football24/7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) football24/7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) football24/7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) football24/7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) football24/7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) football24/7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) football24/7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) football24/7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) football24/7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) football24/7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) football24/7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Defensive end help

Im trying to get faster , running 20s , 40s, 50s , trying to get explosive for my first 10 yards, I need to very very explosive off the ball , any ideas

kristianallen is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristianallen is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristianallen is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristianallen is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristianallen is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristianallen is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristianallen is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristianallen is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristianallen is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristianallen is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristianallen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    to get faster in any sport I suggest "wall sits" they are the best leg excerise and in time will make you much faster. Even just watching tv while doing them is great. Once you can do them for a minute and 30 seconds then add weight if you can. But for being explosive off the ball, that all comes with practice and timing. You got to practice your reaction skills. If you play or have played baseball that helps more than you think. If you can get a group of friends and play fast pitch baseball that would be great but I doubt you can do that. So the best thing for that is just practicing for football and watch the ball.
    Please Rep is appreciated, Thank You!

I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. - Thomas Jefferson
    "You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." -Wayne Gretzky
    I just wanna be Successful!

30Sacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 30Sacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 30Sacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 30Sacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 30Sacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 30Sacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Theres a few things to improve that get-off you can do. Deadlift and squat heavy at least twice a month. Im talking 1-3 reps for at least 4 sets. Every leg workout make sure you do a single lg exercise like step ups or split squat. Get a good Plyo program and implement it at least 2-3 times a week. And improve you core strength as much as you can.