Closed Thread
Page 225 of 296 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,750 of 8880
    [300 Spartan Royal Guard] CoachMario's Avatar
    CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ThatOneLurker View Post
    That's motivating. Srs

Much respect Mario.
    Thanks bro.

Originally Posted by CHOOSE View Post
    Hey Mario, not to prod but were you always religious? How has God helped you in your life, both past and present?

I am non-religious, but am generally curious. I was raised Roman-Catholic, but strayed away at some point. It seems like religion brings a lot of hope and positivity, which I really dig.
    God brings me tons of Positivity in my life. I pray everyday to him that he helps me through life. Some things I do argue with Him about, and that's when things get worse. The more I believe that God will assist me in showing me the path I need to be on, things get better. I did get discouraged at times when I feel things are not going the way they should, but as I have learned and read, Only God can lead your life. I am full Christian and believe in the word of God with full extent. I should stop, because others will probably jump on me.
    [300 Spartan Crew][Spartan Royal Guard][Spartan Gramps]'300 All the Way!!'
    DoE: 01/24/2013
    ++Positive Crew++
    '88' D.E. JR Crew checking in...
    'Body Media Arm Band Crew'

"Anything can be taken from you, but God can give you everything." CoachMario

Boston Celtics, Bruins, Red Sox Fan; DaleJr'88'Fan, Miami Dolphins Fan, Chelsea Fan, OSU Beavers Fan

CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CoachMario View Post
    God brings me tons of Positivity in my life. I pray everyday to him that he helps me through life. Some things I do argue with Him about, and that's when things get worse. The more I believe that God will assist me in showing me the path I need to be on, things get better. I did get discouraged at times when I feel things are not going the way they should, but as I have learned and read, Only God can lead your life. I am full Christian and believe in the word of God with full extent. I should stop, because others will probably jump on me.
    Negged for improper grammar and capitalization. Not srs. As MousePad mentioned, I am very curious. Why did you choose God? PM me if you're serious about the flack. I just want to know details about everything.
    Motorcycle riders: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2981441

What are you listening to?:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165938561

CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Negged for improper grammar and capitalization. Not srs. As MousePad mentioned, I am very curious. Why did you choose God? PM me if you're serious about the flack. I just want to know details about everything.
    I will write later on. I need to get my College assignments done now. I won't leave you hanging on it tho.
    ++Positive Crew++

Boston Celtics, Bruins, Red Sox Fan; DaleJr'88'Fan, Miami Dolphins Fan, Chelsea Fan, OSU Beavers Fan

JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JustBulk View Post
    Have a paper in 4 hours time, I gonna make it brahs.
    Quoting myself, lulz.

Passed that paper, this week gonna be awesome!
    Aesthetic Nutsack Crew
    Plays with balls as I MISC Crew
    No underwear Crew
    Raw dog Crew

zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good night PC . Hope this week is good for all of you.
    ----- DSC ----✘-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.-Maya Angelou

zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Celiat View Post
    Got DESTROYED by some sort of stomach virus, but it seems to be clearing up fairly quickly, which is good. Can't afford to stay down for long, ya dig.

Stay positive brahs.
    I hope you are feeling better
    ----- DSC ----✘-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~

Quoting myself, lulz.

Passed that paper, this week gonna be awesome!
    Gratz brah.
    ++Positive Crew++

Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks bro.

I was also raised in a catholic environment but as I grew older, I made up for my own what I believe in and what not.
    But I enjoy the fact that people who do believe, that they can get so much support from God and that believing helps them through rough times.
    I find it very fascinating how personal belief can be.

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning pos crew
    hope you all have a good day and week.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    Morning pos crew
    hope you all have a good day and week.
    Lol @ "pos".

POS=Piece of ****.

You dun goof, DN67.
    Aesthetic Nutsack Crew
    No underwear Crew
    Raw dog Crew

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol @ "pos".

POS=Piece of ****.

You dun goof, DN67.
    yeah I knew I posted that but did not feel like editing it.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

I just finished my College Work and had time be4 heading to sleep.

As I was growing up I used to goto church constantly every weekend. I was very religious then. Once I got close to graduating from High School, I was offered a Scholarship to go play baseball at U of Miami (Huricanes). The Univ lost some funding, and my Scholarship was cancelled. I was very distraught about it. I had full belief that God was helping me. But at that time I thought he failed me, and I stopped believing. Yes something really stupid to stop believing on, But I was so stoked and set to be a professional baseball player. I got mad and joined the Military.
    It wasn't until I met my wife many years later that I got back into religion. I had always wanted to continue, but never had the belief enough to study the word or go to church. I was at a stand still with what I wanted to believe. When I think about it again, I always slap myself in the face for even letting my belief in HIM (GOD) go away like that.
    My wife helped me get back into religion and GOD, by prayer and constant reading of the word. We also started going to church again every weekend. During the Week, we watch John Hagee Ministries for 1/2 hr and during Sunday 1hr. Plus, I read a passage in the Bible everyday now. And I pray. I pray for y babies every night when they go to bed, and I pray for my wife and girls when I go to bed. I also, whether you believe it or not, pray for the bad people in this world to help them change their ways and turn to HIS word.
    My Sig saying says: "Anything can be taken from you, but God can give you everything." I believe this statement completely. I do not put others down for not believing either. It's their life, and if they want to live without God then it's their perrogative. It is only my job as a child of God to try and help others believe in HIS teachings. and maybe it'll persuade them to believe.
    I am not scared or nervous to tell anyone I am a believer.
    ++Positive Crew++

Registered User JesusShuttlesworth's Avatar
    JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    back from the west coast.....and straight to work from the airport. wooooo.....dat redeye..

nick.grohall is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.grohall is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.grohall is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.grohall is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.grohall is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.grohall is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.grohall is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.grohall is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.grohall is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.grohall is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.grohall is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good morning Positive Crew! I have my physical therapy today. We are supposed to be adding light plyo's today meaning I will finally be able to start jumping again. I could use some positive vibes my way! I need the pt to know what she's talking about, and the confidence to just do it and not be hesitant for fear of re injury! Thanks Positive Crew. God Bless each of you in your lives, today and everyday! -Nick

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth View Post
    back from the west coast.....and straight to work from the airport. wooooo.....dat redeye..
    Stay safe brah
    ++Positive Crew++

Originally Posted by nick.grohall View Post
    Good morning Positive Crew! I have my physical therapy today. We are supposed to be adding light plyo's today meaning I will finally be able to start jumping again. I could use some positive vibes my way! I need the pt to know what she's talking about, and the confidence to just do it and not be hesitant for fear of re injury! Thanks Positive Crew. God Bless each of you in your lives, today and everyday! -Nick
    Sending Positive Vibes your way bro. God is with you. Stay Safe.
    ++Positive Crew++

SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am in. I just have to study. Contact my next school and fill out apps.

Originally Posted by SirTerrythe3rd View Post
    Good luck broseph.
    Aesthetic Nutsack Crew
    No underwear Crew
    Raw dog Crew

Registered Loser jeromethechicken's Avatar
    jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just finished my College Work and had time be4 heading to sleep.

As I was growing up I used to goto church constantly every weekend. I was very religious then. Once I got close to graduating from High School, I was offered a Scholarship to go play baseball at U of Miami (Huricanes). The Univ lost some funding, and my Scholarship was cancelled. I was very distraught about it. I had full belief that God was helping me. But at that time I thought he failed me, and I stopped believing. Yes something really stupid to stop believing on, But I was so stoked and set to be a professional baseball player. I got mad and joined the Military.
    It wasn't until I met my wife many years later that I got back into religion. I had always wanted to continue, but never had the belief enough to study the word or go to church. I was at a stand still with what I wanted to believe. When I think about it again, I always slap myself in the face for even letting my belief in HIM (GOD) go away like that.
    My wife helped me get back into religion and GOD, by prayer and constant reading of the word. We also started going to church again every weekend. During the Week, we watch John Hagee Ministries for 1/2 hr and during Sunday 1hr. Plus, I read a passage in the Bible everyday now. And I pray. I pray for y babies every night when they go to bed, and I pray for my wife and girls when I go to bed. I also, whether you believe it or not, pray for the bad people in this world to help them change their ways and turn to HIS word.
    My Sig saying says: "Anything can be taken from you, but God can give you everything." I believe this statement completely. I do not put others down for not believing either. It's their life, and if they want to live without God then it's their perrogative. It is only my job as a child of God to try and help others believe in HIS teachings. and maybe it'll persuade them to believe.
    I am not scared or nervous to tell anyone I am a believer.
    See, if you'd come to the University of Nebraska and played your faith would never have been tested.

Not srs. Gutentag, PC. Lax Roman Catholic checking in. We got about 6 inches of snow so far with another 12-14 expected. Awesome.
    #53 1\*

"I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." Arnold Schwarzenegger

luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuuuu what a brutal day so far brahs..

Tossed and turned until 230am... woke up at 530.. at work and training some weird girl for 8 hours and I am stuck sitting in front of a computer for my whole 12 hour shift.. ohhh lawd cannot wait for this day to be over.

Hope your days are going much better than mine!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167930303 - Luzz's Log

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." — George Orwell (Ty psai)

++ Positive Crew ++
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Former 300LB+ Crew
    -x-

Red Wings - Colts

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    keep up the hard work, and thanks Nick.

Originally Posted by SirTerrythe3rd View Post
    Good stuff, study bro, the hard work now will pay off later, trust me.

Morning Crew (ninja & milk jugs) feeling good today! What is eveybody up to? Work, gym, shower, dinner, tv, sleep for me! Cheers my brohers & sisters.
    Instagram - @dougefresh093

dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by luzz223 View Post
    Fuuuu what a brutal day so far brahs..

Tossed and turned until 230am... woke up at 530.. at work and training some weird girl for 8 hours and I am stuck sitting in front of a computer for my whole 12 hour shift.. ohhh lawd cannot wait for this day to be over.

Hope your days are going much better than mine!
    sorry bro. my puppy woke me up eating my dress shoes at 3am, didnt get back to sleep till 6, then the alarm went off at 7. Just a too cute of a puppy and i cant be mad.

luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    sorry bro. my puppy woke me up eating my dress shoes at 3am, didnt get back to sleep till 6, then the alarm went off at 7. Just a too cute of a puppy and i cant be mad.
    Fuuu he's a cute little kunt lol.. d'awww

I just found out recently I am allergic to some dogs..Never in my life have I been allergic, but my buddy got a dog (Olde English Bulldog) and when he was a pup I could play and fight with him no problem. Now that he is bigger, whenever I play with him I break out in an itchy as fuk rash.. makes me real fukin sad

It's not all dogs tho, my familys Bichon Friese doesn't effect me, so before I buy a dog I am gonna have to play with an older one to make sure I am not allergic.

I hope German Shepards and Huskies don't effect me.. my dream dogs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167930303 - Luzz's Log

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." — George Orwell (Ty psai)

++ Positive Crew ++
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Former 300LB+ Crew
    -x-

Red Wings - Colts

Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000)
    PT student checking in, what's the injury? Good luck with the session!

UggsAndIpad is just really nice. (+1000) UggsAndIpad is just really nice. (+1000) UggsAndIpad is just really nice. (+1000) UggsAndIpad is just really nice. (+1000) UggsAndIpad is just really nice. (+1000) UggsAndIpad is just really nice. (+1000) UggsAndIpad is just really nice. (+1000) UggsAndIpad is just really nice. (+1000) UggsAndIpad is just really nice. (+1000) UggsAndIpad is just really nice. (+1000) UggsAndIpad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Morning all. So at the gym last night and some PT is training a girl on smith machine bench press. I go over to squat rack and move set of those plastic step up stair things out of the way that were taking up floor of rackspace. Slid it against the wall. Dude looks over and says hey can you leave those there she has a few more sets. I ask if I can put them in another open spot in the gym and he says "no not really I want them close" . I was pretty stunned and bertstared for a second but instead of causing drama I went over and did my standing overhead press and pendlay rows. Came back and rack was free. Being positive and looking for other options instead of going straight toward anger saved some drama for sure.. seriously tho step ups in the squat rack
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Overly prepared... Dawginitup16's Avatar
    Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by UggsAndIpad View Post
    Morning all. So at the gym last night and some PT is training a girl on smith machine bench press. I go over to squat rack and move set of those plastic step up stair things out of the way that were taking up floor of rackspace. Slid it against the wall. Dude looks over and says hey can you leave those there she has a few more sets. I ask if I can put them in another open spot in the gym and he says "no not really I want them close" . I was pretty stunned and bertstared for a second but instead of causing drama I went over and did my standing overhead press and pendlay rows. Came back and rack was free. Being positive and looking for other options instead of going straight toward anger saved some drama for sure.. seriously tho step ups in the squat rack
    LMAO not sure whats worse, curls or stepups.
    GA Crew
    USMC 04-08/12-15
    Gram A Week Crew
    Cant fight a battle without a proper shave and haircut.
    MissChill Appreciation Crew

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dawginitup16 View Post
    LMAO not sure whats worse, curls or stepups.

Just joined a gym that has a squat rack. Was looking forward to doing curls in the squat rack, but don't want to be an underachiever so going to do step-ups into curls.
    Workout Log / Chat thread...Embrace the Dragon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169711903

"If you truly seek understanding, then first, empty your cup!" – Unknown

*** Squat Quitter Crew ***
    *** Dragon Flags Crew ***

cute dog, what breed is it..

mirin that cutie
    ----- DSC ----✘-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~

Originally Posted by zizzfanatica View Post
    cute dog, what breed is it..

mirin that cutie
    She is a mini Aussie shepherd. I can only have dogs under 25lbs at my loft so I have two mini Aussies, they are awesome, and loyal. As bad of a day I had at work, the second i open the door they charge me jump up and down and r so happy to see me, it instantly cheers me up.

She is a mini Aussie shepherd. I can only have dogs under 25lbs at my loft so I have two mini Aussies, they are awesome, and loyal. As bad of a day I had at work, the second i open the door they charge me jump up and down and r so happy to see me, it instantly cheers me up.
    I have a silly cat, never like them before grew up with my mom not liking them.. so I finally got this tuxedo cat that thinks is a dog, no kidding
    but Im looking into getting a dog, Im thinking an english bulldog but your dog looks really cute with a dork face
    ----- DSC ----✘-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~

Closed Thread
Page 225 of 296 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 ... LastLast