Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'7", 139 lbs
    brahG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brahG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brahG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brahG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brahG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brahG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brahG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brahG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brahG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brahG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brahG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit brahG's BodySpace

Offensive copypasta? (reps)

A medium-length one.

thanks in advance

Registered User thtswhatshesaid's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 200 lbs
    thtswhatshesaid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thtswhatshesaid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thtswhatshesaid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thtswhatshesaid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thtswhatshesaid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thtswhatshesaid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thtswhatshesaid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thtswhatshesaid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thtswhatshesaid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thtswhatshesaid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thtswhatshesaid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit thtswhatshesaid's BodySpace
    You were never physically attractive to me; you are neither graceful nor beautiful, and you evidently know nothing of the laws or properties of beauty. Otherwise you could not have sent me such a picture, as it could only disgust me.

Whatever liking I have had for you, it has never been of such a character that I could be otherwise than disgusted by such a picture as that. It is unutterably coarse and gross and beefy. It is simply unendurable.

Not that I object to low dresses — or even to an utter absence of dress, when the unveiling reveals attractions which the eye of the artist loves as something shapely and beautiful. I have an instinctive and cultivated knowledge of what physical beauty is, and anything in direct violation of my taste and knowledge — like your picture, — simply sickens me. I have studied every limb and line in the bodies of fifty young women, and more; and know what form is and beauty is. You must not think me a fool. You are a fine woman in regard to health and strength; you are not a handsome or even a tolerably good looking woman physically, and your picture is simply horrible, horrible, horrible.

This is plain speaking; but I think it is necessary for you. You cannot make yourself physically attractive to me. Don't try. I am an artist, a connoisseur, a student of beauty, and it is very hard to please me. Don't disgust me, please

Stats: 6'1", 185 lbs
    Buster_Jaimen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Buster_Jaimen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Buster_Jaimen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Buster_Jaimen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Buster_Jaimen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Buster_Jaimen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Buster_Jaimen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Buster_Jaimen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Buster_Jaimen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Buster_Jaimen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Buster_Jaimen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Buster_Jaimen's BodySpace
    My state of mind was in that of macabre darkness: I contained no love for myself or for Life. Death reaked everywhere. My heart pained with loneliness. I knew I alone had to do something to escape from the cadaverous mentality I was slugging through. So I walked away from everything and everyone I knew and went on my last vacation. While living in the Springs, I was also a Swinger. So My primary focus was to experience maximum pleasure; because I was headed towards My final act. Going out in a blaze of dellusional glory. Nothing else mattered, except having a blast before My departure from this maya.

So first down to San Antonio, Texas?My favorite city. You see, I love Hookers, Marijuana and women. I said, ?**** It!? and partied like some crazed Hedonistic God. Using up all my credit cards. My highway to Hell was paved with hookers, lots of kronic and plenty of hot, dirty and really nasty sex with any girl I could find. Be them fat, ugly, pretty, to even weird, horny and crazy. And anything in-between. I didn?t care or give a ****.

So one night while out walking along the River Walk, I came across this young girl crying near the Alamo, and tapping her leg. A sound emenating like a bottle of pills being jingled. I approached her and asked if she was alright. Her reply was a nasty, ?What the **** was it to me if she was okay!? I just smiled and inquired if she was so depressed and if she was considering committing suicide?

She just stared at me. She was not the cutest thing and she carried her image, which was obvious, with a really low self esteem attitude. She said that it was her birthday, just turning 18, and no cared. She had nothing happening in her life that mattered. A fellow traveler in the Void. I asked her if she was going to kill herself, and if she didn?t want her body anylonger, if I could have it for a little while? Afterwards, if she still wanted to?she can go ahead and proceeded to end her life.

?What are You going to do with it?? She asked. Sweety, What ever I please. She just slumped her shoulders and I lead her to my hotel room not too far away. There I undressed her and we got into the shower together. I carefully washed her and told her not to trip. It?s a new adventure taking place in her life. For her to open her consciousness to the freshness of just letting go and being in the moment. At the edge of a new frontier. Yes, unfamiliar; Yet, very intimate and alien. What the Hell! It felt good and refreshing to her to not worry about what others think, believe or what?s coming next.

I dried her off slowly. Taking in her lovely body in all of its beautiful and young glory. A flower unseen for far too long. I layed her on the bed and wrapped my arms around her and we layed there in silence for over an hour. Comforted in my embrace, she asked Me to use her body in any way I desire, just like I said I would.

She faced Me and I passionately kissed her soft lips and worked my way down to her small tits. Taking special care to give each nipple some attention. Then proceeded down to eat her hairy pussy. She freaked out when my long tongue pressed down hard onto her clit. She lost her mind as I licked, sucked and ate her sweet pussy pie. I mist have eaten her **** for about two hours straight. I Love Eating Pussy! She prepeatedly screamed and pulled at my hair?telling Me how much she loves Me for eating her juicy and virgin ****. Having orgasm after orgasm, over and over, one after the other. I would every once in a while, letting my tongue slip, blessing her with a good oh fashion rim-job, throughout the tow hours.

Enjoying the shock of such pleasure it gave her racing threw her body. ?God loveth a cheerful giver.? I then ****ed her good and rode her hard doggy-style. Grabbing her hair and then slapping that sweet ass I pounded away. She was lost in the over whelming lust and pleasure, mixed with that erotic pain. Psychopathic and lascivious eroticism was all that my consciousness desired. The pleasures are momentary, the positions rediculous, and the expense damnable. I was so wrapped up in the flesh, slithering and licking one another like passionate and debased slimmy snakes. I felt alive and condemned all at once. I left Her there alone, lost in her own flesh.

From Texas on to Arkansas: Little Rock was not as exciting, yet I did purchase several prostitutes. Always enjoy their company. I don?t eat hooker pussy?So I had My other favorite thing done?Having My big dick sucked and coming into their mouths. I love watching someone sucking My cock. ?Hey, check it out, My dick is in your mouth! Look at You go! Suck it Bitch! Suck it and eat my cum!? That is the craziest **** ever. I ****ing love it!

Then into Tennessee, Which was pretty much the same, except for the one fat trailer trash tramp who took me to her dirty trailer, after kicking out her 10 year old daughter out for the day. That crazy bitch rode my cock like it was the last one on the planet. Her titties were huge and that smelly **** was soaking wet, making those special slooping noises we all love to hear. She was into it hard! I thought the trailer was going to fall apart. Yet I didn?t stop or give a ****. ?Ride My dick You dirty slut!? She did and was having a blast!

Now up into Virginia: Women in Virginia are gorgeous and generous with their bodies. So full of live and giving, and more than willing to get busy at the drop of a hat. One night at a club in Charlottesville, A man came in with his wife. She was beautiful. So I went on up to them and asked if she was the famous singer Reba McEntire? She giggled and blushed, loving the compliment so much, I boldly asked her husband if I could dance with her. He said sure.

I whisked her onto the dance floor, where I slow-danced with her and started to kiss and lick her neck, all the while rubbing her fat ass. I would look over at her hubby and he was just watching and enjoying all he was seeing. So I kicked it up a notch and we started kissing and doing a little dirty dancing. My hand going up under her dress and rubbing her wet pussy. After a few more dances, they invited me to their place in the mountains.

There, we proceeded to the bedroom, where the husband sat in a corner of the room as she and I got naked on the bed?ready to give him a show. We started in a 69 position. With her shaved pussy in my mouth and my dick in her?s, we ate each other out really good for a long while. Then the sex was fun and nasty. She was doing all this for him, than for either one of us. She kept looking at him as he sat their jerking off and asking if he liked this or is he enjoying that? A Swing Show where everyone was having their own fun. I loved it! We all had a really great time together. I stayed there for three days with them just having fun.

Then into D.C. All the while, I was just cruising nice and easy, having plenty of time to party and having an overdose of extremely perverted and sadistic sex. So many women and such a crazed and wild adventure. I have to say that until then, I never felt more alive or in control. I was eating pussy across America!
    If you're on recharge and don't want to forget to rep someone later on, right click the add reputation button and open it in a new tab. Then bookmark it into a recharge folder and visit later on. Rep and delete.

***ShowerBEER Crew***

<Kansas Misc. Crew>

Stats: 6'3", 265 lbs
    CarlMcGuirk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CarlMcGuirk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CarlMcGuirk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CarlMcGuirk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CarlMcGuirk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CarlMcGuirk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CarlMcGuirk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CarlMcGuirk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CarlMcGuirk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CarlMcGuirk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CarlMcGuirk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CarlMcGuirk's BodySpace
    You ask me for a hamburger. My attempt to reciprocate is cut brutally short as my body experiences a sudden lack of electrons. Across a variety of hidden dimensions you are dismayed. John Lennon hands me an apple, but it slips through my fingers. I am reborn as an ocelot. You disapprove. A crack echoes through the universe in defiance of conventional physics as cosmological background noise shifts from randomness to a perfect A Flat. Children everywhere stop what they are doing and hum along in perfect pitch with the background radiation. Birds fall from the sky as the sun engulfs the earth. You hesitate momentarily before allowing yourself to assume the locus of all knowledge. Entropy crumbles as you peruse the information contained within the universe. A small library in Phoenix ceases to exist. You stumble under the weight of everythingness, Your mouth opens up to cry out, and collapses around your body before blinking you out of the spatial plane. You exist only within the fourth dimension. The fountainhead of all knowledge rolls along the ground and collides with a small dog. My head tastes sideways as spacetime is reestablished, you blink back into the corporeal world disoriented, only for me to hand you a hamburger as my body collapses under the strain of reconstitution. The universe has reasserted itself. A particular small dog is fed steak for the rest of its natural life. You die in a freak accident moments later, and you soul works at the returns desk for the Phoenix library. You disapprove. Your disapproval sends ripples through the inter-dimensional void between life and death. A small child begins to cry as he walks toward the stairway where his father stands.

Stats: 6'5", 221 lbs
    TakeTheLift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TakeTheLift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TakeTheLift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TakeTheLift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TakeTheLift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TakeTheLift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TakeTheLift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TakeTheLift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TakeTheLift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TakeTheLift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TakeTheLift has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TakeTheLift's BodySpace
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    *Self-Improvement Crew*

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Life's too short to live in fear of what might happen, or live in the shadow of what might have been.

Stats: 5'7", 139 lbs
    brahG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brahG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brahG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brahG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brahG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brahG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brahG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brahG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brahG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brahG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brahG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit brahG's BodySpace
    I'm out of reps, thank you very much brahs. Stay safe