Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    I like Keltron's ideas. I have never had that much money to just freely spend on a bday gift, and I think I'd probably stroke if hubs spent that on me at one time, and we've been married almost 7 years now, lol. He really loved the boxed DVD sets I have bought him, and its something he can still enjoy today. Maybe something similar and a nice dinner (his choice)? Save the money and put some away to grow and if you're still together when you get married and are still saving yourselves, get some damn sexy lingerie
    Yeah DVD sets are nice he just has so many interests!
    I kind of want to save for a nice vacation

bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Artistry View Post
    It's a little depressing that so many people are so against waiting to have sex (although, I will admit that dabbling and then deciding to be abstinent is confusing...).

Anyway. If you don't cook for him on a regular basis, which I'm guessing is the case, I actually think that would be a really good, personal gift. Make all of his favorite things and show that you're really paying attention to him instead of going on a spending spree. Honestly, if someone in a relationship of only seven months spent that much money on me, I'd flip out a bit. Throwing buckets of money at someone is easy, and it rarely translates to actual affection.

Again. Seven months. Not even a whole year. Holy crap, woman, dial it back a bit...
    Its just a choice I've made I guess.

I don't cook for him at all, mostly because I cook spicy food and he hates spicy food. Also I only really know how to cook arabic food and I don't think he would like that either.
    Its not about throwing money at him and I'm probably not going to spend $700 but I'm willing. If I can do something that's special to him and it costs nothing awesome but if I have to spend money on something thats special to him then so be it. I only urge that its special to him I could care less about what it costs whether it be $7 or $700
    but thatnks very much for your advice

AverageAimee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should do things that have true meaning unlike spending a lot of money on something. Plan out the whole day, if you don't want to do something sexual then he will respect that You can make it enjoyable even without sex. Some ideas you could do is make him breakfast in bed, buy him a sweet card and write something from the heart, if it's his day off then you could take him out to his favourite place or take him to the place where you had your first date.

Some gift ideas if your not sure what to buy him: you could buy a gift voucher for things he would really want, tickets to see a game or concert and supplies or equipment for his favorite sport or hobby. If your creative with cooking you could bake him a birthday cake with his favourite chocolate or sweeties on it and order a nice take away, cuddle up and watch movies.

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1. Food
    2. Hobby
    3. Adventurous (climbing some ****, breaking some ****, shooting some ****)
    4. Good television series/music if he's into that
    5. Sex/blowjob

If you have to spend more than 15 minutes thinking about it, it's probably not right.

kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000)
    A blowjob. If a human being wilfully accepts a sexless life there is something wrong with him. srs

It's like saying I won't drive a car till I'm 30. Good reasons, expensive, not mature enough, dangers, but at 30 good luck driving a car, you are way behind on experience and you will never be as good at it as you could.

MorelloMachina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My boyfriend is 22 and a law student, he is in his final year at university and for his 22nd I got him a watch from hugo boss

in stores it was closer to $800 but I found it on sale somewhere in Sydney, Australia, for just $560.

If he doesnt already have a watch I think they're nice presents. We had only been together about 9 months when I got him that.

Otherwies I just buy him like 2 tubs of protein, some BCAA;s, test boosters and a Jack3d... lmao.

Originally Posted by AverageAimee View Post
    You should do things that have true meaning unlike spending a lot of money on something. Plan out the whole day, if you don't want to do something sexual then he will respect that You can make it enjoyable even without sex. Some ideas you could do is make him breakfast in bed, buy him a sweet card and write something from the heart, if it's his day off then you could take him out to his favourite place or take him to the place where you had your first date.

Some gift ideas if your not sure what to buy him: you could buy a gift voucher for things he would really want, tickets to see a game or concert and supplies or equipment for his favorite sport or hobby. If your creative with cooking you could bake him a birthday cake with his favourite chocolate or sweeties on it and order a nice take away, cuddle up and watch movies.
    Those are all really good ideas. I like the birthday cake one!

Originally Posted by MrB1g View Post
    1. Food
    2. Hobby
    3. Adventurous (climbing some ****, breaking some ****, shooting some ****)
    4. Good television series/music if he's into that
    5. Sex/blowjob

If you have to spend more than 15 minutes thinking about it, it's probably not right.
    He definitely like the shooting some chit part lol he has a few guns. Maybe a pass to a shooting range or something?

Originally Posted by kurent View Post
    A blowjob. If a human being wilfully accepts a sexless life there is something wrong with him. srs

It's like saying I won't drive a car till I'm 30. Good reasons, expensive, not mature enough, dangers, but at 30 good luck driving a car, you are way behind on experience and you will never be as good at it as you could.
    I don't mind giving him oral sex. I understand the whole no sex thing is hard and I know I need to be realistic about the situation so I do go down on him pretty often because I know I cant completely snuff out his sexual desires.

Originally Posted by MorelloMachina View Post
    My boyfriend is 22 and a law student, he is in his final year at university and for his 22nd I got him a watch from hugo boss

in stores it was closer to $800 but I found it on sale somewhere in Sydney, Australia, for just $560.

If he doesnt already have a watch I think they're nice presents. We had only been together about 9 months when I got him that.

Otherwies I just buy him like 2 tubs of protein, some BCAA;s, test boosters and a Jack3d... lmao.
    Yeah he has a watch watches are hard to buy for him cause he has small wrists

Protein idea is good though he likes working out.

bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    take him out to his fav place for dinner, get him some new fun flavour of protein and pre workout. its what you make of it that counts, doesnt have to be expensive.
    As long as I keep laughing I dont have to be ashamed of my actions

Thanks for all the help

S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol what

you give him oral and he is your friend

trollololol

about to neg
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You want to get him something simple and understated. Sentimental is bad in this case because you have only been together for a short time. At the same time you don't want to waste your money on something fleeting like a meal or a concert. Those things are here today and gone tomorrow.
    Guys appreciate gifts that serve a useful purpose. Something he would buy himself but can't justify the money. To be honest get him something that he can look at and it reminds him of you but not in a way that is corny or embarrassing.
    A good wallet, A nice watch, A quality pocket knife. A favorite gift from my wife was a good quality set of beer glasses. Don't engrave anything, that takes it to a sentimental and mushy place in his mind. Get him something manly.

Oh and whatever you do don't spend 700 on him. You can get him something nice for a lot less than that.