kevinwithat is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bad posture or lingering fat?

Hey guys so in the attached photos I took of my shoulders-core I would like to hear your thoughts on what the problem is with my core. I took 2 sets of each posture (relaxed and flexed) with a front and side view so you can observe my stance. Last time I had a checkup I asked my doctor and he assured me that I had a perfectly normal posture but I don't see how any of this adds up.

Because of this I'm stuck in a viscous cycle of cutting & maintaining my current weight with intense and regular cardio respectively, because I really want to build my aesthetic look for this coming holidays and new year. I'd really like to hear what your thoughts are on my situation and what I can do to help/fix this thanks.
    Attached Images

Registered User GreekPowerOf300's Avatar
    GreekPowerOf300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GreekPowerOf300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GreekPowerOf300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GreekPowerOf300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GreekPowerOf300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GreekPowerOf300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GreekPowerOf300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GreekPowerOf300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GreekPowerOf300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GreekPowerOf300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GreekPowerOf300 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You don't have any problem with your posture,you're good.What is the problem you are talking about?
    Η ΤΑΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ

Squat-315lbs/140kg
    Bench-269lbs/120kg
    Deadlift-370lbs/170kg

Εἶσ' Ἕλληνας;
    Τί προσκυνᾶς; Σηκώσου ἀπάνω!
    Ἐμεῖς καὶ στοὺς θεοὺς ὀρθοὶ μιλοῦμε..

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Where is fat ?

So the shape of my body is normal is what you're saying? I'm walking about the 'bloaty' look of my core, It isn't something I'm necessarily worried about just want to know if I should do anything about it.

I'm asking if that's what is in my core region lol

Unhappy

Bumping this thread since it is still and apparent problem and no one seems to understand where I'm coming from so I've edited one of the pictures to hopefully highlight what I'm talking about. Can anyone help me understand as to why more core section sticks out so much further than my chest? None of the things I've tried have been of any help and I realize that my chest isn't the best probably since for what I think and observe, it caves in (kinda concave forming a V from one size of my chest to the other and has a slight inward curve in the middle)
    Attached Images

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kevinwithat View Post
    Bumping this thread since it is still and apparent problem and no one seems to understand where I'm coming from so I've edited one of the pictures to hopefully highlight what I'm talking about. Can anyone help me understand as to why more core section sticks out so much further than my chest? None of the things I've tried have been of any help and I realize that my chest isn't the best probably since for what I think and observe, it caves in (kinda concave forming a V from one size of my chest to the other and has a slight inward curve in the middle)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1545031031
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

Thanks! I didn't think I had APT because I asked a doctor just about a month after and he said that my posture was fine so I didn't really think much of it but it's apparent that I have a slight tilt --I don't believe it's anything too bad that I can't fix. Funny enough after I made this post and left I had a look at myself in a shadow from the side an realized this tilt myself and tried correcting it right then and there to see if it really was a problem. It'll be a while before this is properly fixed but thanks for the read of that other thread!

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kevinwithat View Post
    Thanks! I didn't think I had APT because I asked a doctor just about a month after and he said that my posture was fine so I didn't really think much of it but it's apparent that I have a slight tilt --I don't believe it's anything too bad that I can't fix. Funny enough after I made this post and left I had a look at myself in a shadow from the side an realized this tilt myself and tried correcting it right then and there to see if it really was a problem. It'll be a while before this is properly fixed but thanks for the read of that other thread!
    You can fix it temporarily by just squeezing your butt, but to fix the main issue, you need to strength train and make sure you train your entire body.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You most probably have anterior pelvic tilt.

Google it, stretch your hip flexors, strenghten your hamstrings and abs. Make sure your butt isn't dormant when doing exercises.

Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    You can fix it temporarily by just squeezing your butt, but to fix the main issue, you need to strength train and make sure you train your entire body.
    Thanks it'll be nothing new for me as I mainly only do full body workouts. It's only been ~1 year since I started training properly and seriously and with some advice I prefer full body workouts when I have the time. If I'm working on an imbalance or something I might isolate that muscle group but it's only as of recently (less than a week) have I been splitting my workouts into groups since I don't have the same amount of free time I did before.

Originally Posted by AlexTheNewbie View Post
    You most probably have anterior pelvic tilt.

Google it, stretch your hip flexors, strenghten your hamstrings and abs. Make sure your butt isn't dormant when doing exercises.
    Will do my research, thanks.