not... I do not know a lot of people that incorporate all rep ranges in their routines.
    true. Seems like you always hear about one or the other, but not combining both. Good thread. repped.