steinerhayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wrist Tendonitis... Any Experience, Treatment, Can I keep Lifting?

Hey Everyone
    I recently had a visit to the doctor and was diagnosed with wrist tendonitis in both wrists. I was wondering has anyone on here had any experience with this condition and how I can treat it the fastest and most effectively? I would also like to know if I can keep lifting as when I don't lift all of my progress as an ectomorph with some of the worst genetics goes to ****. I know I can still squat and do lower body but would my wrist be able to heal if I did not do the exercises that put the most pressure on my wrist such as bicep curls and dips? I really appreciate any feedback I can get as this injury has really made me discouraged about my lifting progress
    Thanks in Advance,

Hayes

bsilvey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bsilvey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bsilvey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bsilvey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bsilvey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bsilvey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bsilvey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bsilvey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bsilvey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bsilvey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bsilvey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    After I broke both wrists all push exercises and curls bothered me. I bought schiek gloves, the ones with the thick wrist strap. After using them for about a year my wrists don't bother me anymore, but I have to use them to support my wrists. They are $40 but made in USA so they are top quality.