05-08-2012, 06:45 PM #31
05-08-2012, 07:14 PM #32
- I agree Aniston really has nothing for Jolie.
- You probably know Joe Horgs as Joe Rogan, Renato is a 27x mundial BJJ champion; if you haven't heard of him look him up on YouTube.
- I think Ferrell will tap out in Round 2 due to exhaustion, his condition has been terrible recently.
- Could go either way, predicting FOTN.
- Chris Brown is younger, has brilliant Karate and was very impressive against Rihanna. Can't see it ending well for Jay-Z
05-08-2012, 07:35 PM #33
-Ah ha. Me thinks Joe's added standup credentials give him the edge.
-I could see that, too.
-I think Rhianna's a pretender. She doesn't have the true crazy in her. I don't think Beyonce knew that 'Obsessed' was a movie.
-Jay Z is bigger, stronger, more raw, and has true grit. Streets>>>dance moves & pajama "fighting"
05-08-2012, 08:10 PM #34
LHW/HW Comeback Season would be kinda interesting. Something like:
LHW: Ricardo Arona, Mike Kyle, Travis Wiuff, Babalu, Trevor Prangley, Gilbert Yvel, Sokodjou, and James Irvin
HW: Jeff Monson, Arlovski, Kharitonov, Sylvia, Paul Buentello, Soa Palelei, Ricco Rodriguez and Sean McCorkle(for the lulz)Ask a NASM certified personal trainer at 24 Hour Fitness anything
Ask a one time Hollister Model anything
Lift heavy, eat clean, do cardio. It's that simple
05-08-2012, 08:52 PM #35
05-08-2012, 09:59 PM #36