Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Girs stare too!

Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bysam View Post
    I do all the time especially in between sets there are soooooo many hot guys at my gym its hard not to stare. The male to female ratio is like 6:1
    I HATE when they catch me staring though cause then I'm just like
    Just wear sunglasses.

Seriously though, I stare at weirdos doing stupid looking exercises. "brb, doing upside down hanging reverse pull-ups in my spandex shorts" - its always some weird old guy doing this sh*t.

IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Robbyrh10 View Post
    Just wear sunglasses.

Seriously though, I stare at weirdos doing stupid looking exercises. "brb, doing upside down hanging reverse pull-ups in my spandex shorts" - its always some weird old guy doing this sh*t.
    Haha, so true. The old ones do some weird sht sometimes. But who knows, they might know something we dont

LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    guilty... and notasinglefuark was given.

Everyone appreciates an attractive face/attractive body

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have to imagine the ladies feel the same way the guys (well at least me) do about this. If the person staring is attractive, its appreciated and welcomed. If they are not, it may be time to alert the staff.
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bysam has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Robbyrh10 View Post
    Just wear sunglasses.

to the gym?
    Yeah older purple do weird stuff at my gym too but I'm just like whatever goodforyoubro

ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by IdaVictoria View Post
    I see these posts on here, when girls are uncomfortable because guys stare at them in the gym. I get it, sometimes it IS uncomfortable, but you get used to it and as you get romantic with the weights, you forget about the guys. However, during warm up and cool down, or whenever I do deload weeks with easy cardio, I like to sneak peeks. Am I the only one?

My awesome drawing, showing how I oh-so often enjoy the view at my gym, in celebration of finally getting 50 posts so I can post pictures..

Haha, anyway, have a nice saturday night, people
    Personally, for myself, as well as other fellas I have gone to the gym with, there hasn't been a self concious element of women staring. We love it. It boosts our confidence and makes us lift harder. It should be an ingredient in a PWO supplement. It made one of my friends put on too many plates and almost get himself killed, but that is his own fault (He had a spotter, and no it wasn't me ;P).
    -----JMR-----

IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PervedOut View Post
    I have to imagine the ladies feel the same way the guys (well at least me) do about this. If the person staring is attractive, its appreciated and welcomed. If they are not, it may be time to alert the staff.
    Whoaa, haha you alert the staff if the person staring at you isnt attractive? :P harsh! I guess this is where we need to differentiate between actual staring and casual looking though.

Originally Posted by ja3r3dr View Post
    Personally, for myself, as well as other fellas I have gone to the gym with, there hasn't been a self concious element of women staring. We love it. It boosts our confidence and makes us lift harder. It should be an ingredient in a PWO supplement. It made one of my friends put on too many plates and almost get himself killed, but that is his own fault (He had a spotter, and no it wasn't me ;P).
    Good to hear its doing no harm, lol I shall continue staring with a clear conscience.

Aw, bad spotters. Had one of those, but to her defence I shouldnt have asked her to spot, as I knew she probably wouldnt have been able to help me. I was doing squats, and fell right on my bum. And my spotter just leapt out of the way. Didnt hurt as much as the burning shame of tipping over mid-squat though :/

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no shame at all.

Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good to hear its doing no harm, lol I shall continue staring with a clear conscience.

Aw, bad spotters. Had one of those, but to her defence I shouldnt have asked her to spot, as I knew she probably wouldnt have been able to help me. I was doing squats, and fell right on my bum. And my spotter just leapt out of the way. Didnt hurt as much as the burning shame of tipping over mid-squat though :/
    Nothing shameful, you were doing squats, there is no shame in squats! Tipping over on to your bum with the pink dumbbells would be shameful.

I face planted doing squats a week ago (got dizzy, which turned out to be due to a developing sinus infection). Bar hitting the uprights then the safety rails got everyone in that half of the gym looking. All I could really think about it was, hell at least it was enough weight to get their attention when it hit.
    Now cutting: Got a little more squishy than I wanted, heading down to 160lbs and seeing how things look.

5/24/13 176lbs
    5/31/13 174lbs
    6/06/13 172.5lbs
    6/14/13 172lbs (? :/)
    6/21/13 170.5lbs
    7/06/13 171 lbs (Gasp blew my diet at Dollywood, must give up and become couch potato).

Qui audet adipiscitur
    Bis vivit qui bene vivit

Originally Posted by Singe03 View Post
    I face planted doing squats a week ago (got dizzy, which turned out to be due to a developing sinus infection). Bar hitting the uprights then the safety rails got everyone in that half of the gym looking. All I could really think about it was, hell at least it was enough weight to get their attention when it hit.
    Waaat, that sounds rough! Did you get back in there since? Getting back in the rack was actually harder than getting back in the saddle after being thrown off. So scared, for some reason.. Flashback of Hodgetwins going "SNAP your **** up" kept popping into my head :P

Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Waaat, that sounds rough! Did you get back in there since? Getting back in the rack was actually harder than getting back in the saddle after being thrown off. So scared, for some reason.. Flashback of Hodgetwins going "SNAP your **** up" kept popping into my head :P
    Yeah, I'm a special kind of dumb. I unloaded the bar, put it back on the rack then set it back up and got my 5 reps. Then added another 20 and got 3 of the 5 I wanted before I got dizzy again and had to set that down on the safeties.

That was when I finally admitted something wasn't right.
    Now cutting: Got a little more squishy than I wanted, heading down to 160lbs and seeing how things look.

5/24/13 176lbs
    5/31/13 174lbs
    6/06/13 172.5lbs
    6/14/13 172lbs (? :/)
    6/21/13 170.5lbs
    7/06/13 171 lbs (Gasp blew my diet at Dollywood, must give up and become couch potato).

Qui audet adipiscitur
    Bis vivit qui bene vivit

zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PervedOut View Post
    Hahahah.. alert the staff! "Excuse me..uhm.. that lady over there with the pink dumbbells has been staring"
    When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.