SlidZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre-Workout Supplement and Protein shakes - When to take each?

So I am new to the forums and have been browsing around and can't seem to find the answer to my question. Should I drink a protein shake first thing in the morning, wait 45 mins, drink a Pre-Workout Supplement, then workout? Or is it better to Wake up, have the pre-workout supplement, workout, and then take the protein? I have always taken my protein after the workout because I figured the muscles need the fuel after the workout. But I have seen that some people take protein before the workout. What is best? Thanks!

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Drink your protein shakes whenever you want, just as long as you fulfill your protein requirement for the day. Also most preworkout works better on an empty stomach, but in the end it's up to you and either way is fine.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

SlidZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks! There is a benefit thought to taking protein right after a workout to help jumpstart recovery though correct? As opposed to before a workout or any other time of day when it is just to get your protein for the day?

Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Most people take it right after a workout. Most people take it after a workout because it makes them feel better. It really doesn't matter when you take it.