rrplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what gyms hire young new personal trainers HELP PLZ!!

I just got my NASM ceritfication i am 18 and i would like to know where a good starting place for me would be. I am very intense with all my workouts and love to push myself and others! thanks !!!

Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rrplay View Post
    I just got my NASM ceritfication i am 18 and i would like to know where a good starting place for me would be. I am very intense with all my workouts and love to push myself and others! thanks !!!
    Even though you like to push yourself and others, just know high intensity isnt the best for anyone. 24 takes nasm. Nasm can get you anywhere really. It's just the matter of who wants to hire entry level

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Big corporate gyms take a lot of young guys, at least where I live. But then, they'll take whoever's resume is on top of the pile.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

rrplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea i applied at 24 hour sport yesterday and they called me tonight already for an interview!

Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yea i applied at 24 hour sport yesterday and they called me tonight already for an interview!
    Graduated high school already? Lucky.

They won't take me until I graduate next month

kristinpete38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kristinpete38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kristinpete38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kristinpete38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kristinpete38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kristinpete38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kristinpete38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kristinpete38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kristinpete38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kristinpete38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kristinpete38 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wow...right out of HS? That is pretty young

110naturalfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 110naturalfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 110naturalfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 110naturalfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 110naturalfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 110naturalfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 110naturalfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 110naturalfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 110naturalfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 110naturalfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 110naturalfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    High intensity training. Wow you are in for a shock of a life time. Just to give you a heads up, expect a lot of special needs clients with knee pain. So much for plyometric jumps.