Thread: NASM Online

mattzjimenez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NASM Online

is paying for the NASM platinum package worth it.

cant post link, but its found on the NASM website

has anyone else taken this path to become a CPT?
    if so, how long did it take from when you first started studying the material til you passed the certification exam.

MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000)
    I literally just bought it yesterday. Basically for the 90 day money back guarantee policy. I'll keep you updated. Haven't recievers the materials

mattzjimenez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MrRIP View Post
    I literally just bought it yesterday. Basically for the 90 day money back guarantee policy. I'll keep you updated. Haven't recievers the materials
    alright cool, thanks alot man i hope i hear from you soon. best of luck to you.

rrplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just got my certification through NASM and yes it is totally worth it NASM is accepted everywhere and the education they provide is top notch but i must warn you the exam is tough you have to be ready to really study!

onlyjjp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What exactly is the 90 day employment guarantee? Do they set you up with an interview at a local gym or do you do everything on your own and if you cannot get a job they give you a refund.

Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by onlyjjp View Post
    What exactly is the 90 day employment guarantee? Do they set you up with an interview at a local gym or do you do everything on your own and if you cannot get a job they give you a refund.
    "NASM is recognized as the best fitness certification in the industry, and we're willing to back it. We guarantee you’ll secure a job as a personal trainer within 90 days of earning your NASM CPT certification - or your money back." - Nasm website

MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by onlyjjp View Post
    Thats pretty much it

enigmax28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    MrRip,

Were you able to get a personal training job within 90 days and in what way do they assist you in getting a job?

I'm deciding between NSCA vs NASM but getting a job is very important.

Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000)
    The online material is very nice.