Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Tricking your body into producing more testosterone naturally

So i was browsing the web earlier, and I came across a story of a guy who who religiously masturbated 6-7 times daily He said he was trying to trick his body into thinking it was in harem, so as to produce a larger amount of testosterone by default. This sounds like some hardcore broscience, but what do you guys think about this theory? srs
    ****When I grow up I want to be shackbrah crew****

***Walk like a retard after leg day crew***

Now it's time, my body is ready, time to get lean
    'Cause you got negged like i got negged but you aint f**kin green (crew)

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Or you can get on some gear and you'll still fap 6-7 times/day to keep from raping every hot chick you see

or dudes if you're that guy that makes wooded butt plugs
    Toxic Masculinity

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did he eat the jizz too?
    Misc Cologne Crew

LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lmao i know it sounds retarded im just wondering if he was right. Apparently he got jacked. He was probably on dat der cell tech though

Zharvey0292 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zharvey0292 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zharvey0292 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zharvey0292 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zharvey0292 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zharvey0292 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Coolcicada View Post
    Did he eat the jizz too?
    hahahahaha

Arod440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arod440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arod440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arod440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arod440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arod440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arod440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arod440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arod440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arod440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arod440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LupusYB View Post
    lmao i know it sounds retarded im just wondering if he was right. Apparently he got jacked. He was probably on dat der cell tech though
    bro science without a doubt. If this was true, everyone that plays WOW on a daily basis with a few " breaks" in between each raid, would look like they are on the juice. (;

noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Arod440 View Post
    bro science without a doubt. If this was true, everyone that plays WOW on a daily basis with a few " breaks" in between each raid, would look like they are on the juice. (;
    That's broscience. What about injecting mass gainer??

Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you just want an excuse to fap.. dont you op?
    Top Supplement Reviews - SupplementRaters.com

500+ repback always

Workout Log -- 5/3/1 -- Acquire Mass, Maintain Symmetry.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143662073

Nattybig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nattybig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nattybig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nattybig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nattybig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nattybig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nattybig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nattybig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nattybig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nattybig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nattybig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I jack off 5x a day to produce more testosterone! It works trust me! Do once or twice before workouts and it's better than steroids, just try it

Originally Posted by Nattybig View Post
    I jack off 5x a day to produce more testosterone! It works trust me! Do once or twice before workouts and it's better than steroids, just try it
    notsureifsrs

Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How the fuq did you get 700 rep power.
    mind=obliterated.

500+ repback always

SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100)
    Don't do it unless you want your hormones to go out of control.

Registered User EternalPleasure's Avatar
    EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Actually I think in theory it is possible, but your body is way smarter than you, it will know ....it always knows.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    **[[T3AM1M0R3R3P]]**
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by SickStory View Post
    Don't do it unless you want your hormones to go out of control.
    out of control how?

someone say this works so i have justifikation kthx

whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Shebbyy View Post
    mind=obliterated.
    Was thinking the exact same thing

Originally Posted by EternalPleasure View Post
    Actually I think in theory it is possible, but your body is way smarter than you, it will know ....it always knows.
    ik its annoying

Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Doesnt make much sense, sounds like a troll attempt tbh

If you masterbate you lose Test, so the longer you go without masterbating the more Test you have.. Caps at a certain point tho ( 1 week w/o masterbating )

jacking off does not make you lose a significant amount of test

Registered User SimplyShreddies's Avatar
    SimplyShreddies is not very helpful. (-500) SimplyShreddies is not very helpful. (-500) SimplyShreddies is not very helpful. (-500) SimplyShreddies is not very helpful. (-500) SimplyShreddies is not very helpful. (-500) SimplyShreddies is not very helpful. (-500) SimplyShreddies is not very helpful. (-500) SimplyShreddies is not very helpful. (-500) SimplyShreddies is not very helpful. (-500) SimplyShreddies is not very helpful. (-500) SimplyShreddies is not very helpful. (-500)
    mind=obliterated.
    I think he got repped a tonne for a funny troll thread "how to get nattybig"

TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I thought studies had shown that fapping actually lower testosterone for a while.

Srs reply.

-Masturbation isn't healthy when done in excess, leads to low serotonin levels and exhaustion.

-Masturbating 6-7 times is stupid, how is your body meant to cope with that. And if your body isn't producing sperm to be ejaculated it's going to turn to other sources and lead you to weaker joints etc.

If you want to hear some of the benefits of NO FAP then read this thread;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...8995133&page=1

and if you want to sign up for May NO FAP then go here;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=144779091

500+ repback always

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    it would lower your testosterone. your body would probably make more to compensate but if youre doing it 6 times a day i dont see how it could keep up
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dang that must hurt to fap 6-7 times a day.

RakinBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RakinBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RakinBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RakinBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RakinBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RakinBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RakinBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RakinBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RakinBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RakinBR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RakinBR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "There's no excuse for missing leg day."

EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    -Masturbating 6-7 times is stupid, how is your body meant to cope with that. And if your body isn't producing sperm to be ejaculated it's going to turn to other sources and lead you to weaker joints etc.
    uhh I jack of roughly 5-10 times a day and I'm fine. I even once went on a marathon run of 21 times.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    **[[T3AM1M0R3R3P]]**
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

AndrewKent is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKent is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKent is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKent is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKent is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKent is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKent is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKent is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKent is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKent is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKent is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Coolcicada View Post
    Did he eat the jizz too?
    Protein brah

uhh I jack of roughly 5-10 times a day and I'm fine. I even once went on a marathon run of 21 times.
    Do you play sports?

500+ repback always

Do you play sports?
    ....Haven't played any physical sport in over 10 years.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    **[[T3AM1M0R3R3P]]**
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

cool story bro