dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

dk5bdubs MuscleTech AlphaTest & MyoBuild

I was chosen to be a part of logging AlphaTest and MyoBuild from MuscleTech. From the directions on the product labels, I'll be taking AlphaTest 2 times per day, once in the morning (2 caps) and once in the afternoon (2 caps). I'll also be using 2 servings of MyoBuild post-workout.

Today was my first day using each product. I work out first thing in the mornings, so my initial dose of AlphaTest was 2 capsules about an hour pre-workout. I'll be taking my second dosage later today in the afternoon. I used 2 servings of MyoBuild post-workout.

As this is my first day of using both products, I can't say quite yet about any results that I have noticed because there just simply hasn't been enough time. A few things I can say however is that upon opening the container of AlphaTest, it does have a strong scent to it. But there is no funny taste/aftertaste, so it is definitely a moot point. MyoBuild is the grape flavor.

I used 2 servings of MyoBuild post-workout along with my protein powder. I used vanilla whey protein and the combination of the grape and vanilla made for an excellent post-workout shake. The ingredient profile of MyoBuild should certainly help me to recover quite well as it's great to see exactly how many grams of each ingredient I am ingesting.

As I stated above, I'll be able to speak more about any increases in muscle strength/size, recovery, etc. as I use the supplements with more frequency.

Today's workout involved training triceps, forearms, abs, and some post-workout cardio. I trained for roughly an hour and a half this morning in order to squeeze everything in. Overall, I'll be updating this log throughout the next few weeks as I weight train at least 6 times per week and try to do a day of HIIT cardio on my 7th day.

Thanks again to MuscleTech for this opportunity. I look forward to sharing my experiences with these two products and hopefully will be able to report back some overall gains.

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechJake's Avatar
    MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice start man. I'll be keeping up.

Sub'd
    Team MuscleTech Rep

★ VOTE PHASE8 – Nominated for Supplement of the Year, Breakout Supplement of the Year, and Best Overall Protein Powder ★
    ★Combine your 10% OFF Coupon Code for Voting with any of the deals below!★

B1G1 FREE PHASE8 (4.4 Lb Tubs!!)
    B1G1 FREE CREACORE (All Flavors!)
    B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

★★★ FREE MuscleTech Samples ★★★ (Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, NeuroCore, Anabolic Halo)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151312683

dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Today was day #2. I should say that for yesterday, I took my 2nd dosage in the afternoon and tried to space out the timing as best I could to keep them about 12 hours apart.

I took today's first dosage (2 caps) of AlphaTest immediately upon waking and this was about 45 minutes prior to my workout. I'll be taking my 2nd dosage later this afternoon and each day I'll continue to try and take them about 12 hours or so apart to keep them evenly spaced out over the day. I also took another 2 servings of MyoBuild immediately post-workout. I have to say that the grape flavor of the MyoBuild supplement is excellent and really combines well with my vanilla whey protein that I also consume post-workout.

Today's workout was legs and to say it was a brutal session is an understatement. I was able to push myself as hard and as far as I ever have as I hit personal bests all throughout my workout today. Even if the AlphaTest hasn't had enough time to really kick in and it was more in my head today, I was still able to have one of the best workouts that I have ever had in my entire life. The MyoBuild that I took yesterday certainly helped me to recover from yesterday's workout and allowed me to be ready to hit legs with everything I have.

The ingredient profile in MyoBuild is excellent in my opinion and I think that those ingredients are going to allow me to recover quicker than I had been able to in the past and it will allow me to be prepared to hit the weights on the following day. I do feel some DOMS from yesterday's workout, but not as much as I normally would, so I would like to think that the 2 servings of MyoBuild helped out there. There was definitely no bloating from the Creatine HCL as compared to creatine monohydrate which I sometimes get, so that's one of the key ingredients in MyoBuild that I am very excited about.

For anyone following this log, I do have a question regarding the dosing of AlphaTest. The instructions say to take 2 caps, twice per day with water. Do the dosings need to be taken on an empty stomach or can they be taken with food?

EX-Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechRob's Avatar
    MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dk5bdubs View Post
    For anyone following this log, I do have a question regarding the dosing of AlphaTest. The instructions say to take 2 caps, twice per day with water. Do the dosings need to be taken on an empty stomach or can they be taken with food?
    Great start OP - I'm definitely sub'ing along!

As for your question: you can take it with or without food, but I prefer to take it on an empty stomach. Hope that helps!
    **FORMER** Team MuscleTech Rep

"10/10: This is by far the most extreme product MuscleTech has released." - GUnit69 http://bbcom.me/xeu57k

********.com/MuscleTech | Twitter.com/TeamMuscleTech | Twitter.com/MuscleTechDeals | YouTube.com/TeamMuscleTechVideos | Groups.bodybuilding.com/Team_MuscleTech

It certainly does....thanks Rob!

Day #3

I am definitely liking how I am feeling so far with using both AlphaTest and MyoBuild. I feel like the AlphaTest is helping to get me primed for my workouts and that the MyoBuild is helping me to repair/recover from the destruction. Taking 2 AlphaTest caps, twice per day is about as simple as it gets. And thanks to Rob's input above, he stated that it really doesn't matter if they are taken with or without food, so that makes things really easy. And with MyoBuild, its thrown right into my post-workout shaker cup.....easy as 1,2,3. My workouts are going great, I feel just as strong for each subsequent workout, and I am sleeping great at night. I feel like this is a great combination of supplements to use together and I'm hoping that I'll continue to feel this way throughout the duration of these products.

Today was chest and abs and I felt great for my workout. I did a higher rep day but was able to maintain roughly the same weights that I was using in the past. So it made for an incredible workout to say the least! I know that the ingredients in MyoBuild are helping me to recover quicker than I was before and allowing me to be ready for the following day's workout. I can't say it enough, but I really love how much of each ingredient is clearly listed on the label. For me, that makes a huge difference when it comes to what supplements I will purchase next. Knowing just how much of each ingredient I am taking gives me a greater understanding of what I am ingesting and it helps to allow me to determine which ingredients are helping the most. Excellent work on this aspect MuscleTech!!!

Dose #2 of AlphaTest will be later on this afternoon. I like how the dosings are spaced out to 2 different times of the day to keep things in my system.

Day #4.

I'm feeling really strong the last few days and I have been sleeping great at night. I feel as though I am recovering very nicely from each previous day's workouts and I am feeling great heading into the gym each morning. Today I did a back workout and I felt incredible all throughout. At no point in time during my workouts am I feeling like I am losing any steam whatsoever.

I'm continuing to space out my dosing of AlphaTest at 2 caps, twice per day and roughly 12 hours apart. While there is a slight aftertaste to the pills when I consume them on an empty stomach, its nothing that would deter me from using the product. MyoBuild continues to be used post-workout and it's really helping me to recover nicely each day. Not to mention how much I am enjoying the taste of it after each workout.

As I mentioned above, I have been feeling great the last few days and feeling as strong as I ever have. And I've been able to ramp up the intensity of my workouts each day. Whether it be increasing the weights, increasing the amount of reps that I am hitting, or increasing the intensity at which I work at, I am feeling excellent during my training sessions. My recovery feels like it's allowing me to hit the gym with more intensity than the day before. I can definitely tell that the combination of AlphaTest and MyoBuild is contributing to this!

So far, I rate both supplements as excellent and the combination of the two has yielded some great results so far. I can't wait to see how much more I can improve as the weeks go on.

MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds like this stack is complementing your training nicely.

Keep the updates coming if this is just day #4. I'm sure the effects of AlphaTest will get even better in a week or so.
    Team MuscleTech Rep

★ VOTE PHASE8 – Nominated for Supplement of the Year, Breakout Supplement of the Year, and Best Overall Protein Powder ★

B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

★★★ FREE MuscleTech Samples ★★★ (Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, NeuroCore, Anabolic Halo)

This post was for day #5 which was actually Friday. I couldn't get to a computer to post up Friday's comments, so here they are a day late.

I'm still using 2 caps of AlphaTest immediately upon waking and this is about an hour or so before I hit the gym. I'm still dosing my 2nd sets of 2 caps about 12 hours later. I'm starting to feel like I look a little fuller and harder in the mirror when I wake up each morning. I'm also noticing that I'm feeling extremely strong each morning when I walk into the gym for the lifting session. I am sleeping very well at night and I feel that the dosing of the MyoBuild post-workout is helping me to recover very quickly. Overall, this stack has me feeling on top of the world and I'm starting to see some increases in the amount of weight I am using and/or the amount of reps that I am able to bang out. My endurance is also feeling great in the gym and each session this past week (since starting both products) has been a great one. I have yet to have a sub-par workout since using both AlphaTest and MyoBuild. I'm actually thinking of throwing some NanoStim into the mix and if I do, I'll be sure to mention it. If MuscletechJake wants to hook it up, I'm definitely open!!!

Overall, great results after 5 days of this combination. Excellent training sessions, excellent recovery, and it's leading to excellent results in the mirror.

Saturday was biceps and calves training for me, and I took Sunday off for Mother's Day. So I used a total of 4 caps of AlphaTest on Saturday as well as 2 servings of MyoBuild post-workout. On Sunday, I continued to use the AlphaTest but since I didn't hit the gym, I didn't use the MyoBuild product.

The dosing couldn't be easier for AlphaTest as I continue to use 2 caps immediately upon waking and then another 2 caps 12 hours later. It's been easy to remember to take these servings during the day as I've actually started to count down the hours for my 2nd serving each day. A little weird, I know!

I'm still seeing some excellent results in the mirror each morning when I wake up. My diet has been on-point for quite a while now, so without any changes going on there, I feel like the difference I see in the mirror must be from the AlphaTest. I feel like I'm looking a little tighter and harder and that is quite the motivator each day! My recovery feels out of this world and I'm in a great state each following day because I'm experiencing less muscle soreness than in the past. The ingredients of both products have been sitting great with me and my body and I'm not experiencing any unpleasant side effects or anything of that nature. The ingredients in MyoBuild are incredible because of how well I feel I'm able to recover from my previous workout.

Monday was a slightly "easier" day for me as I hit triceps, forearms and abs. Tuesday is leg day, so its not that I was using Monday as an easy day, but I knew that Tuesday's workout was going to drain me of everything that I had.

After taking Sunday off, I was ready to attack the weights hard on Monday. I still gave my all in the gym for each exercise but I knew I'd only be taxing my upper body on Monday, so when I hit my lower body on Tuesday, I felt like it would be a good balance.

Anytime I have an off day, I feel like I'm a caged animal ready to be unleashed. So on Monday, I woke up with the fire burning hot. I woke up and took 2 caps of AlphaTest as soon as I got out of bed and before I hit the gym. Later in the day, I did a quick 20-minute bout of cardio over my lunch break. About 2 hours after that cardio session, I took my 2nd dose of the AlphaTest for the day. I used 2 servings of MyoBuild after my lifting session in the morning. With the combination of taking the MyoBuild after my gym session on Saturday and the day off on Sunday, I felt 100% going into Monday's morning workout. I felt so good later in the day as well which was what motivated me to throw in the extra cardio session.

I'm continuing to be very pleased with how I appear in the mirror each morning. I'm not so vain that I'm staring at myself when I wake up, but I'm just taking stock of how my appearance is and what changes I am noticing. I continue to feel like I am looking a bit harder and tighter than I was before using both the AlphaTest and the MyoBuild products. I have also been making sure to get as much rest at night as possible and I'm waking up very refreshed each morning. I feel as though both of these supplements are helping to contribute to some really great sleep at night because I'm hitting my gym sessions hard, doing as much as I can to recover, and by the time I go to bed each night, I am completely spent.

Overall, I'm loving the combination of these two supplements and each gym sessions since taking them has been great. No side effects noticed whatsoever and I'm slowly increasing my poundages on the various exercises that I perform. Great stack with these two products!

Tuesday was leg day and wow, what a brutal workout! But I felt like a beast heading into the gym that morning and I hit the weights with a very high level of intensity. I took 2 caps of AlphaTest prior to my workout and used 2 servings of MyoBuild post-workout to help my body recover. And I was going to need it because I hit legs with some high volume and finished off with maxing out with some heavy weights. Later in the day, I took my 2nd serving of AlphaTest on an empty stomach (roughly 12 hours later).

I felt great heading into the gym on Tuesday and I really tackled leg day with everything that I had. I have been feeling great each morning when I wake up, and that really gives me some extra drive when I lift each morning. Plus, I'm still liking what I am seeing in the mirror each morning as I still feel like I am looking a little fuller and harder than I was a few weeks ago.

My recovery is going great thanks to MyoBuild. While I am sore the following day, the level of my soreness is drastically lower than what I would normally experience. Again, I attribute this to the ingredients in MyoBuild which help my body recovery and allows me to be ready for the following day's training session.

Still have to say that this is a great 1-2 combo taking the AlphaTest twice a day and 2 servings of MyoBuild post-workout. Excellent work from MuscleTech in the formulation of these products!

There continues to be no deviation from using 2 caps of AlphaTest first thing each morning before I hit the gym and 2 more caps roughly 12 hours later in the afternoon. I also continue to use 2 servings of MyoBuild post-workout as I feel that 2 servings provides me with the right amount of ingredients needed to let my body regenerate.

Recovery has been phenominal. I am using MyoBuild with my post-workout shake each day and I have consistently felt excellent the following day. From what I am seeing in the mirror, I can definitely see the results of using these 2 supplements together. With the summer coming up, I feel as though I'm getting more defined and I'm certainly feeling good about that. My strength continues to increase slowly from session to session as I'm able to use weights for some exercises that I previously wasn't able to use. And on exercises where I go for higher reps, I'm finding my endurance is better than it has ever been.

Wednesday's workout was chest and I hit my marks on all of my exercises either with the weight I intended to use or the amount of reps that I wanted to achieve. Being able to reach those goals that I have for myself is increasing my confidence and making me want to push that much harder. And with these two supplements working in tandem for me, the results have been incredible so far.

Seems like this stack is working wonders for you. The feedback has been crazzzy and has even exceeded my expectations...I didn't think everyone who feel so strongly. Glad you're keeping withing your progression and hitting you targets each workout.

Summers arround the corner, keep it up!
    Team MuscleTech Rep

B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

2 caps of AlphaTest immediately upon waking today and another 2 caps later this afternoon. 2 servings of MyoBuild post-workout after this morning's training session. Awesome stuff so far from these two products! As I've mentioned in previous posts, I've been noticing the difference in the mirror the last few days. And I don't typically weigh myself as I use the mirror as my guide, but today I hit the scales. I usually am around 185-187lbs, but today I weighed in at 189lbs. My diet has essentially remained the same but I think the AlphaTest/MyoBuild combo is helping me to look better in the mirror while adding quality, lean mass to my frame. I'll weigh myself again tomorrow to see if the 189lbs that I saw is a true number or if maybe I was just a little heavier today.

I'd love to continue to add lean mass while looking like I am tightening up. I credit taking these two supplements together for helping me to make the progress I have made so far. I'm glad that I still have several servings left of both products yet to go and that I'm not quite at the end of my bottles yet. That will definitely be a sad day!

I haven't been in town the last few days, but that hasn't stopped me from getting my workouts in as well as keeping up on my supplements/nutrition. Over the last couple of days, I've continued to take 2 caps of AlphaTest immediately upon waking, right before my morning workout. I've been taking my 2nd dose about 12 hours later. After my workouts, I've been taking my post-workout shake which is including 2 servings of MyoBuild.

In my last post, I stated that I weighed myself for the first time in a while and the scale showed 189lbs. To be certain that my weight was truly at that number, I re-weighed myself the last few days, and sure enough, 189lbs each time. So in just the short amount of time that I have been taking both AlphaTest and MyoBuild, I've put on 2-3 pounds. And judging by what I am seeing in the mirror, I feel like it's been all lean mass. I feel as though I'm still looking tighter and harder than I was before taking these 2 supplements. My energy continues to be at an all-time high and I'm really hitting the weights hard in the gym. My diet continues to be on point and I feel like the gains I have made in the last few weeks have been nothing short of incredible. For me, slow & steady wins the race, but to see the difference that I am seeing in the mirror each morning, I have no doubt that AlphaTest and MyoBuild are two products that work!

I feel incredible each day that I wake up. My energy levels are at an all-time high and what I am seeing in the mirror gives me more confidence and motivation. The results that I am seeing from using both AlphaTest and MyoBuild have been nothing short of incredible thus far. My weight continues to be at 189lbs which is 2-3lbs more than what I started out at. The weights I am using in the gym are going up gradually and my endurance has been exceptional. This 1-2 combo has been incredible to say the least.

I'll continue to take 2 caps of AlphaTest first thing in the morning and 2 caps later in the afternoon and 2 servings of MyoBuild immediately after my workout. I really like that the ingredients in both products are clearly laid out on the labels so that I know which ingredients are helping me to make the gains that I am making.

Today I continued with the normal dosing protocol of taking 2 caps of AlphaTest first thing in the morning before my workout and another 2 caps mid-afternoon. I also took 2 servings of MyoBuild post-workout with my whey protein shake. I love the grape flavor of the MyoBuild and I really look forward to my post-workout shake each day.

I definitely feel stronger than ever each day that I wake up. On each successive day, I feel stronger than I did the day before and my excitement to hit the gym is at an all-time high. My energy levels are at their max and I'm sleeping like a baby at night. I know that I'm really hitting the weights hard each day but the AlphaTest and MyoBuild are definitely helping me achieve the numbers I'm hitting and helping me recover like I am.

My weight is still at 189lbs but I feel like I'm looking bigger in the mirror. And that's the illusion I'd love to create....to look bigger even if my actual weight doesn't change. But as I have posted before, I have put on 2-3lbs since taking AlphaTest and MyoBuild for the first time.

No side effects whatsoever from either product and both get two thumbs up from me. I would highly recommend both products for anyone looking to add some solid muscle to their frame.

Absolutely loving this combination of AlphaTest and MyoBuild. Today I saw a buddy of mine that I hadn't seen for quite some time and he made a comment to me on how different he thought I was looking these days. And I attribute that to using the AlphaTest and MyoBuild for the past few weeks as I feel the same way. My strength and endurance have both been through the roof as of late and the results I'm seeing in the mirror have been incredible. And best of all, I have no side effects or anything negative to report about taking either product. Taking the AlphaTest twice a day couldn't be easier, and the 2 servings of MyoBuild that I take post-workout really gives my shake an awesome flavor. I still love how the amount of each supplement is listed clearly on the label of the bottles so you know exactly what you are taking and how much you are taking. Big props to MuscleTech for hitting that one on the head!

I'm down to just a few days left of both the AlphaTest and the MyoBuild products that I received. Although I'm coming to the end of this log, I can definitely say that both of these products worked and worked extremely well! Over the course of the last few weeks, I have added 2lbs to my frame and I have definitely tightened up the look I see in the mirror each day. My strength has also improved and I honestly feel like an animal in the gym each day. I'm making sure that I am getting enough rest each night and that my diet continues to be on point, and the results I have seen with these two supplements on top of that have been incredible. MuscleTech definitely hit a HR with both of these products.

I have continued to use 2 caps of AlphaTest first thing each morning, 2 more caps in the mid-afternoon, and 2 servings of the MyoBuild right after my morning workouts. I am recovering incredibly well and I'm more than ready to hit the gym hard again the following day. I'll give my body a little break from the AlphaTest once I finish off the bottle, but I definitely think that the MyoBuild product will be a post-workout staple for me. The ingredients in this supplement are awesome and MyoBuild has really allowed my body to heal up after each session in the gym. And the flavor, mixed with my vanilla whey protein, makes for an excellent treat after my workouts.

I'm down to just a few days left of both the AlphaTest and the MyoBuild products that I received. Although I'm coming to the end of this log, I can definitely say that both of these products worked and worked extremely well! Over the course of the last few weeks, I have added 2lbs to my frame and I have definitely tightened up the look I see in the mirror each day. My strength has also improved and I honestly feel like an animal in the gym each day. I'm making sure that I am getting enough rest each night and that my diet continues to be on point, and the results I have seen with these two supplements on top of that have been incredible. MuscleTech definitely hit a HR with both of these products.

I have continued to use 2 caps of AlphaTest first thing each morning, 2 more caps in the mid-afternoon, and 2 servings of the MyoBuild right after my morning workouts. I am recovering incredibly well and I'm more than ready to hit the gym hard again the following day. I'll give my body a little break from the AlphaTest once I finish off the bottle, but I definitely think that the MyoBuild product will be a post-workout staple for me. The ingredients in this supplement are awesome and MyoBuild has really allowed my body to heal up after each session in the gym. And the flavor, mixed with my vanilla whey protein, makes for an excellent treat after my workouts.
    Thanks for keeping the log up-to-date and providing us with the honest feedback.

Congrats on your progress so far I'm sure this isn't the end. We've made another believer in the Alpha/Myo stack!
    Team MuscleTech Rep

B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

This morning's workout was on another level. I absolutely destroyed my personal bests during my chest workout as I used the pyramid scheme to up the weight with each successive set, yet I still hit 10 reps on each increase of the weight. I felt unstoppable today! This was perhaps the best I'd ever felt using the AlphaTest & MyoBuild combination.

I'm very close to the end of my log for both of these products, but MuscleTech has certainly snagged a customer for life. I love the new product line that they recently came out with and the results I'm seeing from using both AlphaTest and MyoBuild have been incredible. I've experienced to side effects whatsoever from either product for the entire duration of taking them. I've noticed that my strength has definitely improved since day #1 and that my recovery has been out of this world. The level of soreness that I would typically experience has been much, much less than in the past. I've also put on 2lbs of what I think is solid muscle as what I'm seeing in the mirror each day looks tighter and fuller than before I started both of these supplements.

I would definitely rate both a 10 out of 10 in my book and I can't say enough good things about both products. I'll finish up both supplements most likely by the end of this week, but I know I'll be purchasing more of both products in the very near future.

Today was the final day of using both the AlphaTest and MyoBuild products that MuscleTech allowed me to log. I want to say thanks to MuscleTechJake and MuscleTechRob for hooking me up and allowing me this awesome opportunity. As I'm now finished with both products, I can say that with 100% certainty, both of these products are for real! I put on 2lbs of muscle since beginning both of these supplements and I feel like I have never looked better. My strength over the last few weeks has increased, my recovery time has decreased dramatically, and overall, I just feel incredible. I'm going to take a little break from the AlphaTest product, but the MyoBuild will now be a staple in my supplement arsenal going forward. As a summary point, I took 2 caps of AlphaTest twice per day.....the first serving was first thing each morning before my workout and the 2nd serving was mid-afternoon (around 12 hours later). After each session in the gym, I took 2 servings of MyoBuild in my post-workout shake.

Again, thanks to the guys at MuscleTech for allowing me to log both of these products over the last few weeks. You guys rock!

Today was the final day of using both the AlphaTest and MyoBuild products that MuscleTech allowed me to log. I want to say thanks to MuscleTechJake and MuscleTechRob for hooking me up and allowing me this awesome opportunity. As I'm now finished with both products, I can say that with 100% certainty, both of these products are for real! I put on 2lbs of muscle since beginning both of these supplements and I feel like I have never looked better. My strength over the last few weeks has increased, my recovery time has decreased dramatically, and overall, I just feel incredible. I'm going to take a little break from the AlphaTest product, but the MyoBuild will now be a staple in my supplement arsenal going forward. As a summary point, I took 2 caps of AlphaTest twice per day.....the first serving was first thing each morning before my workout and the 2nd serving was mid-afternoon (around 12 hours later). After each session in the gym, I took 2 servings of MyoBuild in my post-workout shake.

Again, thanks to the guys at MuscleTech for allowing me to log both of these products over the last few weeks. You guys rock!
    Your welcome bro.

Thanks for keeping up the log and taking the time to review the products on the store page as well, we appreciate that. Always nice to turn more guys into believers. Team MuscleTech has more to come this year so keep your eyes peeled.

Repped.
    Team MuscleTech Rep

B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE