Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    PhukingBishes will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhukingBishes will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhukingBishes will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhukingBishes will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhukingBishes will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhukingBishes will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhukingBishes will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhukingBishes will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhukingBishes will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhukingBishes will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhukingBishes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iPushFatKids View Post
    cant punch u if she's dead nomsayin?
    wat happened to your rep power ?

noendsnoskinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noendsnoskinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noendsnoskinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noendsnoskinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noendsnoskinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noendsnoskinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noendsnoskinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noendsnoskinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noendsnoskinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noendsnoskinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noendsnoskinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by P51 View Post
    Only scum hits a woman back if their life isn't threatened.
    notsureiftrolling

only scum hits a man in the first place knowing that he will get in trouble if he so much as lays a finger on her.
    *Jet life untill the next life...*

aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by speaklowmanlet View Post
    Lol these *******s have no valid reasons just herp derp my mom said you should never hit women.
    I'm sorry you dont have any class and your parents didnt teach you any manners. You certainly are not a gentleman

Seriously please go and get a life.

You've been here 4 months and you have 1.8k posts. Not to mention an ugly ass avatar. You obviously care about reps. And you belong to gay crews.

There is literally nothing you can say in retaliation except for the same shiit over and over. "Der ur uh whiteknight 4 not hitting a woman"

DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dont know about punch but shove that bitch to the ground maybe a slap yea. Size too tho would play a factor but girls that think they can just hit guys cuz theyre weaker that's bs. That's like saying an MMA Fighter shouldnt hit me becuz I am a weak skinny ******* that doesnt pose much of a threat.
    US NAVY Nuke (Former 2012-18)
    Squat - 315 ATG
    Bench - 235
    Dead - 435
    Tired of your $hit Crew
    Current Routine: Arnold's Blueprint for Mass
    Last Routine: PTW Novice Powerlifting Program

P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by s2pid View Post
    You are what is perpetuating the idea that women can hit men with no repercussions. You are the reason why men won't hit back when they want to. People care what others think. Unlike you I would see that she never tries to hit me again.
    First, I'm not a *******, so I don't get slapped by a women unless I did something. If random women are punching you in the face, you're probably not very high up on the social ladder, so who gives a fuk what people think of you; You're already as low as you can get. Also it depends why she is hitting you. 9/10 times a women isn't slapping you to inflict damage, they're doing it because they're checkmated in an argument. Just fuken walk away. She isn't going to chase you to the ends of the Earth slapping you. You really need to hit a women to put her in her place? Grow the fuk up. You hit kids who hit you to? Unless she is seeking to cause bodily harm, let it go.

Second has nothing to do with what other people think. You're suppose to avoid hitting people in general. I'm not saying become a punching bag, but you can always restrain and walk away.

If the situation has no exit outside of fighting, then you have no options. But for you to hit a women back cause she slapped you for calling her friend fat or something is sign of an insecure trashy individual.
    | ♫Audiophile♫ | To ∞ & → | The Ohio State University Alumni |

Headphone question?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139399693

Crohn's Awareness Week. Aware Yourself!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150077053

aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by noendsnoskinz View Post
    notsureiftrolling

only scum hits a man in the first place knowing that he will get in trouble if he so much as lays a finger on her.
    Exactly! Only a scum would hit a man in the first place! Therefore that woman is a scum. Who said a woman can't be a scum?

And two wrongs don't make a right.

TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000)
    iunno, when thinking about it, yes, but in the real world id be too scared of charges for assault or some ****. if **** really hit the fan id just pick her hands and throw her at a sofa or something and then either throw her out of gtfo myself, depends where this wouldve happened.
    forever cutting

stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No lol............

Srsly tho unless ur life is in danger or something rly horrible(like losing ur dick) u shouldnt do it.............u can block/slip/dodge the punch tho ,also grappling moves are allowed too ^^ (no slams tho lol)

s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    First, I'm not a *******, so I don't get slapped by a women unless I did something. If random women are punching you in the face, you're probably no very high up on the social ladder, so who gives a fuk what people think of you; You're already as low as you can get. Also it depends why she is hitting you. 9/10 times a women isn't slapping you to inflict damage, they're doing it because they're checkmated in an argument. Just fuken walk away. She isn't going to chase you to the ends of the Earth slapping you. You really need to hit a women to put her in her place? Grow the fuk up. You hit kids who hit you to? Unless she is seeking to cause bodily harm, let it go.

Second has nothing to do with what other people think. You're suppose to avoid hitting people in general. I'm not saying become a punching bag, but you can always restrain and walk away.

If the situation has no exit outside of fighting, then you have no options. But for you to hit a women back cause she slapped you for calling her friend fat or something is sign of an insecure trashy individual.
    Thread: If a girl punches you in the face.

We aren't discussing what ifs and how the situation arose. We are discussing what you would do if a woman got a clean punch on your face. Like I said, if my teeth are damaged or I am legitimately hurt she is getting the same. There is a reason I don't go around picking fights with people who are 6ft+ 200+ lbs. It's because they will hit me back.

keithzw will become famous soon enough. (+50) keithzw will become famous soon enough. (+50) keithzw will become famous soon enough. (+50) keithzw will become famous soon enough. (+50) keithzw will become famous soon enough. (+50) keithzw will become famous soon enough. (+50) keithzw will become famous soon enough. (+50) keithzw will become famous soon enough. (+50) keithzw will become famous soon enough. (+50) keithzw will become famous soon enough. (+50) keithzw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Came in expecting how can you slap, leaving fully satisfied

Fantasy Football Addict Impurityz's Avatar
    Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if it's someone I don't know sure, if she thinks she is though enough to hit someone in the face, then they can take it back.
    CPA

JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wouldn't punch her back but I'd definitely choke the shjt outta her...

Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been punched by a 30 year old woman before after her jimmies got rustled over some words srs.
    I thought about beating the sh*t out of her but I knew that wouldn't go my way so I called the cops, she was arrested for battery.
    She took it to court and pled not guilty, she was convicted lulz srs
    I leave homo comments when I rep people no homo.

I play the Pokemans. Veteran since Red in '98. Send me a PM if you want to battle/trade.

<KANSAS MISC. CREW>
    Zyzz Crew
    11/17/11

NASM-CPT
    4 Year California State Girls Cross Country Qualifier
    AAU Triple Jump National Qualifier
    AAU Steeple Chase National Finalist

DisrFemAcqAesth is on a distinguished road. (+10) DisrFemAcqAesth is on a distinguished road. (+10) DisrFemAcqAesth is on a distinguished road. (+10) DisrFemAcqAesth is on a distinguished road. (+10) DisrFemAcqAesth is on a distinguished road. (+10) DisrFemAcqAesth is on a distinguished road. (+10) DisrFemAcqAesth is on a distinguished road. (+10) DisrFemAcqAesth is on a distinguished road. (+10) DisrFemAcqAesth is on a distinguished road. (+10) DisrFemAcqAesth is on a distinguished road. (+10) DisrFemAcqAesth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Raxx View Post
    One question, what will that do for the situation? Walk away brotha. Not one reason to hit a woman unless your life is in danger. Restrait is almost always easier and better. Hit a woman and you're a coward. If Tyson came and punched you would you punch him back? Than why a woman? Makes you feel superior...to a girl? Makes you a puss
    Originally Posted by aceraps View Post
    Lol so I am a whiteknight if I would never physically harm a woman?

Strong logic you retard

Do you even know the definition of whiteknight?
    Let's talk logic, since you are apparently an expert.

There never was a saying "you don't hit a woman back". The saying was "you don't hit women", PERIOD. This was common practice in the days of our grand fathers and before them.

Then came the whole equal right with benefits movement started by women. Then the feminists taught the *******s like you that "you don't hit women" was really "you don't hit women back", so they can cover their ass when they hit the stronger gender (equal rights, only when it suits them).

Back in those days, women would never hit men and most likely men wouldn't either (unless they had some mental issues). If a woman had the balls to hit a man, she would get a swift one handed bitch slap.

Now *******s like you that want to suck the **** directly from womens *******s as it comes out talk like you know whats up. Please gtfo.

I don't advocate a full on beat-down like you would if it was a guy that tried to **** with you, but a nicely landed back hander would show the bitch.

Also, to the above ******* comparing mike tyson to a regular man.

In that situation, mike tyson would be the "man" and the regular man would be the "woman" as mike is stronger. Your example means that men are going around beating up women for no reason.

If I tried to hit mike, I am fully aware I will end up in the hospital. Only a retard would attempt such a thing.

Same goes for woman, she knows, men are stronger, but she thinks she can get a way with it because WK *******s seem to think it's ok for woman to hit you without consequences.
    Last edited by DisrFemAcqAesth; 05-08-2012 at 01:50 PM.

speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by aceraps View Post
    I'm sorry you dont have any class and your parents didnt teach you any manners. You certainly are not a gentleman

Seriously please go and get a life.

You've been here 4 months and you have 1.8k posts. Not to mention an ugly ass avatar. You obviously care about reps. And you belong to gay crews.

There is literally nothing you can say in retaliation except for the same shiit over and over. "Der ur uh whiteknight 4 not hitting a woman"
    I really care about reps when I call out soft *******s like you daily. Lol your ******* ass does not have one valid argument as to why you shouldn't punch a women back if she does it first. Your parents did not teach you manners they just taught you how to be a biitch. Lol at attacking AVI you really have nothing to say do you.

P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by s2pid View Post
    Thread: If a girl punches you in the face.

We aren't discussing what ifs and how the situation arose. We are discussing what you would do if a woman got a clean punch on your face. Like I said, if my teeth are damaged or I am legitimately hurt she is getting the same. There is a reason I don't go around picking fights with people who are 6ft+ 200+ lbs. It's because they will hit me back.
    Reading its hard for you isn't it? Like I said if a random woman punched you, you got bigger problems to worry about. If it wasn't random, you probably deserved it. Men, women, children, don't go around hitting people for no reason. I can't remember the last time I was walking down the street and just went and sucker punched a person. So maybe you should keep your mouth shut and you wont have these kind of problems?

Headphone question?

DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DisrFemAcqAesth View Post

There never was a saying "you don't hit a woman back". The saying was "you don't hit women", PERIOD. This was common practice in the days of our grand fathers and before them.

Then came the whole equal right with benefits movement started by women. Then the feminists taught the *******s like you that "you don't hit women" was really "you don't hit women back", so they can cover their ass when they hit the stronger gender (equal rights, only when it suits them).

Back in those days, women would never hit men and most likely men wouldn't either (unless they had some mental issues). If a woman had the balls to hit a man, she would get a swift one handed bitch slap.

Now *******s like you that want to suck the **** directly from womens *******s as it comes out talk like you know whats up. Please gtfo.
    This will be repping on RC.
    US NAVY Nuke (Former 2012-18)
    Squat - 315 ATG
    Bench - 235
    Dead - 435
    Tired of your $hit Crew
    Current Routine: Arnold's Blueprint for Mass
    Last Routine: PTW Novice Powerlifting Program

Jirre is not very helpful. (-500) Jirre is not very helpful. (-500) Jirre is not very helpful. (-500) Jirre is not very helpful. (-500) Jirre is not very helpful. (-500) Jirre is not very helpful. (-500) Jirre is not very helpful. (-500) Jirre is not very helpful. (-500) Jirre is not very helpful. (-500) Jirre is not very helpful. (-500) Jirre is not very helpful. (-500)
    one girl punched me in the face when i was drunk once, didn't even feel it, i aint even mad bro.

bigshooter28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshooter28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshooter28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshooter28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshooter28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshooter28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshooter28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshooter28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshooter28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshooter28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigshooter28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Would never punch a woman...never. Haven't met one yet that couldn't be easily restrained. Lol at all the pussies in this thread that would hit a female. I'd straight up knock a dude out if I witnessed it happen. No, its not about being a white knight. Its called respect. Learn some you fatherless *******s.

TheLondoner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLondoner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLondoner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLondoner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLondoner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLondoner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLondoner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLondoner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLondoner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLondoner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLondoner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Defend self and push girl away. Depends what situation you in though.

If you is some manlet getting bullied by a high-testosterone wilderbeast then proceed to punch.

3Hound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Hound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Hound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Hound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Hound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Hound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Hound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Hound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Hound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Hound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3Hound is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If a woman punched me in the face I would shove her hard enough for her to fall on the ground. I've seen way too many videos of huge guys completely annihilating smaller guys with one punch where they land on their head/neck. I'm not trying to kill or seriously injure someone here.
    »Fućk Your ******* Crew, Crew«

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

Originally Posted by noendsnoskinz View Post
    notsureiftrolling

I never said the women wasn't scum either. You shouldn't go around hitting people of any gender/age etc...

Headphone question?

ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes woman deserve equal.

Just expect a ******** post about it
    Eats tuna with hands to seem like I fingered a girl crew

Originally Posted by DisrFemAcqAesth View Post

"There never was a saying "you don't hit a woman back". The saying was "you don't hit women", PERIOD. This was common practice in the days of our grand fathers and before them."

Literally stopped reading after that.

Please read that statement one more time and then you will know why

s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Reading its hard for you isn't it? Like I said if a random woman punched you, you got bigger problems to worry about. If it wasn't random, you probably deserved it. Men, women, children, don't go around hitting people for no reason. I can't remember the last time I was walking down the street and just went and sucker punched a person. So maybe you should keep your mouth shut and you wont have these kind of problems?
    You really don't understand. This thread is hypothetical, taking out the variable of it being a random unsolicited act or if you encouraged it. The only information you need to know is that you got punched in the face. A clean and solid hit to the face. Your reaction is to slink out? Cool.

nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not as hard as I could, but I would definitely punch her in the nose hard enough to put her down

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FearThisjake View Post
    no

what good would that do?
    Uh, probably teach her that she's not allowed to hit someone else without dealing with the same return fire just because she's a chick.

Fukc that, punch that smut back. HARD!
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Originally Posted by speaklowmanlet View Post
    I really care about reps when I call out soft *******s like you daily. Lol your ******* ass does not have one valid argument as to why you shouldn't punch a women back if she does it first. Your parents did not teach you manners they just taught you how to be a biitch. Lol at attacking AVI you really have nothing to say do you.
    Is there an echo in here? You said the same thing I did

shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shifter2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    should she had been hit back?
    Machines are evil, haven’t you seen Terminator?!

Will Rep back all, pm me if i forget