Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Only scum hits a woman back if their life isn't threatened.
    | ♫Audiophile♫ | To ∞ & → | The Ohio State University Alumni |

Headphone question?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139399693

Crohn's Awareness Week. Aware Yourself!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150077053

matfexican is just really nice. (+1000) matfexican is just really nice. (+1000) matfexican is just really nice. (+1000) matfexican is just really nice. (+1000) matfexican is just really nice. (+1000) matfexican is just really nice. (+1000) matfexican is just really nice. (+1000) matfexican is just really nice. (+1000) matfexican is just really nice. (+1000) matfexican is just really nice. (+1000) matfexican is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by imjp View Post
    Yes. I've done it before and I'll do it again.
    What I won't do though, is start hitting first.

Keep your hands off of me if you're raging. I don't tolerate physical abuse.

You're a fukin' whiteknight that will end up with a fat bitch that abuses you. Mark my words.

You stupid bro? have you ever been with a girl that tries to hit you and ****? My first gf tried that ****, i didn't hit back the first time. Got bruises and stuff because I didn't want to hit back. She was constantly doing this. About the 3rd time she tried it I ****ing punched her in the face and she NEVER EVER touched me again.

A man's gotta be a man bro, don't get pushed around by a fukin' woman just because "you aint supposed to hit back". Fukin feminist sheep is what you are.

^^^^^
    probably not srs

s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    What a bunch of ***gots in this thread. "Oh you can't ever hit a girl. It's just not right."

Shut the fuk up. You want to hit her but you're too much of a bitch because you think someone else will look down on you for it.

You know what happens in nature? Female gets out of line and tries to attack her male partner? **** gets real.

If I got punched in the face and it hurt, or there was any damage to my teeth etc she would get the same.

speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by aceraps View Post
    You're stupidity does the talking

"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the misc switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was negged"
    speaklowmanlet

rep back 100 000 000+ only

Wear 1 ear bud when fapping to know if someone is coming crew.
    Frap when taking a crap crew.
    Not a single point was made you soft *******.

moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Depends.

Random girl-yes

Gf depends on her size and how long we been togather

Havent been togather long—yes

If she is like petite and i love her will probally just yoke her up type thing.
    Army infantry 11b Follow me!

You rep me I rep you back simple as that. 1k+

If your feeling down and or need advice hit me up.

Tanktwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tanktwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tanktwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tanktwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tanktwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tanktwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tanktwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tanktwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tanktwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tanktwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tanktwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    most alpha thing a man can do is an open hand slap...you can hit her hard as ****...but punching a girl closed fist is dirty

open hand slap retains your alphaness without looking like a piece of ****

cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    absolutely i hit back

who is she to think she can physically attack me and then get away with it
    *Reads both story and cliffs crew*
    *Multitasking by sh*tting and miscing at the same time crew*
    *Get peeshy when parents are home so wait til night to piss into a bottle in my room while trying not to wake my parents crew*

aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Everyday I swear the misc is getting more and more stupid

I am literally lol at you *******s who think you're "alpha"

You retards have no idea what "alpha" is

P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by s2pid View Post
    What a bunch of ***gots in this thread. "Oh you can't ever hit a girl. It's just not right."

Shut the fuk up. You want to hit her but you're too much of a bitch because you think someone else will look down on you for it.

You know what happens in nature? Female gets out of line and tries to attack her male partner? **** gets real.

If I got punched in the face and it hurt, or there was any damage to my teeth etc she would get the same.
    Check out this *******. Has to hit women to show his dominance. Scum going to be scum.
    | ♫Audiophile♫ | To ∞ & → | The Ohio State University Alumni |

Headphone question?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139399693

Crohn's Awareness Week. Aware Yourself!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150077053

Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by aceraps View Post
    You're stupidity does the talking

"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the misc switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was negged"
    speaklowmanlet

rep back 100 000 000+ only

Wear 1 ear bud when fapping to know if someone is coming crew.
    Frap when taking a crap crew.
    Usually they make the mistake the other way around.

Why wouldn't you retaliate? What is your justification?

s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by P51 View Post
    Check out this *******. Has to hit women to show his dominance. Scum going to be scum.
    You are what is perpetuating the idea that women can hit men with no repercussions. You are the reason why men won't hit back when they want to. People care what others think. Unlike you I would see that she never tries to hit me again.

Schweric is a name known to all. (+5000) Schweric is a name known to all. (+5000) Schweric is a name known to all. (+5000) Schweric is a name known to all. (+5000) Schweric is a name known to all. (+5000) Schweric is a name known to all. (+5000) Schweric is a name known to all. (+5000) Schweric is a name known to all. (+5000) Schweric is a name known to all. (+5000) Schweric is a name known to all. (+5000) Schweric is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No matter how hard it hurt, I'd laugh to make her seem pathetic. if she tries again i'll grab her.

jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No.

Just grab and shake a bitch. That way you don't leave any injuries that could get you in trouble and you get your message/alpha across. Hodgetwins taught me this strategy.

aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mr_Aryze View Post
    Usually they make the mistake the other way around.

Why wouldn't you retaliate? What is your justification?
    My computer is running really slow. It's laggy as hell. Must have been a typo

Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Raxx View Post
    One question, what will that do for the situation? Walk away brotha. Not one reason to hit a woman unless your life is in danger. Restrait is almost always easier and better. Hit a woman and you're a coward. If Tyson came and punched you would you punch him back? Than why a woman? Makes you feel superior...to a girl? Makes you a puss
    Am I reading this right?

Tyson is equivalent to a girl?

Also "Not one reason to hit a woman unless your life is in danger." If Tyson is equivalent to a girl, then yeah, your life is in danger after one punch. If he looks at you with an angry face than your life is in danger.

You might want to fix that post up a little bit.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    **Skinny/Slim Girls Crew**

DiseasedScrotum is a complete loser! (-2000) DiseasedScrotum is a complete loser! (-2000) DiseasedScrotum is a complete loser! (-2000) DiseasedScrotum is a complete loser! (-2000) DiseasedScrotum is a complete loser! (-2000) DiseasedScrotum is a complete loser! (-2000) DiseasedScrotum is a complete loser! (-2000) DiseasedScrotum is a complete loser! (-2000) DiseasedScrotum is a complete loser! (-2000) DiseasedScrotum is a complete loser! (-2000) DiseasedScrotum is a complete loser! (-2000)
    No unless she is continously dong it and threatning to cause severe harm. Heres why: In a just world you should be able to punch a girl back if she hits you. You should have that right. But in the real world, unless the girl is threatning to do real harm to you, punching her back would result in 1) WKs potentially jumping you and beating the sh't out of you and 2) You will be the one who gets charged with the crime.

A criminal record can potentially harm your future job prospects and any entry into professional schools like Law, Med etc. I remember there was a thread long time ago where some dude was arguing loudly with his wife, the cops came and forced HIM to go to a motel for the night from HIS house. He was seen as a threat and would have been arrested. This is reality.

METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by shifter2012 View Post
    If a girl punches you in the face do you hit back?
    I believe in most states, a hard cock to the mouth is permitted as payback
    \m/ METALLICA \m/ R.I.P. Cliff Burton:2/10/62-9/26/86
    DIE BY MY HAND, I CREEP ACROSS THE LAND, KILLING FIRST BORN MAN

RAIDERS
    ANGELS
    DUCKS

leoklyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leoklyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leoklyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leoklyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leoklyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leoklyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leoklyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leoklyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leoklyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leoklyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leoklyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by gjames017 View Post
    would catch punch with my teeth. get her in flying arm bar. mount her and dry hump.
    this

HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000)
    No because then I'll be gang raped by all the WK's in the vicinity.

Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If she's ugly, yes.

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I put her to sleep. That's what I do.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

wellyeah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wellyeah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wellyeah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wellyeah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wellyeah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wellyeah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wellyeah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wellyeah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wellyeah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wellyeah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wellyeah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if i feel threatened and she weighs more than me, yes

i would also take into account the people around me, i've seen too many videos of people getting jumped for hitting a girl

imjp will become famous soon enough. (+50) imjp will become famous soon enough. (+50) imjp will become famous soon enough. (+50) imjp will become famous soon enough. (+50) imjp will become famous soon enough. (+50) imjp will become famous soon enough. (+50) imjp will become famous soon enough. (+50) imjp will become famous soon enough. (+50) imjp will become famous soon enough. (+50) imjp will become famous soon enough. (+50) imjp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by moneybrah View Post
    Depends.

Random girl-yes

Gf depends on her size and how long we been togather

Havent been togather long—yes

If she is like petite and i love her will probally just yoke her up type thing.

I'm not going to punch her if she starts hitting me in my arm or w/e because that obviously doesn't hurt but if she purposely punches your face, scratches you, hits you with objects etc, you better hit her to show her you're a man.

Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no...just grab her wrist and make her punch herself(srs)

Teddieslol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teddieslol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teddieslol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teddieslol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teddieslol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teddieslol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teddieslol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teddieslol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teddieslol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teddieslol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teddieslol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Right to defend yourself.

Inb4 bishes wanted equal rights.

slootslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) slootslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) slootslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) slootslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) slootslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) slootslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) slootslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) slootslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) slootslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) slootslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) slootslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hit her and say "I put people to sleep, Its what I do"

Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If she left a mark on me yes,if she didn't no.
    If she ran to the police with a busted up face and i don't have any injurys then the pusedo machismo cops would charge me with some bs assault charge.

That being said,i wouldn't hit a women if she made me angry and i would only respond with equal force i'm someone who has a way with words i'd try to talk things out but if it came to that and she tried to punch me again i'd retaliate.
    I'm here to make friends and listen to other peoples problems,send me a PM if you want to talk.I misc at odd hours.

speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speaklowmanlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol these *******s have no valid reasons just herp derp my mom said you should never hit women.

jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    depends if i deserved it

Kingname is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kingname is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kingname is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kingname is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kingname is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kingname is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kingname is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kingname is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kingname is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kingname is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kingname is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    a falcon punch to the vagina would be adequate in this situation.