Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    CurryMuncher is on a distinguished road. (+10) CurryMuncher is on a distinguished road. (+10) CurryMuncher is on a distinguished road. (+10) CurryMuncher is on a distinguished road. (+10) CurryMuncher is on a distinguished road. (+10) CurryMuncher is on a distinguished road. (+10) CurryMuncher is on a distinguished road. (+10) CurryMuncher is on a distinguished road. (+10) CurryMuncher is on a distinguished road. (+10) CurryMuncher is on a distinguished road. (+10) CurryMuncher is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BlackCellTech View Post
    itt: skinny weak *******s who suck at lifting have their chance to feel good about themselves

all this thread has is anecdotal scenarios from armchair fighters whose understanding of fight mechanics comes from watching ultimate fighter reruns

and this thread has been done waaay too many times, truth of the matter is a "street fight" (for those pathetic to engage in one) really comes down to who felt like winning more on a given night.

One thing which being swole does help with though is the fact that, yeah, cowards may speculate with their friends under their breath that they could take me out but 99.999% of the time none of those *******s will be ready and willing to take the risk. Thats good enough for me.
    its funny too because most people like all the *******s in this thread who have been training, finally get into a real fight and get the **** beat out of them. everybody is delusional when it comes to fighting. pls go you myspace ripped, 100 rep power *******s

workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fuuuuuuuuu View Post
    strength is the one thing that translates over into EVERY sport well.

if I am 300% stronger (which is reasonable for someone who lifts) then some random bum on the street im fighting, and we both have the same fight experience.. almost 100% chance I win.
    Omg lmao how dumb are u guys that's obvious. I'm sayin if the smaller person is better at fighting they're more likely to win

Fight skill> weight or strength

workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CurryMuncher View Post
    its funny too because most people like all the *******s in this thread who have been training, finally get into a real fight and get the **** beat out of them. everybody is delusional when it comes to fighting. pls go you myspace ripped, 100 rep power *******s
    Says the Fatass red guy have fun with ur struggling to walk goals of 2020

DolobMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DolobMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DolobMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DolobMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DolobMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DolobMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DolobMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DolobMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DolobMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DolobMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DolobMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Size does matter, anyone saying different should realize why there are weight classes in fighting association.

255lb NCAA Div 1 wrestler vs 150 NCAA Div 1 wrestler

Both have equal skill. Who wins?

A small guy with actual experience in fighting can win against a big guy with no skill.

WrecklessNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrecklessNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrecklessNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrecklessNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrecklessNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrecklessNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrecklessNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrecklessNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrecklessNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrecklessNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrecklessNick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fuuuuuuuuu View Post
    strength is the one thing that translates over into EVERY sport well.

if I am 300% stronger (which is reasonable for someone who lifts) then some random bum on the street im fighting, and we both have the same fight experience.. almost 100% chance I win.
    Not this chit again.... You have no idea what you're talking about.

Originally Posted by CurryMuncher View Post
    Great logic fat bastard. People who train aren't good fighters, I get it.

Originally Posted by workoutjunkie94 View Post
    Says the Fatass red guy have fun with ur struggling to walk goals of 2020
    lol beat me to the punch.

**edit**

Originally Posted by DolobMe View Post
    Size does matter, anyone saying different should realize why there are weight classes in fighting association.

255lb NCAA Div 1 wrestler vs 150 NCAA Div 1 wrestler

Both have equal skill. Who wins?

A small guy with actual experience in fighting can win against a big guy with no skill.
    No bullchit I had a friend who was undefeated in the heavy weight league (235lbs +) until states (high school wrestling) - he got choked out within 30 seconds by my cousins best friend who wrestled the 145 league who was also undefeated until states.

Pls go. You have no idea what you are talking about either. Strength and size is a give up to speed & agility most often. You can't compare strength and size to anything. There are too many variables to say "OH THE BIG GUY WINS"

Strong retard logic in this thread.
    ~~Jersey Crew (856)~~
    *-*From Jersey but Not a Guido Crew*-*
    **Forever training MMA Crew**
    ***MISC Firearms Crew***
    ((Misc*RAWDOG*Crew))

>Anyone who is looking to take MMA for self defense don't do BJJ & Muay Thai. The martial art that you are looking for is Krav Maga. PM me if you need help or info<

swearimnatty is not very helpful. (-500) swearimnatty is not very helpful. (-500) swearimnatty is not very helpful. (-500) swearimnatty is not very helpful. (-500) swearimnatty is not very helpful. (-500) swearimnatty is not very helpful. (-500) swearimnatty is not very helpful. (-500) swearimnatty is not very helpful. (-500) swearimnatty is not very helpful. (-500) swearimnatty is not very helpful. (-500) swearimnatty is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by workoutjunkie94 View Post
    Omg lmao how dumb are u guys that's obvious. I'm sayin if the smaller person is better at fighting they're more likely to win

Fight skill> weight or strength
    when fight skills are equal or almost equal, the bigger and stronger has the clear advantage

jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A smaller skilled fighter could beat up a muscular guy. But then if you take 2 professional fighters.

lets say Mayweather and Tyson in their prime. Wouldn't Tyson wreck Mayweather? If there are 2 guys that are highly trained fighters surely the bigger guy has the edge. (weight, strength, reach)

But then Bruce Lee. ........... I dunno man. I dunno.
    Just Do It

swearimnatty is not very helpful. (-500) swearimnatty is not very helpful. (-500) swearimnatty is not very helpful. (-500) swearimnatty is not very helpful. (-500) swearimnatty is not very helpful. (-500) swearimnatty is not very helpful. (-500) swearimnatty is not very helpful. (-500) swearimnatty is not very helpful. (-500) swearimnatty is not very helpful. (-500) swearimnatty is not very helpful. (-500) swearimnatty is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by jackjonez View Post
    A smaller skilled fighter could beat up a muscular guy. But then if you take 2 professional fighters.

lets say Mayweather and Tyson in their prime. Wouldn't Tyson wreck Mayweather? If there are 2 guys that are highly trained fighters surely the bigger guy has the edge. (weight, strength, reach)

Tyson would maul Bruce Lee

WrecklessNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrecklessNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrecklessNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrecklessNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrecklessNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrecklessNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrecklessNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrecklessNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrecklessNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrecklessNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrecklessNick will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Go watch the video on page 3. 175lb dude whoops on the 200lb dude. Yes reach, strength, weight are all factors. So is speed, agility, and stamina. Which you obviously didn't account for

Actually for that matter no one in this thread is accounting for speed agility or stamina.

I'm done with this thread. You know my stance. There are too many factors to say the big guy wins. Just not the case.

Originally Posted by swearimnatty View Post
    Tyson would maul Bruce Lee
    Removed my comment. Great thinking. Please continue sir, I can't imagine why you're red...
    ~~Jersey Crew (856)~~
    ***MISC Firearms Crew***
    ((Misc*RAWDOG*Crew))

>Anyone who is looking to take MMA for self defense don't do BJJ & Muay Thai. The martial art that you are looking for is Krav Maga. PM me if you need help or info<

Originally Posted by WrecklessNick View Post

Removed my comment. Great thinking. Please continue sir, I can't imagine why you're red...
    you're a fool if you think some stunt ninja could take out one of the greatest heavyweight boxing champions of all time.

you're a fool if you think some stunt ninja could take out one of the greatest heavyweight boxing champions of all time.
    He was a martial arts instructor and the creator of Jeet Kun Do. Strong logic. Again please continue...
    ~~Jersey Crew (856)~~
    ***MISC Firearms Crew***
    ((Misc*RAWDOG*Crew))

when fight skills are equal or almost equal, the bigger and stronger has the clear advantage
    That's pretty fuarkk obvious bro lmao Omg sayin skill is more important than size

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Honestly after a certain point muscle becomes counterproductive in sports unless you also focus on lots of cardio.

If not you will gas faster than the smaller guy unless he's a fat piece of **** with 0 functional strength.

owai will become famous soon enough. (+50) owai will become famous soon enough. (+50) owai will become famous soon enough. (+50) owai will become famous soon enough. (+50) owai will become famous soon enough. (+50) owai will become famous soon enough. (+50) owai will become famous soon enough. (+50) owai will become famous soon enough. (+50) owai will become famous soon enough. (+50) owai will become famous soon enough. (+50) owai will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The video posted of the "175" lb dude beating kimbo's protege is Jorge Masvidal a MMA fighter btw :P he actually fights at 155lb and trains out of American Top Team the other guy is just a bum who street fights with no legit training.

Also Bruce Lee as much as a legend as he was would get ruined by most MMA/Boxers without a doubt so to the poster who is a "martial Artist" and claimed that bruce lee would win you need to re evaluate your training in Mcdojo.
    ==============
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Originally Posted by owai View Post

Also Bruce Lee as much as a legend as he was would get ruined by most MMA/Boxers without a doubt so to the poster who is a "martial Artist" and claimed that bruce lee would win you need to re evaluate your training in Mcdojo.
    this, anyone who thinks Tyson would lose to Lee is a moron

jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Go watch the video on page 3. 175lb dude whoops on the 200lb dude. Yes reach, strength, weight are all factors. So is speed, agility, and stamina. Which you obviously didn't account for

Actually for that matter no one in this thread is accounting for speed agility or stamina.

I'm done with this thread. You know my stance. There are too many factors to say the big guy wins. Just not the case.

Just because you're big doesn't mean you havn't got speed, agility, and stamina. Some big dudes move damn quick.
    Just Do It

Originally Posted by owai View Post
    The video posted of the "175" lb dude beating kimbo's protege is Jorge Masvidal a MMA fighter btw :P he actually fights at 155lb and trains out of American Top Team the other guy is just a bum who street fights with no legit training.

Lol @ mcdojo. Funny guy eh?

Also while I agree that maybe some MMA fighters may (or may not) win that one, that's nothing that'd you know for sure and just like everything else in this thread - PURE speculation. Just to re-iterate as well from the other thread, boxing is hands only. It's a discipline sport. Anyone who not only learns striking with hands, knees, elbows and feet, as well as tosses & grapple based martials arts would definitely have a huge advantage over someone who just "Boxes"

You'd be an idiot to think otherwise. So I'll scoot on back to my Mcdojo, back to my McJiu-Jitsu, and Mc-Maga because obviously the guys here who don't train know more. Sorry for my misinformation, I thought maybe since I had years of experience and you have none that maybe I'd know a thing or two more. I guess that's not the case.

Please teach me. Please tell me more. Explain so I can fully understand where my retard logic is coming from.

**edit**
    Just because you're big doesn't mean you havn't got speed, agility, and stamina. Some big dudes move damn quick.
    You are right. There are a lot of big quick guys. But again, just like everything else, speculation does not =/= fact. No one can say "if you do this and this who wins?"

For every punch there is a dip, for every strong jaw there is a week leg. I've been told that for years and it's true. There is no perfect match, there is no "This person will win" - It depends on training and how fluent you are. This thread is full of butthurt little kids since they all lift and their tiny peckers feel better if they get told since they are big they are tough guys. That's all it is.
    Last edited by WrecklessNick; 05-09-2012 at 03:22 PM.
    ~~Jersey Crew (856)~~
    ***MISC Firearms Crew***
    ((Misc*RAWDOG*Crew))

OPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPG will become famous soon enough. (+50)

halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000) halfguard is just really nice. (+1000)
    The bully was Russian, that variable alone nullifies your argument.

Those crazy sons of biatches are tough as nail.

Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Hat View Post
    No way is the guy 175, he is well skinny. Guy has at least 40lbs on him imo

wrong name in that title. lighter guy's name is jorge masvidal. pro who fights at 155.

T. Bone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T. Bone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T. Bone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T. Bone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T. Bone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T. Bone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T. Bone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T. Bone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T. Bone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T. Bone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T. Bone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How many of you guys have actually seen fights in real life where one of the dudes was a black belt in kicking ass - regardless of their respective sizes?

I've witnessed maybe a dozen "street fights." I put that term in quotes because they have all basically been two drunk idiots that couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag wrestling on the sidewalk in front of some hysterical broad in big hair and high heels screaming, "Bobby, you said no more fighting!"

Assuming that the OP is referring to your typical heat of the moment type fight between two strangers outside a bar, I would say that yes, being bigger definitely puts you at an advantage. That being said, there's nothing to stop the smaller guy from just flat out kicking the bigger guy in the balls, so it's not like being smaller means you have no chance. But if the bigger guy gets a hold of the little guy, all he has to do is slam his head on the concrete and it's lights out. Of course, you could also kill someone this way, so I guess it depends on how keen you are of serving a life sentence because someone spilled beer on your shoe or something.

owai will become famous soon enough. (+50) owai will become famous soon enough. (+50) owai will become famous soon enough. (+50) owai will become famous soon enough. (+50) owai will become famous soon enough. (+50) owai will become famous soon enough. (+50) owai will become famous soon enough. (+50) owai will become famous soon enough. (+50) owai will become famous soon enough. (+50) owai will become famous soon enough. (+50) owai will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol @ mcdojo. Funny guy eh?

Also while I agree that maybe some MMA fighters may (or may not) win that one, that's nothing that'd you know for sure and just like everything else in this thread - PURE speculation. Just to re-iterate as well from the other thread, boxing is hands only. It's a discipline sport. Anyone who not only learns striking with hands, knees, elbows and feet, as well as tosses & grapple based martials arts would definitely have a huge advantage over someone who just "Boxes"

You'd be an idiot to think otherwise. So I'll scoot on back to my Mcdojo, back to my McJiu-Jitsu, and Mc-Maga because obviously the guys here who don't train know more. Sorry for my misinformation, I thought maybe since I had years of experience and you have none that maybe I'd know a thing or two more. I guess that's not the case.

Please teach me. Please tell me more. Explain so I can fully understand where my retard logic is coming from.

**edit**

You are right. There are a lot of big quick guys. But again, just like everything else, speculation does not =/= fact. No one can say "if you do this and this who wins?"

For every punch there is a dip, for every strong jaw there is a week leg. I've been told that for years and it's true. There is no perfect match, there is no "This person will win" - It depends on training and how fluent you are. This thread is full of butthurt little kids since they all lift and their tiny peckers feel better if they get told since they are big they are tough guys. That's all it is.
    The Mcdojo was my attempt at light hearted humour.

9/10 times the bigger dude would womp on the little dude if both had zero training 1 lunch boxed sized fist and it's good night for the little dude , but thats not saying the little dude couldn't catch the big dude and knock him out either i just think 9/10 times the big dude has the advantage.

But yes there are ton's of factors
    Cardio being number one as bigger guys tend to gas quicker regardless if they train or not.

And yes Lee would still get mullered by most MMA fighters especially the american based MMA fighters who all seem to have state wrestling experience whih lee did not have.

But don't get me wrong Bruce Lee is still a Boss and without him MMA and martial arts may never have been as big as they are now.
    ==============
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    muscle mass doesnt matter as much in a fight...but strength does if youre a fighter youre not training to get bigger only stronger and have more muscular endurance/quicker also so you wont gain as much size but be strong as fuk.

AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol wtf the guy was not even trying to knock him out in the kick boxing round bunch of *******s getting impressed obviously have never got in a ring
    Sig cant be a novel.

Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000)

Registered User felicibusbrevis's Avatar
    felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    muscle mass means nothing in a fight. FRAME SIZE means something. A little guy who puts on a ton of muscle may be a little stronger and a WHOLE lot more stiff and need a higher oxygen requirement to do the things he used to do. My easiest boxing matches/ sparring sessions were against guys who were overmuscled for their frame and were no longer athletic at all with the gasping for breath . of course there are exceptions. Size means something. Muscle doesn't mean much in a fight.

Originally Posted by Flexz0r View Post

can you read?

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by felicibusbrevis View Post
    muscle mass means nothing in a fight. FRAME SIZE means something. A little guy who puts on a ton of muscle may be a little stronger and a WHOLE lot more stiff and need a higher oxygen requirement to do the things he used to do. My easiest boxing matches/ sparring sessions were against guys who were overmuscled for their frame and were no longer athletic at all with the gasping for breath . of course there are exceptions. Size means something. Muscle doesn't mean much in a fight.
    Can you explain more?

Which body type would be best?

Also in regards to the rest of this thread I'd be willing to bet good money a legit Shaolin monk would destroy almost anybody you throw at him regardless of size.

KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Yutes View Post
    I believe I could beat any untrained individual that weighs less than me (srs).
    'Untrained'

Did you see how calcified that ****ers fist was?

Get hit with that thing would not be a good time.