Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 190 lbs
    RC17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RC17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RC17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RC17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RC17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RC17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RC17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RC17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RC17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RC17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RC17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit RC17's BodySpace

Anxiety IS NOT REAL. I guide you to understanding and overcoming (srs)(longish)

I used to have baaaaaad anxiety. But I refused to accept it wasn't within my power to stop it. But I couldn't for so long.

Anxiety is the worst FUKING word ever and makes me furious because it's half the reason people resort to medicine and think they can't cure it. It implies there's something wrong with you.
    Anxiety comes down to everything you are worried about consuming your mind. So stop worrying right? Obviously not that simple.

It's in your DNA to survive and be the best provider you can possibly be, that's where it all starts. So you can't just simply stop worrying, your body is designed to protect you, and you can't trick your mind. Just saying "I don't need to worry about this anymore" doesn't work. That goes against what you've categorized as essential to your happiness (however big or small the problem may be).

This is where the ego comes in to play which is created by the fuked up culture we live in that drills into your heads if you don't have money and a hot chick you're not happy. So here you are, you want to be happy, you're trying so hard, but these worries just consume you.

The ego consists of everything you feel like you have to do in order to be happy (most coming from unrealistic bs media and social 'norms').
    But on the other hand YOU and not your ego are made up of all the values which truly make people happy. But when your 'advancement in nature' is ever in question (anxiety stemmed from the ego because of bs society etc) your true loving happy nature is overshadowed.

It all comes down to the ego. Why do you think religion was created and so mind controlling? It tears down the ego by telling it everything is going to be ok.

Funny thing is.. Everything fuking IS going to be ok. Why do you think the U.S. has the highest subscription to anti anxiety and depression pills?? Because we're god damn obsessed with things that aren't in our true nature and don't make us happy creating this overshadowing feeling of inequality and 'i'm not good enough', people constantly worrying about sh!t that doesn't matter. We all know deep down what really matters to us.

So I leave you with this, we can ALL be happy. We just have to learn to quiet the voice inside our heads that's been drilled into us all our lives giving us so much doubt in ourselves. It takes time but I assure you brahs it IS possible and within you.

I'm glad some of the misc is starting to find ways to get rid of the anxiety and that voice with great methods such as mediation.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143525223 here's a link check it out, really good stuff in there lots of tips.
    I'm glad at least some of the misc has finally started to realize this.

pic for your time

Stats: 6'0", 175 lbs
    spanishbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) spanishbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) spanishbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) spanishbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) spanishbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) spanishbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) spanishbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) spanishbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) spanishbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) spanishbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) spanishbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit spanishbrah's BodySpace
    Anxiety is an illogical affliction, if we can use that word. Despite recognising how absurd it all this, you cannot get rid of it without chemical intervention; drugs, booze, medications-- but even then, they are all palliatives, are designed to falter the anxiety, rather than dispel it completely.

Do you know how many times I've said to myself: 'I look good, I'm dressed well, I know I'm attractive... yet why do I still feel like a social pariah?'

You could be jacked as fukk, have 9/10 facial aesthetics and fake all the confidence you like... doesn't matter. Unless the inside is ridden of this thing, all other changes are ripples on top of the water. They don't affect the major current below the surface.

It's like saying that the most attractive woman on the planet, despite having self-esteem issues, has nothing to worry about. She's the best-looking woman ever! Why should she worry?

To her, that fact doesn't matter. She's fukked in the head, and that's all that counts. Same principle at work here

The persons who have never had social anxiety might as well get the fukk out of this thread. You cannot possibly put yourself in such a position. To persons saying they 'cured themselves of it'; well, I doubt you had it in the first place. Just run-of-the-mill teenage nervousness that affects the majority of persons.

Real talk.

Stats: 5'7", 143 lbs
    cphustla has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cphustla has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cphustla has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cphustla has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cphustla has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cphustla has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cphustla has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cphustla has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cphustla has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cphustla has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cphustla has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit cphustla's BodySpace
    Anxiety is real you ****ing phaggot. Its not.just caused naturally but by tramatic events caused in someones life time. I was kidnapped as a child at the ripe age of 8 in a mall, and to this day I have anxiety when dealing with people generally large groups of people. ****ing phaggot.
    wir sind das volk wir sind ein volk
    zombie survival Charlie squad
    Rip Hector_Blunts-Candyjunkie
    Short lived long remembered!
    "Because society has pushed them into corners, forcing them to believe they are losers When in fact everyone has so much potential to achieve such magic and wonder, but as I alluded it to they are continually told they cant do it/they'll fail, so they start believing it The truth is: there's no such thing as a "loser" its just a label to make people feel bad"
    Nvious

Stats: 6'0", 190 lbs
    RC17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RC17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RC17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RC17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RC17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RC17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RC17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RC17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RC17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RC17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RC17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit RC17's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by cphustla View Post
    Anxiety is real you ****ing phaggot. Its not.just caused naturally but by tramatic events caused in someones life time. I was kidnapped as a child at the ripe age of 8 in a mall, and to this day I have anxiety when dealing with people generally large groups of people. ****ing phaggot.
    Cognitive processes are often confounded by biases and heuristics. There are two systems of thought that make up who we are: an experimental system of thought and a rational system of thought. Concepts about self and world manifest as beliefs in the rational system and as schemata in the experimental system. Basically we form many beliefs and perceptions about ourselves through emotionally significant experiences which forms our experimental system schemata.

That's not an irrational world view that society gave you, that actually happened to you.
    99% of people have anxiety that is made up in their fuking head, and that they could get rid of. One of my best friends shot himself in the head last october. Ya that stuff is uncontrollable, but it's an emotional response.

Maybe I used the wrong word. How bout 'all the **** you're afraid that's going to happen to you that won't and never has'