LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Anybody here wear Wrestling shoes while working out?

I've noticed alot of pro bodybuilders wear wrestling shoes while working out. I'm assuming it helps during power moves such as squats and deadlifts. Any advantages to wearing them throughout the entire workout?

I've been checking out these Adidas Pretereo 2.0 wrestling shoes: http://www.adidas.com/us/product/men...mb=u2Z1z13y9e#

I like how they have the high ankle support and the laces are hidden. I wonder if I can slip my orthotics into these? Or does that nullify the reason for wearing these?

Finally, these look ****ing bad ass as well. Especially in red or blue. Screams alpha.
    **Misc. Pureblood Crew**
    **Misc. 2022 Shutdown Survivor (Nov 11 - 14)**

mroc17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mroc17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mroc17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mroc17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mroc17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mroc17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mroc17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mroc17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mroc17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mroc17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mroc17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've a pair of Chucks and wrestling shoes. I love the wrestling shoes quite a bit. However, those are split soles which I think you want to avoid. You really want a single, full contact sole...IMO. Advantages for the whole workout? Well, I guess that depends on what you're doing the rest of the workout - right? I guess not changing your shoes is one advantage I do not wear orthotics so I can't comment on that.
    My home gym thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133276333

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #17 []---[]