Thread: Bulking

Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Bulking

Hey Guys,

Im doing my first ever bulk and just wanted some advice on how my progress is going.

In 3 months I went from roughly 115lbs to 127lbs. I dont know if I am on the right track or if I am gaining weight to slowly? Ive been stalling lately so I have decided to up my food this week and will hopefully continue to increase in weight.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    4lbs per month is rather a lot, I would slow that down a tad. How much have you gained in the last 2 weeks?

OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agree with Suffolk. That sounds like a lot of weight in three months. Are you sure you need to add more calories?
    Today's actions are the fuel for tomorrow's goals.

Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is it a lot of weight? I am just not too sure how to bulk, this is my first time doing it.

In the last two weeks my weight has stayed about the same. fluctuating between 127-130lbs.
    Most of my weights have stalled though, I just went down 15% weight on each of them and am working back up.
    wat do you guys think? should i up the cals while working back up or just keep it at this pace?

Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You are doing fine brah. You are new to lifting and dieting. You have to learn from the trials and errors of your body in order to make the most of your progress. No one on this forum can help you as much as you can help yourself.

You're gaining weight, that's a good start brah. When i first started bulking. It was a pain in the ass to even gain a pound. When you are bulking, your weight will fluctuate, that's just the way it works. However, don't worry about weighing yourself constantly but rather focusing on your goals with lifting.

In terms of the PM you sent me about your chest. I've been working out for quite some time and my chest is no where close to what i think is satisfying. Some muscle groups in your body will just not grow the way others do. That's just how building muscle is.

Relax, take a deep breath. You are fine and are on the right track. Work with your body, listen to your body and see where it goes from there. But one thing i advise you is, do not give up. Take it from me. Good luck. Here if you need me.
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★
    ~~~grux12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~RollTideNation~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~bogui94~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mr.Lmnop~~~
    This post is GRBM approved.