Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    waitwat is not very well liked. (-100) waitwat is not very well liked. (-100) waitwat is not very well liked. (-100) waitwat is not very well liked. (-100) waitwat is not very well liked. (-100) waitwat is not very well liked. (-100) waitwat is not very well liked. (-100) waitwat is not very well liked. (-100) waitwat is not very well liked. (-100) waitwat is not very well liked. (-100) waitwat is not very well liked. (-100)
    if a chick punches me in the face in not hitting her back but i will shove her ass hard and make sure she hits the ground

srs

P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by s2pid View Post
    You really don't understand. This thread is hypothetical, taking out the variable of it being a random unsolicited act or if you encouraged it. The only information you need to know is that you got punched in the face. A clean and solid hit to the face. Your reaction is to slink out? Cool.
    Wait a fuken min. You say "This thread is hypothetical". But then tell me "We aren't discussing what ifs"

I think YOU don't understand.
    | ♫Audiophile♫ | To ∞ & → | The Ohio State University Alumni |

Headphone question?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139399693

Crohn's Awareness Week. Aware Yourself!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150077053

Blackanetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackanetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackanetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackanetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackanetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackanetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackanetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackanetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackanetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackanetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackanetics is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You back hand the bitch like ya just dont care

nosbig is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosbig is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosbig is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosbig is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosbig is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosbig is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosbig is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosbig is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosbig is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosbig is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosbig is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    head butt her fist as hard as I can

s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by P51 View Post
    Wait a fuken min. You say "This thread is hypothetical". But then tell me "We aren't discussing what ifs"

The situation of being punched in the face is hypothetical. We aren't exploring any what-ifs beyond that point. The information in the OP is all that you get. "Random woman punching you in the face means you have other problems to deal with" doesn't apply here.

Going to the gym now. Good talk my man.

swat came into my house BillyTheKid90's Avatar
    BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by imjp View Post

You stupid bro? have you ever been with a girl that tries to hit you and ****? My first gf tried that ****, i didn't hit back the first time. Got bruises and stuff because I didn't want to hit back. She was constantly doing this. About the 3rd time she tried it I ****ing punched her in the face and she NEVER EVER touched me again.

A man's gotta be a man bro, don't get pushed around by a fukin' woman just because "you aint supposed to hit back". Fukin feminist sheep is what you are.
    Lmao you sound like a big bitch for getting abused by a woman in the first place. And your other responses make you sound like a big fuking *******. Srs.
    BRUINS HOCKEY

*Twitter Crew* @EnforceBoston
    *Seinfeld Crew*
    *Participated in the great tweet steal of Feb 6th 2013 crew*

Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You people who agree with hitting a woman bc she hit you first are sick. Theyre inferior in every way, no sexist, and you still feel the need to hit them. Brb only in the misc. See you try to hit a girl back in public, see if you get your self beat. Date a dude if you feel the need to hit your partner.
    University of Florida

FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You lose if you strike back. She will get everyone's sympathy. Girls will protect their own. WKs only care about the possible lay's side of the story. Unless you're in some Russian bar getting pummeled by a 275 lb iron working monster, and now that she doesn't have the element of surprise, you can easily defend anything shes going to throw at you.

"[Insert name], this needs to stop. This isn't how people interact. I'm sorry, I don't put myself around those who are this volatile. Don't bother trying to contact me."

Something like that gives her zero ammunition. If other people are around, you've done the equivalent of a mod neg. Her reputation is f***ing ruined.

tuna4lyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuna4lyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuna4lyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuna4lyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuna4lyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuna4lyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuna4lyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuna4lyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuna4lyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuna4lyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuna4lyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes, she was a total kunt and wouldnt let me fuk her so she had it coming

Jirre is not very helpful. (-500) Jirre is not very helpful. (-500) Jirre is not very helpful. (-500) Jirre is not very helpful. (-500) Jirre is not very helpful. (-500) Jirre is not very helpful. (-500) Jirre is not very helpful. (-500) Jirre is not very helpful. (-500) Jirre is not very helpful. (-500) Jirre is not very helpful. (-500) Jirre is not very helpful. (-500)
    Chicks should be punched one time in life so they know what will happen, maybe not hard but they should know they can't do everything they want to. Yes, i am jesus.

shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Women are allowed to physically strike men without repercussion because they are merely overgrown children. They have no responsibility over their actions because they don't know better, and they are so weak that if you did hit back it would seriously injure them.

You don't hit a child back, do you? Same reasoning applies. They are too weak and stupid to allow any serious responses to their actions.

/sarcasm

speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by aceraps View Post
    Is there an echo in here? You said the same thing I did
    Idiott.

Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yes i'd hit back
    ***Anti-Broscientist Crew***

aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DisrFemAcqAesth View Post
    There never was a saying "you don't hit a woman back". The saying was "you don't hit women", PERIOD. This was common practice in the days of our grand fathers and before them.
    There never was a saying "you don't hit a woman back". The saying was "you don't hit women", PERIOD. This was common practice in the days of our grand fathers and before them.

Contradicting statement of the day!

ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shifter2012 View Post
    should she had been hit back?
    did he do something to deserve this?

and I remember posting this on ******** last year, about girls getting hit back if the hit guys.
    3 girls commented stupid shyt, and got bashed by a bunch of guys.
    All 3 deleted me lmao
    Woman logic=hit man, never getting hit back, problem? delete you off ********. lmfao
    Eats tuna with hands to seem like I fingered a girl crew

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Raxx View Post
    You people who agree with hitting a woman bc she hit you first are sick. Theyre inferior in every way, no sexist, and you still feel the need to hit them. Brb only in the misc. See you try to hit a girl back in public, see if you get your self beat. Date a dude if you feel the need to hit your partner.
    Sir, I urge you to take off your cape and stop savin' these hoes. If a woman choose to take her anger from words to actual violence against another, she damn well better be able to take the same amount of violence from that person she's inflicting it upon.

Period.

My body is mine, do not touch it unless permitted to do so. Just because you're angry doesn't give you the right to touch me.

Who the fukc are you? How dare you?

Negative, prepare your facial.....
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by speaklowmanlet View Post
    Idiott.
    Please go and get a life. Do not return without one

Your stupid sig tells me that your logic is retarded

shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First, I'm not a *******, so I don't get slapped by a women unless I did something. If random women are punching you in the face, you're probably not very high up on the social ladder, so who gives a fuk what people think of you; You're already as low as you can get. Also it depends why she is hitting you. 9/10 times a women isn't slapping you to inflict damage, they're doing it because they're checkmated in an argument. Just fuken walk away. She isn't going to chase you to the ends of the Earth slapping you. You really need to hit a women to put her in her place? Grow the fuk up. You hit kids who hit you to? Unless she is seeking to cause bodily harm, let it go.

Second has nothing to do with what other people think. You're suppose to avoid hitting people in general. I'm not saying become a punching bag, but you can always restrain and walk away.

If the situation has no exit outside of fighting, then you have no options. But for you to hit a women back cause she slapped you for calling her friend fat or something is sign of an insecure trashy individual.
    a 5'2" 120 pound female punches you in the face in front of a bunch of people. you do not retaliate.

what if a 5'2" 120 pound male punches you in the face in front of a bunch of people? what do?

Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No, there's a strong double standard but still women are smaller + weaker so it's -somewhat- understandable.
    *American Politics & History Crew*
    *INTJ Crew*

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?"
    - Robert Kennedy

Gettin shredded cuzz fuuuuuuuuu's Avatar
    fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000)
    If A women hits me unprovoked, and shes not my wife/gf, she will be rocked with an overhand right

And if it was my GF/wife I would just dump her for touching me, srs.
    [A]LPHA [B]EARD [C]REW

GARY JOHNSON 2012

JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fuuuuuuuuu View Post
    If A women hits me unprovoked, and shes not my wife/gf, she will be rocked with an overhand right

And if it was my GF/wife I would just dump her for touching me, srs.
    this. I would give the bitch the Mohammed ali shuffle

BillyBlackwell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyBlackwell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyBlackwell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyBlackwell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyBlackwell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyBlackwell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyBlackwell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyBlackwell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyBlackwell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyBlackwell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyBlackwell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would, but probably not a good idea, since you'd be in court with a jury full of women and wouldn't have a chance no matter what, even if you were physically ****ed up.
    instagram.com/blackwellmuscle

youtube.com/blackwellmuscle

http://swoleathletics.com - my clothing line, cheap stuff srs

sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if a girl can punch u in the face then u better take it because ur an betas for being hit

GeorgiaEagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgiaEagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgiaEagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgiaEagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgiaEagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgiaEagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgiaEagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgiaEagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgiaEagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgiaEagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgiaEagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't think I could ever punch a woman unless she was just wailing on me, but I might shove/slap her.

They're just so physically inferior. It'd be like punching a child.
    "Let us never bow and apologize more. A great man is coming to eat at my house. I do not wish to please him; I wish that he should wish to please me."

3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000)
    sweet chin music to the face
    Are you dreaming?

Registered User DontBlowYourWOD's Avatar
    DontBlowYourWOD is just really nice. (+1000) DontBlowYourWOD is just really nice. (+1000) DontBlowYourWOD is just really nice. (+1000) DontBlowYourWOD is just really nice. (+1000) DontBlowYourWOD is just really nice. (+1000) DontBlowYourWOD is just really nice. (+1000) DontBlowYourWOD is just really nice. (+1000) DontBlowYourWOD is just really nice. (+1000) DontBlowYourWOD is just really nice. (+1000) DontBlowYourWOD is just really nice. (+1000) DontBlowYourWOD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well... yeah. I put people to sleep, it's what I do.

MrMachismo is just really nice. (+1000) MrMachismo is just really nice. (+1000) MrMachismo is just really nice. (+1000) MrMachismo is just really nice. (+1000) MrMachismo is just really nice. (+1000) MrMachismo is just really nice. (+1000) MrMachismo is just really nice. (+1000) MrMachismo is just really nice. (+1000) MrMachismo is just really nice. (+1000) MrMachismo is just really nice. (+1000) MrMachismo is just really nice. (+1000)
    If a woman hit me in the face I would straight up batter her. Leave her a broken mess on the floor and then piss on her (srs).

shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

you have made strong argument in this whole thread, but what about if this happens

Machines are evil, haven’t you seen Terminator?!

Will Rep back all, pm me if i forget

SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Would really want to but due to the consequences (charged with assult) no.

Lol at all these WK saying "u should never hit a girl". Only reason its not common is cus the whole world is manipulated cus of equal rights and being charged with assult. I'm sure if laws didn't exist bishes be getting slapped left and right and put in their place.
    Occasional troll.

Start 120 lbs - Goal 180 lbs. Bulking.
    Lifts in 3-5 range. Dont do 1 rep max. D-340/B-245/S-255/OHP-155

*Dallas Misc*
    *Lean Bulkers Crew*
    *Long Hair Crew*
    *Pale Bishes Crew*

Do you like pinup/rockabilly/psychobilly girls? Check this out then ---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158406683

bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by aceraps View Post
    Everyone in this thread who replies "Punch her back" is an absolute *******
    +1.