cookie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cookie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cookie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cookie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cookie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cookie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cookie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cookie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cookie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cookie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cookie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fat loss stacks. Hydroxycut elite vs. Shred Matrix

Hey. So I'm looking into fat burners and I think I have narrowed it down to Hydroxycut hardcore elite and MP Shred Matrix.
    I've heard good about both but don't know how I would go about comparing the two?

Also, If I decided to go with the Hydroxycut, what woul you reccomend stacking with it?

Thank you for any help.

qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I used shred matrix with a good diet and lost noticeable more weight in the time frame. Based on a calculator I should have lost ~5 lbs in the time span, with SM added I lost almost double in tht span.

Took a brake and am on it again.

EX-Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechRob's Avatar
    MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cookie123 View Post
    Hey. So I'm looking into fat burners and I think I have narrowed it down to Hydroxycut hardcore elite and MP Shred Matrix.
    I've heard good about both but don't know how I would go about comparing the two?

Also, If I decided to go with the Hydroxycut, what woul you reccomend stacking with it?

Thank you for any help.
    Hey OP - I'm confident you'll be pleased with Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite. It's our newest formula and has been getting outstanding reviews from all the guys who've used it so far. While it's not technically a "fat burner", it is a powerful formula that not only delivers clinically proven weight-loss ingredients (with a fully disclosed ingredient profile), but the energy, focus and thermogenic effects are out of this world. It's amazing that so much power is contained in just one little capsule! My one recommendation would be to start slowly - I took two caps my first time out and I was running laps around the building I was so fired up! Check out the reviews and you'll see what I mean:

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Musc...Hardcore_Elite

As for a stack, be sure you've got a solid protein formula, some BCAAs a multi vitamin and a fish oil; those are the staple supps that most guys will have in their arsenal. And, above all else, be sure your diet is clean, and that you're training regularly. Without those, all is lost.

Hope that helps, but if there's anything else I can do, don't hesitate to ask.

Good luck!

MuscleTechRob
    **FORMER** Team MuscleTech Rep

"10/10: This is by far the most extreme product MuscleTech has released." - GUnit69 http://bbcom.me/xeu57k

********.com/MuscleTech | Twitter.com/TeamMuscleTech | Twitter.com/MuscleTechDeals | YouTube.com/TeamMuscleTechVideos | Groups.bodybuilding.com/Team_MuscleTech

fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MuscleTechRob View Post
    Hey OP - I'm confident you'll be pleased with Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite. It's our newest formula and has been getting outstanding reviews from all the guys who've used it so far. While it's not technically a "fat burner", it is a powerful formula that not only delivers clinically proven weight-loss ingredients (with a fully disclosed ingredient profile), but the energy, focus and thermogenic effects are out of this world. It's amazing that so much power is contained in just one little capsule! My one recommendation would be to start slowly - I took two caps my first time out and I was running laps around the building I was so fired up! Check out the reviews and you'll see what I mean:

As for a stack, be sure you've got a solid protein formula, some BCAAs a multi vitamin and a fish oil; those are the staple supps that most guys will have in their arsenal. And, above all else, be sure your diet is clean, and that you're training regularly. Without those, all is lost.

Good luck!

MuscleTechRob

Would it be ok to stack ELITE with a PRE Workout like Craze?
    Fred

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fkjr2 View Post
    You could take Craze with either Shred Matrix or Elite, you just need to be cautious of overdoing it on the stims. I am pretty stim tolerant so I never would take my Assault and Shred Matrix together. I would take my SM in the morning before my cardio sessions and then I would take Assault later before my workouts.

Like mentioned in the above posts make sure your training and nutrition is on point or these products are not going to aid in much of anything.
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You should take neither of those, because there are better options than both, and you should get your diet in order.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    You should take neither of those, because there are better options than both, and you should get your diet in order.
    Bolded area, first and foremost.

Elite is potent.
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

overspeed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overspeed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overspeed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overspeed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overspeed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overspeed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overspeed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overspeed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overspeed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overspeed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overspeed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally, I'm a pretty big fan of shred, but found it dried me out pretty badly. Serious diuresis.

Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hardcore elite is strong stuff. I really like it.

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As others have said, you should get your diet in order first and foremost. Otherwise you are just wasting time and money. You should spend time reading through the stickies at the top of the Nutrition section.

After your diet is in order, HE Elite would be a solid choice. Lots of proven ingredients and full disclosure on the exact dosages. Throw in some cardio too and you will be on your way. Good luck!

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleTechRob View Post

Good luck!

MuscleTechRob
    MT Rob is back! Welcome back bro.

MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    As others have said, you should get your diet in order first and foremost. Otherwise you are just wasting time and money. You should spend time reading through the stickies at the top of the Nutrition section.

After your diet is in order, HE Elite would be a solid choice. Lots of proven ingredients and full disclosure on the exact dosages. Throw in some cardio too and you will be on your way. Good luck!
    Couldn't have said it better myself!

Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    MT Rob is back! Welcome back bro.
    Haha - thanks man! That post was from May, but I am indeed back in action!

"10/10: This is by far the most extreme product MuscleTech has released." - GUnit69 http://bbcom.me/xeu57k

********.com/MuscleTech | Twitter.com/TeamMuscleTech | Twitter.com/MuscleTechDeals | YouTube.com/TeamMuscleTechVideos | Groups.bodybuilding.com/Team_MuscleTech

YungFeddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YungFeddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YungFeddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YungFeddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YungFeddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, diet is everything. I've never tried Hydroxycut but I am just finishing up my first bottle of shred matrix and it's great. I lost a lot of fat (with a good diet of course) but I noticd results by the end of the first week. I feel so much more focused not just in the gym but with everything I do. The only thing I wish it helped more with is your appetite, because I feel hungry most of the time. But that's just me. Good luck and if you get hydroxycut let me know how you like it!

Why be a goofy tree? YoungBuilder315's Avatar
    YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    ^^^^x2

Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wouldn't take any of those because you can get ephedrine & caffeine at a fraction of the price and at least twice as better of results.

25mg eph + 200 mg of caffeine, up to 3 times a day

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would actually love to see it stacked with ErgoBolic, it'd be pretty awesome
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fkjr2 View Post
    I absolutely wouldn't, they are two complex formulas that are caffeine based, = too much stims, too much potential interaction between ingredients. Craze is perfect, and better left alone. I wouldn't add stims or diuretics or anything complex like that, personally.

damiendevlon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

shred matrix vs hydroxycut elite

Hi
    needless to say I just startted workingout and tried shred matrix for a couple of days dint really see any noticible improvementz and was wondering if I should turn to hydroxycut elite ....although I have now lined up my diet and still trying to get 5 days in the gym I would like to knw which is better Hydroxy or shredmatrix for a beginner

Originally Posted by damiendevlon View Post
    Hi
    needless to say I just startted workingout and tried shred matrix for a couple of days dint really see any noticible improvementz and was wondering if I should turn to hydroxycut elite ....although I have now lined up my diet and still trying to get 5 days in the gym I would like to knw which is better Hydroxy or shredmatrix for a beginner
    First off, let me congratulate you on joining in January of 2011 but waiting until now to make your first post!

Second, 2 days is not enough time to tell if a product is working for you. You need to try it for at least a couple weeks.
    RIP in Peace

Hi
    Shoulda gone with Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite bro!

Either way, "a couple days" isn't nearly enough time to notice results, regardless of what you're taking. Stick with it for a few weeks, keep your diet and training in check, then report back...

Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi
    As others have said, a couple of days rarely sees results from any supplement I don't care what it is. I'd run your shred matrix out for it's full run and if you enjoy the results after using all of it that should answer your question. If you don't you can look towards an alternative.