Blastin It has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blastin It has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blastin It has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blastin It has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blastin It has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blastin It has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blastin It has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blastin It has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blastin It has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blastin It has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I just got the best protein powder in the world!!!

Dymatize Elite Whey Protein!!!

Bros!.. I just got my powder delivered today.. (BB.com has great shipping).. anyway i posted this before asking if this protein powder was worth trying and so i went ahead and got some.. I ordered the butter cream toffe and the berry blast.. OK well i have just tried them both and they are the best tasting protein powders i have ever had.. and this was mixed with WATER.. they would kick a$$ in milk!.. I have tried several brands before, GNC, designer, EAS, Optimum, weider, etc etc and this is the best tasting bar freaking none! Just wanted to give everyone the heads up on this.. the stuff tastes great and is cheap!

here is a link to it: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dym/elite.html

Message Board King BallerPimp69's Avatar
    BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    haha sweet man, i had always wanted to tgry it, due to the fact that they make the best protein bars in the world!
    sweet man thanx for the post i might have to buy some after i finish some of my not too tasty shakes
    U might be able to lift more than me, but ill break ur ankles on the court

VDBman87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VDBman87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VDBman87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VDBman87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VDBman87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VDBman87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VDBman87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VDBman87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    uhh, just wondering of the four flavors it comes in why did you get butter cream toffee and berry blast???? why didn't you get vanilla or chocolate? but hey do you think the vanilla or chocolate would taste better????

Blastin It has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blastin It has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blastin It has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blastin It has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blastin It has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blastin It has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blastin It has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blastin It has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blastin It has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blastin It has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I didnt get vanilla or chocolate because i just finished with optimums mint chocolate and their vanilla, both in 5lb tubs so i was ready for a change.

BigJimbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    glad to hear that an inexpensive protein acctually tastes good. Two questions.
    Anyone have info on the quality of this protein? and does anyone have experience with the banana flavor?

Xenonized2887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xenonized2887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xenonized2887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow! I might use this as my protein supplement. Great price too with a good amount of protein.

peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by VDBman87
    uhh, just wondering of the four flavors it comes in why did you get butter cream toffee and berry blast???? why didn't you get vanilla or chocolate? but hey do you think the vanilla or chocolate would taste better????

i didn't like their vanilla. but it was personal preference. i have now got the chocolate and berry blast, the chocolate is awesome. it tastes like thick rich cocoa, the berry blast is pretty good tasting too and both mix well.

i can't wait to buy the cream toffee, cafe mocha, chocolate mint, and smooth banana. man if you bought all those flavors you would never get tired of one taste. i think this is a really good whey for people who hate the bad tasting powders.

VDBman87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VDBman87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VDBman87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VDBman87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VDBman87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VDBman87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VDBman87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VDBman87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by Blastin It
    I didnt get vanilla or chocolate because i just finished with optimums mint chocolate and their vanilla, both in 5lb tubs so i was ready for a change.
    hey blastin, did you think the Opt mint choc was better or their vanilla???
    Regardless what your
    mothers and teachers
    tell you, you are not a
    beautiful and unique
    snowflake. You are the
    same decaying
    organic piece of **** as
    everything else. We
    are all part of the
    same compost heap.

:GoALZ:
    *Bench 426 lbs