Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I PREFER guys who have been in love previously, what about you?

If a guy has never been in love or a relationship then I try my best to avoid having a relationship with him because someone who has never been in love before tends to become quite clingy, a little too soppy and OBLIVIOUS as soon as they fall in love especially if it's their FIRST. So i've LEARNT to avoid it being someone's first 'love'. I don't specifically mean a lonely virgin (no offense intended) but also guys who have dated a lot of girls and have never actually had a relationship or been in 'love'.

I prefer someone who's been in love, may have been heartbroken (in the past) and is over it or a mutual break up, doesn't dwell on the past and knows that the future is great etc instead of someone who's not experienced any of that. I guess i can relate to someone better and that we'd probably be in a similar stage in life. This might sound quite harsh but I do think people who haven't already experienced this are so naive and gullible in that aspect regardless of age, until they've experienced it.

does or did anyone else share this view?

I can pretty much guess what most of my friends would say.

ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    have you been hanging with my ex gf? wow. She said this exact **** last night when she dumped me. Granted, I have been in love before her, and was heartbroken. But She still called me in experienced.

akazid will become famous soon enough. (+50) akazid will become famous soon enough. (+50) akazid will become famous soon enough. (+50) akazid will become famous soon enough. (+50) akazid will become famous soon enough. (+50) akazid will become famous soon enough. (+50) akazid will become famous soon enough. (+50) akazid will become famous soon enough. (+50) akazid will become famous soon enough. (+50) akazid will become famous soon enough. (+50) akazid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Imonlydancing View Post
    If a guy has never been in love or a relationship then I try my best to avoid having a relationship with him because someone who has never been in love before tends to become quite clingy, a little too soppy and OBLIVIOUS as soon as they fall in love especially if it's their FIRST. So i've LEARNT to avoid it being someone's first 'love'. I don't specifically mean a lonely virgin but also guys who have dated a lot of girls and have never actually had a relationship or been in 'love'.

I prefer someone who's been in love, may have been heartbroken (in the past) and is over it or a mutual break up, doesn't dwell on the past and knows that the future is great etc instead of someone who's not experienced any of that. I guess i can relate to someone better and that we'd probably be in a similar stage in life. This might sound quite harsh but I do think people who haven't already experienced this are so naive and gullible in that aspect regardless of age, until they've experienced it.

Whether someone hasn't or has been in love doesn't make them more or less clingy. That's just naive.

I know plenty people who are the most non-clingy people surrounded by tons of other people. If they haven't formed relationships it's becuase they've possibly never pursued one. They have their own habits. These people won't, in any way, be "clingy" and people just become disinterested in relationships with them becuse they don't "cling". They have other stuff to do.

Can think of 2-3 people I know who are like this. Very successfull job wise and extremely independent. Little, if any, relationship experience and the least likely people to be clingy.

If you want to find out if someone is clingy or not don't jump into bed with them first thing. Get to know them. If they become obsessive/clingy before a relationship just drop them. A simple clingy-ness filter.

28 year old virgin UkraineFatty's Avatar
    UkraineFatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) UkraineFatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) UkraineFatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) UkraineFatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) UkraineFatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) UkraineFatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) UkraineFatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) UkraineFatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) UkraineFatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) UkraineFatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) UkraineFatty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ

My Forever Alone Feels VLOG!
    http://www.youtube.com/ForeverAloneFeels

My twitter!
    http://www.twitter.com/saltbackgeorge

JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by akazid View Post
    Whether someone hasn't or has been in love doesn't make them more or less clingy. That's just naive.

I know plenty people who are the most non-clingy people surrounded by tons of other people. If they haven't formed relationships it's becuase they've possibly never pursued one or have so have their own habits that don't make them "clingy" and people just become disinterested in relationships with them.

Can think of 2-3 people I know who are like this. Very successfull job wise and extremely independent. Little, if any, relationship experience and the least likely people to be clingy.

If you want to find out if someone is clingy or not don't jump into bed with them first thing. Get to know them. If they become obsessive/clingy before a relationship just drop them. A simple clingy-ness filter.
    The 2-3 people that you know are very successful and independent, how did they become like that? I am in college and want to become very successful job wise.
    Cobra Kai Crew

Roman Catholic Crew

Donald Trump 2024 Crew

Ron DeSantis 2028 Crew

soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i aint into dudes

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At least you know they'll love you with all your heart, wont do you wrong, etc. Someone who's been in a relationship will be thinking about their ex/ exes all the time and is more likely to cheat or dump you in a horrible fashion. I dont see why girls put so much emphasis on having "experienced" guys....its no mystery that there are so many foreveralone virgins if no girl wants to be their first
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100)
    thats why players play and guys like the one above me sit on the bench

kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkennedy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If a guy has never been in love or a relationship then I try my best to avoid having a relationship with him because someone who has never been in love before tends to become quite clingy, a little too soppy and OBLIVIOUS as soon as they fall in love especially if it's their FIRST. So i've LEARNT to avoid it being someone's first 'love'. I don't specifically mean a lonely virgin (no offense intended) but also guys who have dated a lot of girls and have never actually had a relationship or been in 'love'.

Not all people who fall in love for the first time are naive and gullible. I fell in love recently with my current Gf about 3 months ago. Im not naive or gullible, partly because of this place tbh. I know there is potential for heart break and im accepting of that. Relationships are what you put into them. Its not all rainbows and unicorns lol. I know that guys like me are hard to come by and that I will find someone/ maybe did find someone. Im not going to die alone or anything stupid like that lol.

You're making assumptions about people and generalizing that all people who fall in love for the first time are love struck morons. We aren't. I waited around for a girl who fit my ideals. I found that. But I know she isn't perfect. But I look past all the flaws and find them charming and what makes her, her.

As for the clingyness, ya I wanna spend time with her but I know that she needs to do her own thing. Like I said not everyone is oblivious. Or soppy.

justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So i've LEARNT to avoid it being someone's first 'love'.

I prefer someone who ... doesn't dwell on the past.

bitches be crazy

Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ryigan12 View Post
    have you been hanging with my ex gf? wow. She said this exact **** last night when she dumped me. Granted, I have been in love before her, and was heartbroken. But She still called me in experienced.
    Maybe she's implying that you're not experienced enough for her or immature??

I don't know but my view on a person does change as soon as i hear that they've never had a gf or have never been in love before. I start to proceed with care and make sure I don't get too involved. Even if they're really confident, charming and have dated girls before i think it's a downfall as soon as they fall in 'love' and want a relationship.

I guess this is just from my experience though.

manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500)
    sloots gonna sloot.
    "Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?"

Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Age: 21. You don't even know what love is yet. No one in this age group does. Stop being such a presumptuous ****.

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Aisha11 View Post

This is what my gut reaction was when I read this thread.

5 years from now you will laugh at yourself for making a thread like this.

Originally Posted by Aisha11 View Post
    Age: 21. You don't even know what love is yet. No one in this age group does. Stop being such a presumptuous ****.

If I don’t know what love is (which I think I do have a good understanding and know I yet a lot to learn) then at least I’ve witnessed it many times with the elderly people :P

Plus it’s why I’ve typed love as “love”

Originally Posted by manletgenetics View Post
    sloots gonna sloot.
    Please expand…

or fix up something coherent so I know why you think what you think.

x

Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    This is what my gut reaction was when I read this thread.

5 years from now you will laugh at yourself for making a thread like this.

Yes and I’ll probably laugh at what I think in 5 years after another 10 years etc

It still doesn't change my view :S

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)

This sounds to me like a projection of your own intimacy issues onto the guys you date.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    This sounds to me like a projection of your own intimacy issues onto the guys you date.

I doubt it, because everything is fine up until someone says the part where they've never had an actual gf.

NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000)
    love doesn't exist, just a bunch of chemical reactions and society pressure....lol at OP

Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500) Aisha11 is not very helpful. (-500)
    If I don’t know what love is (which I think I do have a good understanding and know I yet a lot to learn) then at least I’ve witnessed it many times with the elderly people :P
    Derp I've seen other people other people in love therefore I know what it's like to be in love. Jesus christ, shut the **** up.

What you want is someone that knows how to conduct themselves properly in a relationship. Not one that knows what love is. They aren't inclusive, and even then it's still a ****ing moronic view to hold all things considered.

Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I thought I was in love..then I realized I just love to fukc
    Still Small
    Solution: Eat Big Lift Big
    Goal: Nightwing's Physique

MorbidAngel15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorbidAngel15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorbidAngel15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorbidAngel15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorbidAngel15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorbidAngel15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorbidAngel15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorbidAngel15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorbidAngel15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorbidAngel15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorbidAngel15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what an awful thread and then people wonder why so many guys are forever alone

OP is a retard

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I doubt it, because everything is fine up until the part where they've found out how many guys i've slept with.
    Fixed
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP thinks its a given that someone is gonna fall in love with her and she is worried they might get too clingy, etc.

OP...get over yourself

Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000)
    at least I’ve witnessed it many times with the elderly people :P

You literally know not one thing about another couples relationship. Dont act like watching a couple gives you insight on their connection/love/devotion/need for each other. It also doesnt give you insight on the issues in the relationship.

nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't believe in love; silly feminine concept. Traits like loyalty and compatibility don't have anything to do with experience.

MorbidAngel15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorbidAngel15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorbidAngel15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorbidAngel15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorbidAngel15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorbidAngel15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorbidAngel15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorbidAngel15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorbidAngel15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorbidAngel15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorbidAngel15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Brahseph View Post

You literally know not one thing about another couples relationship. Dont act like watching a couple gives you insight on their connection/love/devotion/need for each other. It also doesnt give you insight on the issues in the relationship.

yea OP is definitely a retard, no doubt about it now

Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP isn't going to get much sympathy here...

But to be honest I don't really mind about things like this. If you like someone, OP, and you enjoy spending time with them, don't write them off because no-one else shares your opinion. If you approach new situations and people with a checklist mentality, sure, you'll get (if you're lucky), everything you wanted on your checklist. That makes for a secure way of life, but also a bland one, with no surprises, no risks, and no rewards. If you're willing to trade your happiness for security, you'll get neither.
    Last edited by Gallowglass; 05-09-2012 at 01:24 PM.
    'If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,
    If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
    If all men count with you, but none too much:
    If you can fill the unforgiving minute
    With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
    Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
    And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!'

- If, Rudyard Kipling

Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gallowglass View Post
    OP isn't going to get much sympathy here...

But to be honest I don't really mind about things like this. If you like someone, OP, and you enjoy spending time with them, don't write them off because no-one else shares your opinion? If you approach new situations and people with a checklist mentality, you'll quickly get frustated. People and things do not work like that.
    This is pretty much how everyone should live. If someone makes you happy..... why the fck would you write them off for something that is so childish.

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree OP, anyone who hasnt experienced a real love and a real relationship doesnt even know what the fkc they are looking for to begin with.

For example:

This I guy I work with, he wifed up the first girl who fcked him on the regular. Had a kid, a horrible divorce etc. etc.

What did he do?

He got a serious girlfriendthe first girl who would bang him..W..T.F man

I dont even
    (っ◕‿◕)っ