Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    jennifay3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cellucor Super HD weird side effects?

So I started taking Cellucor Super HD Saturday, after reccomendations from my trainer and other friends. I followed the dosing info and the first night felt fine... (took the first pill mid day after I bought them).
    Sunday I took the 1st pill as I woke up and ate about 30 minutes after. I took a second dose in the afternoon about 5 hours later.

I don't know if this is normal or if I'm just "getting used to it" but I had OVERWHELMING hunger. Insatiable hunger...as in I drank a protein shake post workout, made dinner, AND had a protein bar after and felt like I hadn't eaten in 12 hours. I was miserable.

Now this morning I decided to give it another try, thinking it was a fluke, and I'm definitely hungrier than normal, but not as bad as yesterday. However, I feel like I'm in a cloud mentally and just feel 'off'.

Any idea why this is happening? Is this normal? Could I just be having a weird reaction? My plan was to return the supp and probably not try another..but I'd love your input.

asparagi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jennifay3 View Post
    So I started taking Cellucor Super HD Saturday, after reccomendations from my trainer and other friends. I followed the dosing info and the first night felt fine... (took the first pill mid day after I bought them).
    Sunday I took the 1st pill as I woke up and ate about 30 minutes after. I took a second dose in the afternoon about 5 hours later.

I don't know if this is normal or if I'm just "getting used to it" but I had OVERWHELMING hunger. Insatiable hunger...as in I drank a protein shake post workout, made dinner, AND had a protein bar after and felt like I hadn't eaten in 12 hours. I was miserable.

Now this morning I decided to give it another try, thinking it was a fluke, and I'm definitely hungrier than normal, but not as bad as yesterday. However, I feel like I'm in a cloud mentally and just feel 'off'.

Any idea why this is happening? Is this normal? Could I just be having a weird reaction? My plan was to return the supp and probably not try another..but I'd love your input.

I came here looking for "weird" side effects too, but unlike you I don't have the insatiable hunger. Instead I get this crazy burst of energy, almost like its too much. Do you get that at all? Its like I take it and then 15 minutes later if I'm not working out I can't sit still. It's not like a caffeine intolerance thing either because its not like I am jittery and shaking -- its just that I feel like I HAVE to move. I must move. I can't be sitting around. Do you get that at all? I am not sure how comfortable I feel about it.

For me, interestingly enough, it has decreased my appetite. So strange!

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why hello OP.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

MBA12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBA12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBA12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBA12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBA12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBA12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBA12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBA12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBA12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBA12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBA12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Never heard of the insatiable hunger, that's weird, but the "off" feeling could be due to the stimulants in the product, namely caffeine. Are you sensitive to caffeine? Anyone else have a clue?
    “Character is who you are when no one's watching."

TooMoral will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooMoral will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooMoral will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooMoral will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooMoral will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooMoral will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooMoral will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooMoral will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooMoral will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooMoral will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooMoral will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I was doing the Super HD giveaway cellucor was having and I also experienced some side effects...I know on the label it says to take on a empty stomach but maybe you need to take with some food. It cant hurt.

Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I had this on their D4, and somewhat on the HD. D4 made me want to eat until I was comatosed. This one slightly peaks it. I have no idea why, Im thinking maybe the Yohimb... only common ingredient off the top of my head.

jennifay3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah I was thinking it was the Yohimbe too. I'm definitely not used to stimulants either, never even drink coffee, but I've never found that when I do have caffeine I get hyped up. I think I'm just going to bring them back and see what I can do without it. Thanks for all the responses guys!

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dat a$$!
    ...till we meet again

strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MBA12 View Post
    Never heard of the insatiable hunger, that's weird, but the "off" feeling could be due to the stimulants in the product, namely caffeine. Are you sensitive to caffeine? Anyone else have a clue?
    I usually have a lack of hunger while using it. How many cals are you taking in?
    if you can't handle me when i'm bulking, you don't deserve me when i'm shredded. -Mairlyn monroe.

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My appetite was pretty non-existent while I was on SuperHD.

Whats your water intake look like, OP?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yesterday when i first took Super HD i felt the same, it was burning inside and i was very hungry

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aydinj View Post
    Yesterday when i first took Super HD i felt the same, it was burning inside and i was very hungry
    The burning in the stomach (more like a warming) is the capsimax, but does not happen in most people since it is coated. Also, the emtpy stomach is to ensure the capsules do not sit in the gut too long, and exert effects in the stomach, but rather through the increased circulation and thermogenisis in the body supported by the capsimax, yohimbe, etc..

If you cannot handle stimulants, then Super HD may not be the best product to start with, but we do have a non-stimulants T7 and Ws1 stack to use as well.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ce...t7extreme.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ce...s1extreme.html

If you really feel the Super HD is too strong, you can email me at mulisse@cellucor.com and I can help workout an exchange or sample of our non-stims.

Personally, females have a lot of success with N0 extreme, because its both a thermogenic and a pre-workout. There is also no creatine, so no bloat issues, etc...that is a common concern for females. It simply will help to increase nutrients delivery and increase fat release/utilization during the workout time zone. Cardio or weights....

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ce...0-extreme.html

Its even has NO3 techonology via Arginine Nitrate, and most females have never even accessed the potential of nitrates, and what a good pump can do for the female physique.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    The burning in the stomach (more like a warming) is the capsimax, but does not happen in most people since it is coated. Also, the emtpy stomach is to ensure the capsules do not sit in the gut too long, and exert effects in the stomach, but rather through the increased circulation and thermogenisis in the body supported by the capsimax, yohimbe, etc..

If you cannot handle stimulants, then Super HD may not be the best product to start with, but we do have a non-stimulants T7 and Ws1 stack to use as well.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ce...t7extreme.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ce...s1extreme.html

If you really feel the Super HD is too strong, you can email me at mulisse@cellucor.com and I can help workout an exchange or sample of our non-stims.

Personally, females have a lot of success with N0 extreme, because its both a thermogenic and a pre-workout. There is also no creatine, so no bloat issues, etc...that is a common concern for females. It simply will help to increase nutrients delivery and increase fat release/utilization during the workout time zone. Cardio or weights....

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ce...0-extreme.html

Its even has NO3 techonology via Arginine Nitrate, and most females have never even accessed the potential of nitrates, and what a good pump can do for the female physique.
    LOVE the inclusion of argnine nitrate in N0. But anyways OP, I've been on Super HD for a few weeks now and I really haven't had the effect of being "super hungry". I eat a lot throughout the day, though, so maybe that's why I don't (I also don't have a thyroid, so my case may not apply to you). Like others have said, I would try it with and without food, as well as at different times in the day and see if that helps. Gotta love Mike for offering and exchange! T7 is good stuff ;D

Kelseylady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Thyroid and Super HD

Hi, you talk about not having a thyroid? I take it your on replacement meds? I have thyroid disease, I am on my second day of these tablets, am I ok to take them?? Anything I should look out for or be careful with? I literally couldn't lose or put on weight so was looking for anything that may help. I am on 150mcg Levothyroxine a day and felt I was still tired etc.. After a couple of months on this dose I feel a bit better but needed something to help lose my weight gain.

bhatia1177 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhatia1177 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhatia1177 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhatia1177 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhatia1177 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhatia1177 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhatia1177 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhatia1177 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhatia1177 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhatia1177 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhatia1177 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I took it around 8:30 this morning on an empty stomach. No side effects whatsoever, but it is the first day I'm taking it. I had an energy boost that lasted around 3 hours. It's almost 1pm now and I'm still feeling good. I had a bowl of oatmeal this morning about a half hour after taking the capsule and some rice and beans about a half hour ago. I received a 10 capsule sample from the Bodybuilding.com store. I'm only planning on taking it during my days off from the gym, which will be about 2-3 days a week. I'll try and update.

JustenPounds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Its happening to me too...

This was posted in April so I'm hoping you have either had better success with Cell. Super HD or moved on to something better. But i just started CSHD a week ago and i gained two pounds... I've done my usual routine and eating that i HAD been doing on Oxy Elite Pro and then two days into it i'm starving! Carbs protien sugars whatever and it wont go away until i can finally snap myself out of it! So dissapointing and frustrating. I turned back into the uncontrollable foodie i had left behind 70 pounds ago!!
    I have ten left to be where I want, the OEP and Zumba classes paired with balanced eating got me down to 160. I was told by GNC staff that they will be taking the OEP off the marking because people are having heart issues... That CSHD is the next best thing... Bologna :/
    Insatiable eating, extreme sleepiness about 6 hrs after taking it, no "euphoric" boost of energy. The only good thing i experienced was the focus, I felt more clear headed...until i was hungry.

I felt like a pig it was ridiculous.

Whats the word on OEP? Anyone out there know anything? I might go back and get another bottle ifthere is any.

(any grammar or spelling mistakes... So sorry... I'm on my phone and am about to go to bed, no time or energy to re-read... I'm slipping into a CellSuperHD Coma)

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JustenPounds View Post
    This was posted in April so I'm hoping you have either had better success with Cell. Super HD or moved on to something better. But i just started CSHD a week ago and i gained two pounds... I've done my usual routine and eating that i HAD been doing on Oxy Elite Pro and then two days into it i'm starving! Carbs protien sugars whatever and it wont go away until i can finally snap myself out of it! So dissapointing and frustrating. I turned back into the uncontrollable foodie i had left behind 70 pounds ago!!
    I have ten left to be where I want, the OEP and Zumba classes paired with balanced eating got me down to 160. I was told by GNC staff that they will be taking the OEP off the marking because people are having heart issues... That CSHD is the next best thing... Bologna :/
    Insatiable eating, extreme sleepiness about 6 hrs after taking it, no "euphoric" boost of energy. The only good thing i experienced was the focus, I felt more clear headed...until i was hungry.

I felt like a pig it was ridiculous.

Whats the word on OEP? Anyone out there know anything? I might go back and get another bottle ifthere is any.

(any grammar or spelling mistakes... So sorry... I'm on my phone and am about to go to bed, no time or energy to re-read... I'm slipping into a CellSuperHD Coma)

That is a very uncommon experience. The reviews and MANY logs speak otherwise. Plenty of unsponsored logs out there as well. The product is strong, and some people may experience side effects at higher doses, but the starting dose is designed to ease into the product, not blow the roof off of the metabolism.

Worst case we have a 100% guarantee on all of our product, and a steller customer service team over at cellucor.com (live chat or phone). Its covered on all ends, and strong first post.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Ayankee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ayankee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ayankee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ayankee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ayankee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ayankee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ayankee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ayankee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ayankee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ayankee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ayankee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Same

Yeah I was thinking it was the Yohimbe too. I'm definitely not used to stimulants either, never even drink coffee, but I've never found that when I do have caffeine I get hyped up. I think I'm just going to bring them back and see what I can do without it. Thanks for all the responses guys!
    It is weird I have been on high def for about a month now, I also experienced increased hunger to the point I would feel sick if I didnt eat, however, there are other days when I cant even look at food! So you are not the only one, I like the energy almost too much with two pills but I have noticed I don't have nearly the strength on this then ravage, obviously a pre workout totally different but does anyone know a stronger, better weight loss supp???!

ezek1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Trust me, if you have OCD don't use that thing it will make everything worse.

Birdman7888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdman7888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdman7888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdman7888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdman7888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdman7888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdman7888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdman7888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdman7888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdman7888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdman7888 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My personal experience with HD was terrible. Due to no fault of the product, however. I had been yo-yo dieting and just wasn't very healthy at all coupled with my bodies natural disdain for stimulants such as caffeine. I didn't experience any overwhelming hunger but I definitely got the
    Have to move can't sit still" feeling and it was overwhelming to me personally. I had to do intense cardio after i took it or I felt miserable and nauseous and just plain odd. I love the energy and I do believe it's a great product. Just not for everyone. I'd be willing to give it a cycle in the future but would definitely ease myself in to more stimulants via coffee and caffinated teas etc.

Nimrod69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

.....i had oVERWHELMING hunger...
    I hav the same side effect too

glamorousval has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This morning was the first time I took the SUPER HD and Im extremely hungry! I mean Im never this HUNGRY EVER! And im actually freaking out because I spent alot of $$ on this. Did your hunger stop or did you stop the pills overall? Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Originally Posted by asparagi View Post
    I came here looking for "weird" side effects too, but unlike you I don't have the insatiable hunger. Instead I get this crazy burst of energy, almost like its too much. Do you get that at all? Its like I take it and then 15 minutes later if I'm not working out I can't sit still. It's not like a caffeine intolerance thing either because its not like I am jittery and shaking -- its just that I feel like I HAVE to move. I must move. I can't be sitting around. Do you get that at all? I am not sure how comfortable I feel about it.

Cancer In California badassidtrip's Avatar
    badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm between a rock and a hard place with Super HD. Through some pretty extreme discipline, I had managed my appetite and cut from 280 lbs all the way down to 205. I decided to start taking Super HD to help with the last 30 or so lbs, and BAM!! My appetite went through the roof. I couldn't control it anymore. But the energy it gives me is incredible- I work in a warehouse, and it's shaved an hour and a half off of my day's work, so I don't want to give it up. But the inevitable binging when I'm on it has caused me to gain 4 lbs in the last three months since I started taking it. At some point, I'm going to have to reckon with spending more time on the floor at work if I ever want to finish the cut.

Hrose2203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down omg

Well upped my super HD intake to 2 in the morning and I feel sick. Pretty shaking, and I do feel that burning inside you're talking about too. Ugh!

Mrsjaure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is anyone else getting nasty bowel movements with super HD?

Every time I take it I get diarrhea and its causing me to get bloated instead of looking lean. I also get very hungry and want to binge more often. I think I need to stop taking it because I can't poop right

kandybuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Originally Posted by Mrsjaure View Post
    Every time I take it I get diarrhea and its causing me to get bloated instead of looking lean. I also get very hungry and want to binge more often. I think I need to stop taking it because I can't poop right
    yeah, but i was doing the opposite, with all the urinating . I lost 7 pds. in the first 6 days and drank about a case of water the first 3 days. now i have list 14 pds, and happy about it. Igot diarrea for about 3 days but took amodiun ad and ate bananas, they help also. now its my third week and i feel good. Keep striving and dont give up.

bananna lean body addict physqoparty's Avatar
    physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Strong number of 1st time time posters in this thread.

I've never take HD but cellucor weight loss products kick ass. D4 is one of my all time favorites. I can't fathom why any of these ingredients would lead to increased hunger as that clearly is not the intended effect.

To all the posters complaining about feeling jittery, unconfortable or having stomach/"poop" issues... don't knock the product because your body isn't used to strong stimulants. Go drink a triple shot at starbucks and tell me you dont feel jittery and get "poop" issues. You all need to lower the dose in order to access tolerance and ease into it. These products need high levels of stimulants in order to be effective. If you don't like it then stick to diet and cardio.
    "noones built like you, you design yourself"

"Olympic torch flaming, we burn so sweet
    The thrill of victory, the agony, defeat
    We crush slow, flamin? deluxe slow
    For, judgment day cometh, conquer, it's war.."

smchristian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Chilling!

First time poster, long time reader.

I'm getting a wierd side effect that I think isn't common. I get the chills and get cold before I get hot. I'm not new to supplements. Throughout the years, I have taken Hydroxycut Hardcore, Xenedrine both regular and efx, lipo 6 black, ive done an ec stack. Most recently I took oxy elite pro. No problems with any of them. The jittery energy I can best compare to the ec stack. I take two in the morning on an empty stomach, wait 30 min and then have breakfast along with my whey, casein, cgt, hmb and optimen. have not had any issues until this product. After about an hour of taking the cellucor, it starts to kick in and start getting chills and feel very cold. I actually get goosebumps! It last about 30 min then I get hot like a normal thermogenic. Do you guys think I may have a defective product?

BeatricL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am on day 4 of this supplement. My main issue is that I am SUPER hungry... especially after the first pill in the morning. So what i started to do was have hearty breakfast (no carbs) egg & avocados and that def. helped w/the hunger pains in the AM. My stomache would have a slight burning sensation.. like a churning sensation but nothing that really bothers me. However, by early noon i would be hungry again!!! You know for a appetite supresser it's def. not working in that respect. However, I do notice that I sweat a lot more during my work outs and there is a slight increase of energy. I am already a heavy caffeine drinker therefore I am not experience any of the caffeine jitters (lucky me?).

mike656 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by asparagi View Post

Man just took it 4 the first time and woo I feel crazy the energy is like none other i take 2 scoops of c4 pre-workout and this feels way more potent its Weird idk
    Last edited by mike656; 08-30-2013 at 08:19 AM.