johnjones1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long until you see results from lifting?

I have been lifting for a few months now and although i have been getting stronger and able to lift more weight, I have not seen any noticeable results in my biceps, triceps or chest. I know to be patient and i'll continue lifting, just curious as to how long it may take to see results. Thanks.

Some more details about myself and workout:
    I am 18 about 132 lb and 5 ft 10
    Ive been taking whey protein before and after workouts

Mon- Biceps & triceps
    Tues- Chest
    Wed- Abs
    Thur- Rest
    Fri- Biceps & Triceps
    Sat- Chest
    Sun- Abs
    Mon-Rest
    and so on

YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000)
    How many sets and reps are you doing?
    *Virginia Crew*

*1700lbs Total Crew*

Feel free to follow on IG @addygills

watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500) watwut is not very helpful. (-500)
    You need to work your back and legs.

Registered User neverbackdown19's Avatar
    neverbackdown19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neverbackdown19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neverbackdown19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neverbackdown19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neverbackdown19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neverbackdown19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neverbackdown19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neverbackdown19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neverbackdown19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neverbackdown19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neverbackdown19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All depends bro! Some people will experience quick gains, while others will take months to notice anything. Best advice is to stick with it! It'll seem like it's taking forever to notice any gains, but after a few months, you'll be surprised at the gains you'll get. Also depends on how spot on your diet and training routine is. Go hard in the gym and make sure you're eating the right amount/right food! That's where a lot of beginners fail, you'll get better/faster results if you eat right! Make sure you get on a proper workout program too! Start with the basics, and you'll benefit most from the fundamentals - squats, deadlifts, bench, press, etc.

Keep at it bro and try not to get discouraged! It'll all come together eventually.
    Cheers.
    Lucas Reid

Athlete Relations & Events Coordinator
    PharmaFreak | SD Pharmaceuticals

Twitter: lucas_reid19
    Instagram: lucasreid19

http://pharmafreak.com/
    http://sdpharmaceuticals.com/

"you've got what it takes, but it will take everything you've got"

Chopstickdick is just really nice. (+1000) Chopstickdick is just really nice. (+1000) Chopstickdick is just really nice. (+1000) Chopstickdick is just really nice. (+1000) Chopstickdick is just really nice. (+1000) Chopstickdick is just really nice. (+1000) Chopstickdick is just really nice. (+1000) Chopstickdick is just really nice. (+1000) Chopstickdick is just really nice. (+1000) Chopstickdick is just really nice. (+1000) Chopstickdick is just really nice. (+1000)
    You will want to add at-least 1 day of back in there somewhere, if you don't work on your back you will hunch over and increase chance of injury when lifting.

jmbens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmbens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmbens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmbens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmbens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmbens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmbens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmbens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmbens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you definitely need to work back and legs, and also dont set aside days for abs, just do abs 3 times a week after your workout

SixFootFo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SixFootFo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SixFootFo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SixFootFo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SixFootFo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SixFootFo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SixFootFo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SixFootFo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SixFootFo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SixFootFo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SixFootFo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Are you fuucking kidding me? All you are training are arms chest and abs, first of all you dont deserve any feedback with that pathetic split (no hate).

brb no shoulders
    brb no back
    brb no legs
    brb no traps
    brb no forearms
    brb no squats or deadlifts for extra HGH and test/other hormones to boost upper and lower body growth

I bet you're not eating shiit all either. You seriously need to read the stickys on al these threads I'm not suprised at all if you stayed the same weight for two years training this pathetic routine.

dead srs.

jmbens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmbens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmbens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmbens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmbens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmbens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmbens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmbens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmbens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SixFootFo View Post
    Are you fuucking kidding me? All you are training are arms chest and abs, first of all you dont deserve any feedback with that pathetic split (no hate).

brb no shoulders
    brb no back
    brb no legs
    brb no traps
    brb no forearms
    brb no squats or deadlifts for extra HGH and test/other hormones to boost upper and lower body growth

I bet you're not eating shiit all either. You seriously need to read the stickys on al these threads I'm not suprised at all if you stayed the same weight for two years training this pathetic routine.

dead srs.
    he's right, go look up some workout plans, theres a section for them on the site with videos on how to do each excercise, cause i bet your form is probably awful as well

noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500)
    at least a week depending on how good the workout is.

Zharvey0292 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zharvey0292 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zharvey0292 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zharvey0292 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zharvey0292 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zharvey0292 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by noarmsjustlegs View Post
    at least a week depending on how good the workout is.
    More like a month in my opinion.

reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) reCreate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no back + legs wtf

Above all supplements, the key to success lies in your own willingness

SixFootFo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SixFootFo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SixFootFo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SixFootFo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SixFootFo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SixFootFo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SixFootFo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SixFootFo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SixFootFo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SixFootFo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SixFootFo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    OP look up a good Push/Pull/Legs routine

You can still train each bodypart twice a week, e.g:

mon - push
    tue - pull
    wed - legs
    thu - push
    fri - pull
    sat - rest
    sun - legs

push works chest/shoulders/triceps (incline DB press/ flat barbell press/ shoulder military press/ lateral raises/ upright rows/ dips/ pushups)
    pull works back/lats/traps/biceps (deadlifts/pullups/chin ups/lat pulldown/seated row/bent over barbell row or t-bar row)
    legs = SQUATS/STIFF LEG DEADLIFTS/ BARBELL LUNGES/ LEG PRESS/ CALF RAISES/ HAM CURLS/ QUAD EXTENSIONS)

train abs every 2-3 days

EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT

till you feel like your about to literally throw up

THEN EAT AGAIN

THEN THROW UP

THEN EAT YOUR VOMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN EAT AGAIN!

johnjones1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

brb no shoulders
    brb no back
    brb no legs
    brb no traps
    brb no forearms

dead srs.

i wrote abs but legs r my main focus those days forgot to write legs...front/back squats, lunges, step ups etc..

420friendlie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420friendlie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420friendlie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420friendlie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420friendlie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420friendlie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420friendlie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420friendlie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420friendlie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420friendlie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420friendlie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    18 mos

Brycesonn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by johnjones1993 View Post
    I have been lifting for a few months now and although i have been getting stronger and able to lift more weight, I have not seen any noticeable results in my biceps, triceps or chest. I know to be patient and i'll continue lifting, just curious as to how long it may take to see results. Thanks.

Mon- Biceps & triceps
    Tues- Chest
    Wed- Abs
    Thur- Rest
    Fri- Biceps & Triceps
    Sat- Chestnice
    Sun- Abs
    Mon-Rest
    and so on
    nice bro very very nice

Brycesonn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

mon - push
    tue - pull
    wed - legs
    thu - push
    fri - pull
    sat - rest
    sun - legs

push works chest/shoulders/triceps (incline DB press/ flat barbell press/ shoulder military press/ lateral raises/ upright rows/ dips/ pushups)
    pull works back/lats/traps/biceps (deadlifts/pullups/chin ups/lat pulldown/seated row/bent over barbell row or t-bar row)
    legs = SQUATS/STIFF LEG DEADLIFTS/ BARBELL LUNGES/ LEG PRESS/ CALF RAISES/ HAM CURLS/ QUAD EXTENSIONS)

train abs every 2-3 days

EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT

THEN EAT AGAIN

THEN THROW UP

that acutally groos

THEN EAT AGAIN!
    i tried that dont do it

BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by reCreate View Post
    no back + legs wtf

lmao

Natty Bodybuilding Crew Zoroastres's Avatar
    Zoroastres is just really nice. (+1000) Zoroastres is just really nice. (+1000) Zoroastres is just really nice. (+1000) Zoroastres is just really nice. (+1000) Zoroastres is just really nice. (+1000) Zoroastres is just really nice. (+1000) Zoroastres is just really nice. (+1000) Zoroastres is just really nice. (+1000) Zoroastres is just really nice. (+1000) Zoroastres is just really nice. (+1000) Zoroastres is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by johnjones1993 View Post

Mon- Biceps & triceps
    Tues- Chest
    Wed- Abs
    Thur- Rest
    Fri- Biceps & Triceps
    Sat- Chest
    Sun- Abs
    Mon-Rest
    and so on
    You will get a lot of hate on here for a question like this. You are asking about your bicep when they are 12" biceps. Dude, my forearms are bigger than your upper arm!

What you need to do is read the stickes, get on a good program (Workout frequently, eat good, sleep well.) and stick with the program for a good while.

redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    its been 3 years. op ur arms must be hyoooooooooge by now huh

Registered User bostonsfinest24's Avatar
    bostonsfinest24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bostonsfinest24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bostonsfinest24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bostonsfinest24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bostonsfinest24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bostonsfinest24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bostonsfinest24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bostonsfinest24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bostonsfinest24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bostonsfinest24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bostonsfinest24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

mon - push
    tue - pull
    wed - legs
    thu - push
    fri - pull
    sat - rest
    sun - legs

train abs every 2-3 days

EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT

THEN EAT AGAIN

THEN THROW UP

THEN EAT AGAIN!
    lolokolol lol BEST REPLY I'VE EVER SEEN ON BB