Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

    The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Reply
Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Registered User football24/7's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Stats: 225 lbs
    Posts: 101
    Rep Power: 14
    football24/7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) football24/7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) football24/7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) football24/7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) football24/7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) football24/7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) football24/7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) football24/7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) football24/7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) football24/7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) football24/7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit football24/7's BodySpace
    football24/7 is offline

    Taking a preworkout supplement before football game for energy

    Taking a preworkout supplement before football game for energy , and adrenaline , good or bad , and it keeps you focused
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Registered User konyy's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2011
    Age: 19
    Stats: 5'8", 170 lbs
    Posts: 1,003
    Rep Power: 170
    konyy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) konyy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) konyy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) konyy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) konyy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) konyy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) konyy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) konyy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) konyy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) konyy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) konyy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit konyy's BodySpace
    konyy is offline
    What is it?
    Every time you stay out late...
    Every time you sleep in...
    Every time you miss a workout...
    Every time you don't give 100%...
    You make it that much easier for me to beat you...
    -Anonymous


    All men are created equal, some just work harder

    ________________________________________________________
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Sleepy moderator scott_donald's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2003
    Stats: 6'3", 225 lbs
    Posts: 48,446
    BodyPoints: 45162
    Rep Power: 1276948
    scott_donald has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scott_donald has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scott_donald has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scott_donald has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scott_donald has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scott_donald has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scott_donald has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scott_donald has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scott_donald has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scott_donald has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scott_donald has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit scott_donald's BodySpace
    scott_donald is offline
    all depends what is in it???
    If you've been negged and wish to complain email;
    If you're questioning your sexuality and need someone to talk to email;
    If you'd like to complain about something BOZZ did email; (*NOTE: be sure to use "Bozz is a phaggot" as subject line)
    If you're a single man, enjoy long walks, sandy beaches, and rainbows email;
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Riding for Redemption grace_ou's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Location: United States
    Stats: 5'2", 150 lbs
    Posts: 15,600
    Rep Power: 0
    grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit grace_ou's BodySpace
    grace_ou is offline
    And where you play football at... NCAA still bans caffeine, I believe this includes energy drinks.

    http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/AMA/complian...ducational.pdf
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User SDOptimist's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2007
    Location: United States
    Posts: 5,196
    BodyPoints: 9905
    Rep Power: 3194
    SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SDOptimist's BodySpace
    SDOptimist is offline
    Originally Posted by grace_ou View Post
    And where you play football at... NCAA still bans caffeine, I believe this includes energy drinks.

    http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/AMA/complian...ducational.pdf
    They don't ban caffeine nor energy drinks. They ban excessive amounts of caffeine. The level your caffeine intake needs to be in order to get in trouble is something like 8 cups of coffee the day you take the piss test.

    They dont actually ban caffeine. Student athletes are allowed to drink soda and coffee. They just ban caffeine "doping" but no one is going to drink that much coffee in that little time coincidentally an hour before you've been randomly selected for a piss test.

    So to the OP, an energy drink isn't going to get you in trouble. The ncaa regulates stimulants, like caffeine, but you will only get in trouble if they are at an extremely excessive amount.

    supposedly Jack3d has ingredients that are banned by the ncaa, but the d-1 team I was on, there were a few dozen people using jack3d and they never got in trouble. And that was probably because they werent taking the supp 5 times a day. Most just took it right before practice and right before games.
    Last edited by SDOptimist; 05-10-2012 at 12:41 AM.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Thuper Thwole willkacsur's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Location: State / Province, Syrian Arab Republic
    Stats: 5'8", 208 lbs
    Posts: 607
    Rep Power: 319
    willkacsur has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willkacsur has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willkacsur has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willkacsur has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willkacsur has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willkacsur has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willkacsur has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willkacsur has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willkacsur has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willkacsur has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willkacsur has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit willkacsur's BodySpace
    willkacsur is offline
    No matter what we say, OP will still do it.
    Arizona State '15
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    The Explorer ThatGalZoey's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2012
    Location: Breckenridge, Colorado, United States
    Stats: 5'6", 120 lbs
    Posts: 137
    Rep Power: 167
    ThatGalZoey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGalZoey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGalZoey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGalZoey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGalZoey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGalZoey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGalZoey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGalZoey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGalZoey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGalZoey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGalZoey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ThatGalZoey's BodySpace
    ThatGalZoey is offline
    Originally Posted by football24/7 View Post
    Taking a preworkout supplement before football game for energy , and adrenaline , good or bad , and it keeps you focused
    What are you taking? I agree with the others here. It depends on what supplement you're taking. Generally those things get you hyped and pumped up. But when it wears out, you'll feel that like you're totally beat.
    -=*That Gal Zoey*=-
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Hold your head up nicholkid's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Deer Valley, saskatchewan, Canada
    Age: 21
    Stats: 5'11", 170 lbs
    Posts: 440
    Rep Power: 27
    nicholkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nicholkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nicholkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nicholkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nicholkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nicholkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nicholkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nicholkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nicholkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nicholkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nicholkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit nicholkid's BodySpace
    nicholkid is offline
    I feel like absolute garbage if I do high intensity cardio while I am amped up on caffeine. But that's me, you should try it to see how you like it.
    I got a vision for the life that's right in front of me
    I got a right, I got a reason, got a destiny
    I know exactly where I'm headed and I’m never looking back.
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Registered User 30Sacks's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Location: United States
    Age: 30
    Stats: 6'0", 218 lbs
    Posts: 27
    Rep Power: 0
    30Sacks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 30Sacks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 30Sacks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 30Sacks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 30Sacks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 30Sacks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Visit 30Sacks's BodySpace
    30Sacks is offline
    Ive done it before but it usually only lasts a quarter or 2. But try it see if it affects you different. The NO type stuff I didnt like as much before the games as Gatorade Prime, coffee
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Riding for Redemption grace_ou's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Location: United States
    Stats: 5'2", 150 lbs
    Posts: 15,600
    Rep Power: 0
    grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit grace_ou's BodySpace
    grace_ou is offline
    Originally Posted by SDOptimist View Post
    They don't ban caffeine nor energy drinks. They ban excessive amounts of caffeine. The level your caffeine intake needs to be in order to get in trouble is something like 8 cups of coffee the day you take the piss test.

    They dont actually ban caffeine. Student athletes are allowed to drink soda and coffee. They just ban caffeine "doping" but no one is going to drink that much coffee in that little time coincidentally an hour before you've been randomly selected for a piss test.

    So to the OP, an energy drink isn't going to get you in trouble. The ncaa regulates stimulants, like caffeine, but you will only get in trouble if they are at an extremely excessive amount.

    supposedly Jack3d has ingredients that are banned by the ncaa, but the d-1 team I was on, there were a few dozen people using jack3d and they never got in trouble. And that was probably because they werent taking the supp 5 times a day. Most just took it right before practice and right before games.
    There's a difference between consuming soda or coffee daily and taking a preworkout sup before a game.

    The bans for in game.. and yes there is a ban against some energy drinks in game. The amount banned equals about 5 cups of coffee... If you get tested with higher then allowed levels of caffeine you will be suspended.

    Now as for jacked3 the old version with gernium oil (1,3, Dimethylamyaline) is on the banned list to, it's also banned by WADA. It also has a history of causing false positives on other drugs which will can get you suspended.
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Registered User SDOptimist's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2007
    Location: United States
    Posts: 5,196
    BodyPoints: 9905
    Rep Power: 3194
    SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SDOptimist's BodySpace
    SDOptimist is offline
    Originally Posted by grace_ou View Post
    There's a difference between consuming soda or coffee daily and taking a preworkout sup before a game.

    The bans for in game.. and yes there is a ban against some energy drinks in game. The amount banned equals about 5 cups of coffee... If you get tested with higher then allowed levels of caffeine you will be suspended.

    Now as for jacked3 the old version with gernium oil (1,3, Dimethylamyaline) is on the banned list to, it's also banned by WADA. It also has a history of causing false positives on other drugs which will can get you suspended.
    You can drink an energy drink before a game. No energy drink is going to have the levels of caffeine in it that will get you in trouble. As for pre workout supps, yes I know its different than soda and coffee lol. But again, you would have to take extreme levels to get in trouble for caffeine levels. Now if that pre workout contains an ingredient that is banned, then that is a different story.

    People just need to know the ingredients in the supplements they are taking. There are tons of effective pre workout/pre game supplements that dont contain any banned ingredients. And you can drink any of those energy drinks you get at gas stations or groccery stores. Some contain very high levels of caffeine, but yet still not enough to reach that level which will get you in trouble.

    here is a very good article:
    http://150.174.33.55/~jjunot/special...rogrambook.pdf

    As a NCAA student athlete, you rarely ever get tested. And when you do, you will be notified a couple days in advance. Its not like as you are running out onto the field for the game someone will grab you to take a test. The only time you will ever get tested at a game is during championship games, tourneys, bowl games, etc.

    So ya if you are taking something actually illegal, like hgh or roids, then theres really no way around. Pretty simple, dont do it. But as for the caffeine level, you will never reach that banned level, and if you do, there is a near impossible chance of you getting pulled aside to take a piss test since most people take there pre workout right before games, and like I explained, you wont be tested anywhere around this time. And also, you are given a couple days in advance when you do have to take a test. Therefore, just dont take your pre workout supp that day if you are worried about its caffeine levels. As for other ingredients, thats your responsibility to find out if they are banned or not.

    So in short, dont worry about the caffeine part of supplements. Worry about the other ingredients for your pre workout supp. If you are just taking an energy drink like Amp, red bull, rockstar, etc.. you won't test positive for them, even if you drink 10 of them prior to a game. Your caffeine level would be beyond that restricted level lol but like I said, you dont get tested prior to a game or during a game (unless its the post season, then you can get tested whenever)

    The only way you will get in trouble for high levels of caffeine is if you purposely drink 5 red bulls prior to your piss test, which you were given 2 days in advance warning of that test. LOL so in other words, you would just be sabotaging yourself.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    Riding for Redemption grace_ou's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Location: United States
    Stats: 5'2", 150 lbs
    Posts: 15,600
    Rep Power: 0
    grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grace_ou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit grace_ou's BodySpace
    grace_ou is offline
    Originally Posted by SDOptimist View Post
    You can drink an energy drink before a game. No energy drink is going to have the levels of caffeine in it that will get you in trouble. As for pre workout supps, yes I know its different than soda and coffee lol. But again, you would have to take extreme levels to get in trouble for caffeine levels. Now if that pre workout contains an ingredient that is banned, then that is a different story.

    People just need to know the ingredients in the supplements they are taking. There are tons of effective pre workout/pre game supplements that dont contain any banned ingredients. And you can drink any of those energy drinks you get at gas stations or groccery stores. Some contain very high levels of caffeine, but yet still not enough to reach that level which will get you in trouble.

    here is a very good article:
    http://150.174.33.55/~jjunot/special...rogrambook.pdf

    As a NCAA student athlete, you rarely ever get tested. And when you do, you will be notified a couple days in advance. Its not like as you are running out onto the field for the game someone will grab you to take a test. The only time you will ever get tested at a game is during championship games, tourneys, bowl games, etc.

    So ya if you are taking something actually illegal, like hgh or roids, then theres really no way around. Pretty simple, dont do it. But as for the caffeine level, you will never reach that banned level, and if you do, there is a near impossible chance of you getting pulled aside to take a piss test since most people take there pre workout right before games, and like I explained, you wont be tested anywhere around this time. And also, you are given a couple days in advance when you do have to take a test. Therefore, just dont take your pre workout supp that day if you are worried about its caffeine levels. As for other ingredients, thats your responsibility to find out if they are banned or not.

    So in short, dont worry about the caffeine part of supplements. Worry about the other ingredients for your pre workout supp. If you are just taking an energy drink like Amp, red bull, rockstar, etc.. you won't test positive for them, even if you drink 10 of them prior to a game. Your caffeine level would be beyond that restricted level lol but like I said, you dont get tested prior to a game or during a game (unless its the post season, then you can get tested whenever)

    The only way you will get in trouble for high levels of caffeine is if you purposely drink 5 red bulls prior to your piss test, which you were given 2 days in advance warning of that test. LOL so in other words, you would just be sabotaging yourself.
    I do agree that people need to be informed about what they take, what the rules and what the possibilities are. What he does with that info is completely up to him.

    But first whether he would test positive for high levels of caffeine would depend on great many factors.. including other fluid intake, his metabolism, ect.. that's on individuals to make that call.

    IDK where he plays football but the players I know would get booted for taking anything and I mean anything without a couches or trainers permission.

    Taurine and guarana are both very common in energy drinks and can cause you to pop on a test.

    IMO caffeine not that great .. why bother, in to high a doses it actually hinders athletics. If he's having trouble getting through practice I suggest getting your ass out there and working harder.. build conditioning.
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    Registered User SDOptimist's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2007
    Location: United States
    Posts: 5,196
    BodyPoints: 9905
    Rep Power: 3194
    SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SDOptimist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SDOptimist's BodySpace
    SDOptimist is offline
    Originally Posted by grace_ou View Post
    I do agree that people need to be informed about what they take, what the rules and what the possibilities are. What he does with that info is completely up to him.

    But first whether he would test positive for high levels of caffeine would depend on great many factors.. including other fluid intake, his metabolism, ect.. that's on individuals to make that call.

    IDK where he plays football but the players I know would get booted for taking anything and I mean anything without a couches or trainers permission.

    Taurine and guarana are both very common in energy drinks and can cause you to pop on a test.

    IMO caffeine not that great .. why bother, in to high a doses it actually hinders athletics. If he's having trouble getting through practice I suggest getting your ass out there and working harder.. build conditioning.
    I do agree. At this young of an age, if you need an energy supplement, then you have bigger things to worry about.

    High levels of caffeine is bad and becoming dependent on caffeine can be bad. But low levels of caffeine has its benefits, well beyond just performance. plus completely cutting out caffeine is pretty hard to do. And is not something that is needed to be done.

    But there really is no need to take an energy supplement prior to the game. You should have high adrenaline levels during games. If you don't, then you have bigger things to worry about.

    If your body feels depleted and lack of energy, adding a supplement isn't a good idea. It's a sign that you need to fix your diet.
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    Registered User TFFHQ's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2012
    Age: 33
    Stats: 6'3", 225 lbs
    Posts: 53
    Rep Power: 4199
    TFFHQ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TFFHQ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TFFHQ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TFFHQ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TFFHQ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TFFHQ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TFFHQ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TFFHQ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TFFHQ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TFFHQ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TFFHQ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TFFHQ's BodySpace
    TFFHQ is offline
    Originally Posted by football24/7 View Post
    Taking a preworkout supplement before football game for energy , and adrenaline , good or bad , and it keeps you focused
    Pre-workouts are great for football games & practices. Just make sure the pre-workout you're taking is screened for banned substances & cross contamination.

    Fast Fuel by RSP Nutrition is probably the most the safest & most effective concentrated pre-workout on the market. It's really popular among football players. You should check it out.
    Chi Okere
    Brand Manager
    RSP Nutrition
    Team Fast Fuel
    Miami, FL

    FAST FUEL - FORMULATED FOR ATHLETES

    by RSP NUTRITION
    Revolutionary Sports Performance Nutrition

    "THE REVOLUTION HAS ARRIVED"

    http://www.rspnutrition.com
    http://www.facebook.com/fastfuel
    http://www.facebook.com/rspnutrition
    http://www.twitter.com/fastfuelonline
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    Registered User musclesglasses1's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2012
    Stats: 6'4", 205 lbs
    Posts: 2
    Rep Power: 0
    musclesglasses1 is just really nice. (+1000) musclesglasses1 is just really nice. (+1000) musclesglasses1 is just really nice. (+1000) musclesglasses1 is just really nice. (+1000) musclesglasses1 is just really nice. (+1000) musclesglasses1 is just really nice. (+1000) musclesglasses1 is just really nice. (+1000) musclesglasses1 is just really nice. (+1000) musclesglasses1 is just really nice. (+1000) musclesglasses1 is just really nice. (+1000) musclesglasses1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit musclesglasses1's BodySpace
    musclesglasses1 is offline

    Depends...

    I have taken jack3d and c4 before games
    And i responded pretty well to it. It all depends On the person though, sometimes people will get too wirey, others will get more focused. But like the others had said before jack3d has an ingredient that is banned, so take caution.
    Reply With Quote

  16. #16
    Registered User rfc8man's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2012
    Age: 25
    Stats: 6'1", 205 lbs
    Posts: 80
    Rep Power: 26
    rfc8man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rfc8man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rfc8man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rfc8man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rfc8man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rfc8man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rfc8man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rfc8man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rfc8man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rfc8man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rfc8man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit rfc8man's BodySpace
    rfc8man is offline
    I took a pre workout once before a rugby game and 30min in I started cramping up. I dont reccomend it.
    -You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.
    Reply With Quote

  17. #17
    Registered User jdizzy21's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Location: United States
    Stats: 5'6", 185 lbs
    Posts: 185
    Rep Power: 6
    jdizzy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdizzy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdizzy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdizzy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdizzy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdizzy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdizzy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdizzy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdizzy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdizzy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdizzy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit jdizzy21's BodySpace
    jdizzy21 is offline
    ive done it, didnt like it, too shaky. I had awesome rage and violence and hit like a mothafuggin truck but couldnt sit still for 2 seconds to focus
    Reply With Quote

  18. #18
    Registered User CAP-DE's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2009
    Age: 23
    Stats: 6'0", 217 lbs
    Posts: 82
    Rep Power: 13
    CAP-DE is a name known to all. (+5000) CAP-DE is a name known to all. (+5000) CAP-DE is a name known to all. (+5000) CAP-DE is a name known to all. (+5000) CAP-DE is a name known to all. (+5000) CAP-DE is a name known to all. (+5000) CAP-DE is a name known to all. (+5000) CAP-DE is a name known to all. (+5000) CAP-DE is a name known to all. (+5000) CAP-DE is a name known to all. (+5000) CAP-DE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit CAP-DE's BodySpace
    CAP-DE is offline
    Originally Posted by jdizzy21 View Post
    ive done it, didnt like it, too shaky. I had awesome rage and violence and hit like a mothafuggin truck but couldnt sit still for 2 seconds to focus
    lol im sure you did at 145 pounds
    Reply With Quote

  19. #19
    Jumps over a bar for fun Highjumper21's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2013
    Stats: 5'9", 178 lbs
    Posts: 1,649
    Rep Power: 2443
    Highjumper21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Highjumper21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Highjumper21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Highjumper21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Highjumper21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Highjumper21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Highjumper21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Highjumper21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Highjumper21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Highjumper21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Highjumper21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Highjumper21's BodySpace
    Highjumper21 is online now
    Like everyone says it all depends on what's in it.
    I personally have started using focus xt (it's not really a pwo, more of a nootropic) but I really like the way it makes me feel and when track starts ill be drinking that before a meet. It's got some caffiene in it but all the ingredients are legal and good by ncaa standards.

    That's what I use but if what your taking is legal by federal and ncaa standards then I'd say you're ok to take it but ethically and morally is another story.
    Reply With Quote

  20. #20
    Team MuscleTech Athlete ThaWeezord's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Location: Ontario, London, Canada
    Age: 29
    Stats: 6'0", 235 lbs
    Posts: 874
    BodyPoints: 1595
    Rep Power: 2347
    ThaWeezord has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaWeezord has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaWeezord has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaWeezord has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaWeezord has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaWeezord has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaWeezord has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaWeezord has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaWeezord has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaWeezord has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaWeezord has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ThaWeezord's BodySpace
    ThaWeezord is offline
    I take a pre before hockey sometimes. Depends on how you respond personally. If you don't crash and it doesnt hurt your stomach then go for it. I use Nano Vapor with no issue. I have C4 and Rage too. Nano gives me better pumps but rage good energy.
    ******official misc photography crew ******
    ***Extreme Dips Crew***
    ****Team MuscleTech****

    Instagram @the_robbins #ruaware

    If you build it....

    MY original huge FAT-FIT transformation thread:

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113690821
    Reply With Quote

  21. #21
    Registered User krakkerz's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2013
    Location: Parkes, NSW, Australia
    Age: 41
    Stats: 6'6", 44 lbs
    Posts: 2,282
    Rep Power: 1225
    krakkerz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) krakkerz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) krakkerz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) krakkerz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) krakkerz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) krakkerz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) krakkerz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) krakkerz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) krakkerz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) krakkerz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) krakkerz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit krakkerz's BodySpace
    krakkerz is offline
    Originally Posted by CAP-DE View Post
    lol im sure you did at 145 pounds
    He can't hear you from a year ago.
    Reply With Quote

  22. #22
    Registered User JoeHemi's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2012
    Location: North Dunedin, Dunedin, New Zealand
    Age: 24
    Stats: 5'8", 169 lbs
    Posts: 321
    Rep Power: 112
    JoeHemi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeHemi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeHemi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeHemi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeHemi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeHemi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeHemi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeHemi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeHemi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeHemi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeHemi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit JoeHemi's BodySpace
    JoeHemi is offline
    Inb4 this one time I took a pre before a game and got my dee stuck in a fan
    Who will positively change the health and fitness of New Zealanders....This guy

    There's peanut butter on my face

    With my measley reps, are you even bothered that I rep back
    Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 04:37 AM
  2. pre-football game supp?
    By burke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 04:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Home Store Products Careers Help Contact Us Terms of Use Checkout