Thread: Forearms

NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100)

Forearms

Should I work them? Some say I should work forearms on bicep days, others say they will naturally grow. Just leaving them alone and saying, "I'm sure they'll grow with the rest of my body" doesn't seem right to me.. I want them to be big and cut as the rest of my body will be, not just big and lagging a bit behind.

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you deadlift?

If no, do reverse barbell curls, and plate grips.
    If yes, forearm work is optional. (But I do them anyways)
    Misc Cologne Crew

NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yes I deadlift but my forearms are still small, alright thanks i'll try those.