Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 200 lbs
    Mrrhodes865 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Mrrhodes865's BodySpace

what to do now? Please Need help

I just stared the Kris gethin 12week training! Was wondering what else I need to do to shred the rest of this fat and build lean muscle up!! I lost the 35 pounds and that's all I wanna loose...I am currently takin oxyelite pro in the morning, with a mega man vitamin! Eat then work mid morning shake and work out during lunch. Before workout I take assault pre workout, workout for an hour then take after glow post workout! Then back to work a few protein shakes here an there and some meal replacements through the day then dinner. I just need some pointers or help I'm willing to add or do anything it takes!! I weight about 200lbs now looking to really shred the little belly fat I have and better form my chest out!! Those are my weakest links due to taking a few years off! Thanks a lot

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 180 lbs
    RaginAzN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RaginAzN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RaginAzN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RaginAzN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RaginAzN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RaginAzN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RaginAzN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RaginAzN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RaginAzN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RaginAzN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RaginAzN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RaginAzN's BodySpace
    If you lost 35lb in 12 weeks than congrats, what you been doing seems to be working so why not keep at it, progress might be a bit slower now but it's still progress nonetheless. Really you don't need anymore supplements than what you have now for losing weight because it really comes down to diet/training.
    Controlled Labs Rep

Post Your CL Stash With The Quickness Contest:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162143741

★★★★★FREE SAMPLES OF OUR TOP PRODUCTS HERE★★★★★:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161762693

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.