Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice work making the cut Rick. You have to be pretty stoked. Very nice job.
    S.N.I. Global Representative
    http://sniglobal.com/

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pwicks83 View Post
    Nice work making the cut Rick. You have to be pretty stoked. Very nice job.
    thanks Pete I was glad to be chosen to be a part of it I think I had better ab pics than that but oh well its on the front page of bb.com now
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pretty badass! Good job man!
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

sorry for my brief disappearence I had some issues go on , this doesn't have anything to do with this product but I started getting severe bouts of hypoglycemia to the point of almost passing out standing at clinic while dieting and when you are working in a hospital that not only doesn't look good on you as a student trying to get a job but also is bad because I am responsible for others well being, I tried to train on wednesday and felt severely weak and lacking energy even after taking a double serving of pre workout so for the 1st time in 2yrs I walked out on my session I am suspecting that the fact that in the last 6 months I didn't take a stim break , been doing 3 cardio sessions daily on top of weight training 1-2hrs a day ,and working 50hrs a week while being calorie n carb defict it all just caught up to me and my body said fk u to my mind so I ate big for 3 days and made sure I got a lot of sleep and now I feel a lot better but I put on a ton of weight when my body recovered just as an example of how depleted I was I weighed 188 tuesday morning I weighed 206 this morning , had to schedule a doctors appointment to get a glucose tolerance test done and my thyroid levels checked so I can see what the hell is wrong

I am more than likely going to have to keep my cals at a reasonable level for a few weeks so I'm going to have to switch directions with the log to more of staying as lean as possible while making gains instead of being shredded , the product was doing very well for me as far as I was looking considerably leaner at the same bodyweight until this happened I wanted to continue to shred down but after it happened multiple days in a row while in surgery I had to do something to stop it I can't risk my carreer I will still be eating clean just probably around 25-2800 cals instead of the 1800 I was intaking , I will be lifting heavier in my workouts though due to the capability with more cals

today's session

incline bb press
    135x30
    225x20
    4x275x7-9

pendalay rows
    3x245x14-15

flat bb bench
    225x20
    3x275x8-10
    2x315x3-4

bent bb rows
    225x20
    3x275x11-12
    225x20

reverse grip bb bench press
    3x245x14-15

cable flyes
    incline-3x70 per arm x 10-12
    flat -3x80 per arm x 10-12
    crossovers-3x90 per arm by 10-12

seated cable rows
    4x250x16-20

hanging leg raises +15lbs 3 sets of 15

decline sit ups 25lb plate above head -3 sets of 15

weighted crunch machine- 3x140x20

no cardio post session I will do an hiit session this evening , tomorrow I will more than likely no do my typical hiit session and will instead hit legs because I can't live with missing a wek of leg training

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    damn dude I hope you are ok... gotta eat enough for your body to go! That's a lot of cardio for that low cals.

Originally Posted by allieninja View Post
    damn dude I hope you are ok... gotta eat enough for your body to go! That's a lot of cardio for that low cals.
    thanks I'm ok now I've just pushed myself too hard for too long in several ways and it finally caught up to me for instance I haven't deloaded in over 2yrs and have been dieting for 6months my body just needs some nutrients for a bit , I've got a doc appointment for the sugar issues hopefully it's just hypoglycemia I feel a lot better now but hate being carb bloated bout to go hit the treadmill

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Slow and steady wins the race, tattered. Glad you took the time to take care of yourself. Serious water/glycogen weight gain there, bet you're looking HUGE!

Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Slow and steady wins the race, tattered. Glad you took the time to take care of yourself. Serious water/glycogen weight gain there, bet you're looking HUGE!
    yeah I'm a bit psychotic when it comes to training n diet which is normally a good thing but I suppose everything has it's ups n downs , I definitely swelled up luckily some asparagus n green tea last night dropped most of the water retention off of me last night

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

Exclamation if I have to eat big I'm going to lift big too

so I decided that I can't handle missing a leg day so I made it up today I decided to go heavy and throw in some extras today so i can make use of the excess calories/carbs I did have an incident today that was a rough situation I was the only person in the gym and I set a PR on atg front squats with 295x8 then went for 315 n set another pr with 7 but decided to be greedy and tried for 8 n well I didn't make it lol I lost it about halfway up and knew I was going to have to bail because the bar slipped on one side so the only thing I could do was drop back down n let it go so yeah = bammm the floor shook lol I'm probably going to have some good bruises on my arms n chest from letting it slide down me

I also was informed by th owner of the gym that he is going to be opening a hardcore gym and wants me to design and run it as well as handle training,nutrition and supplementation for people who want to put on legit mass because I don't have the patience to be your typical personal trainer for old ladies n morbidly obese people , the wierd pert is I also have to train crossfit people which I hate so I told him I would do it as long as I can make them use legit form

front squats
    135x30
    225x15
    275x10pr
    295x8pr
    315x7......boom not quite 8 but still PR

bb hacks - I tried a few of these at 315 since the bar was already on the floor but didn't like them the bar hit my hams too much

walking bb lunges
    135x20
    2x185x20

smith machine calf raises toes elevated about 3-4in
    4x365x20-25

machine hack squats
    3x8platesx12-15

single leg leg press
    3x6platesx8-10

stiff leg dead lift
    315x16
    2x365x8-10

leg extensions
    3x180x16-20

back extension machine
    3x250x30

cable wood chops
    3x120x15 each side

overall a very solid leg day in my eyes and I feel a lil better about my days off n my dieting break I suppose if I have to be tubby I damn well better be strong

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

Shut the **** up brah, Crossfit IS perfect efficiency of form:

lmao that video was awesome I hate kipping it shouldn't be called kipping pull ups it should be called B*tch pullups , i honestly don't know if I can handle dealing w a bunch of crossfit people I'm going to have to really punish them to keep myself interested = welcome to hell

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

I did make it in on memorial day because muscle doesn't take hollidays in my book I train on freakin christmas if opportunity knocks I apparently forgot to update do to family obligations but it was a very heavy day I was hitting 295x7-8 on close grip bench , 180x6-7 on skull crushers ect. ego lifts but with good form . today i hit delts lats n traps and am still hitting heavy weight it was a solid workout and I'm not sure if it was the product or the extra cals/carbs but my pumps were really painful almost debilitating but I muscled through it , I have been stuck eating a ton of cals to keep from going hypo which sucks but I'm pushing big weight so i know I'm getting something out of this unfortunate situation I just hope my doc gets it taken care of next week so I can start dieting again without feeling like I'm going to pass out

wu -8 sets rotator exercises , db shoulder press 70sx30, wide grip pull ups bwx25

wide grip pull ups
    3x+35x8-10
    +25x14

db shoulder press
    90sx15
    3x100sx8-10
    90sx14

close grip lat pull down
    3x220x9-10

smith machine military press-behind the neck
    135x25
    3x185x8-10

db lat raises
    3x40sx10-12

wide grip lat pull downs
    3x220x8-10

single arm cable lat raises
    3x50x7-9

db shrugs
    3x115sx25-30 done very strict

no cardio tonight I won't start back on cardio til sunday more than likely -friday =heavy leg day

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

Yikes, killer weight on tri exercises!

Yikes, killer weight on tri exercises!
    yeah I have always been really strong in that area , n like I said before if I have to eat big for a bit I'm going to lift big too so that the nutrients are going to good use

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

That's certainly big, there. Good job man. Feeling better?

That's certainly big, there. Good job man. Feeling better?
    thanks man yeah I feel a lot better I'm still having occasional episodes at work but it's not nearly as often now that my cals are up , I have adoc appt on the 7th so hopefully we can get this straitened out because I really don't want to bulk forever I'm happier getting shredded , but I can say while I have certainly put on some carb weight I'm still vascular and fairly lean aside from the mid section where i'm holding water I plan to get back cardio slowly starting sunday with an hiit day

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

Exclamation rage and legs -like peas n carrots ;)

ok so I had a really bad day I was literally ready to decapitate someone by the time I got out of clinic I had told a few people how I felt about them and it was bout to get ugly , so when I got out instead of going anywhere that someone could mistakenly p*ss me off and unleash a homicidal hanibal lector style beatdown I went strait to the gym and got my ass in the squat rack to let out some aggression I was literally raging mad I was a lil scared for the world but I used it constructively and made big heavy things move , I have to admit after my squats my legs were pretty beat down so I wasn't capable of big weight on deads due to my ass being kicked (better mine than someone else's in this case )

the product has been treating me well and considering the ammount of cals/carbs I've been taking in I should be holding more crap weight than I am so there is something going on here , I really wanted to buy another bottle to run but unfortunately my financial aide is 3 weeks late even though I know the school has my money (a big part of my current anger problem)

back squats (ATG)
    135x30
    225x20
    315x10
    2x405x3
    2x365x5-6
    315x10

deads
    405x8
    2x500x2
    2x425x7-8

single leg press
    6px6--too fried lol
    2x4px12

smith machine calf raises-4in platform
    5x405x18-25-done slow

cable wood chops
    4x120x20 each side

leg extensions
    4x200x12-18

back extension machine
    3x270x20-30

ok that was it I am going to certainly be feeling this in the morning as I am already sore now lol - tomorrow chest is getting smashed

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

I took my last dose today so I will be posting a final review and a few shots I took to show the level of bad weight gained while using the product and eating high cals I weighed in at 204.5 yesterday n still have some abs just not as detailed

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    I took my last dose today so I will be posting a final review and a few shots I took to show the level of bad weight gained while using the product and eating high cals I weighed in at 204.5 yesterday n still have some abs just not as detailed
    in4 hawt after pics.

in4 hawt after pics.
    haha probably not that hot at this point I've packed on some size but not bad considering the ammount of weight I've gained

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

[QUOTE=tatteredsaint;877403731]

OK so things obviously didn't go as planned during my log due to some issues unrelated to this product but I think that I can show that the product did help me stay lean during a bout of really high cals and a lot of weight gain in a short period of time . Over the last 2-2.5 wks I have been eating close to 4000cals a day easily to keep myself from going hypo well normally I can gain weight at 2500cals and look bloated but I can honestly say I feel this product kept the bloat/fat gains down while eating 400+ g of carbs daily and lifint heavy hell I even cut out the cardio til yesterday , as far as strength gains I really can't say that I made any substantial gains in strength although I did smash a PR or 2 in here I think it was more my diet change for that aspect.
    My final thoughts on this product are that it would be effective when composition is the goal or as an addition to a bulk to aide in keeping fat gain to a minimum I would buy this product again however I might run it at a slightly higher dose and for a solid 6 weeks , all in all definitely a good addition to any natty stack

me at 204.5lbs -16.5lbs up from the beginning I believe, definitely more bloated from carbs but not very bloated considering how carb sensitive I normally am

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You look great, I really love what you've done here. Would have no issues signing you up for another log in the future
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    You look great, I really love what you've done here. Would have no issues signing you up for another log in the future
    thanks bro , I felt pretty crappy about having the hypo situation screw me up in this log I tried to ride it out but I felt like it was getting a bit dangerous at work ,and since I couldn't provide my cutting skills I had to do the next best thing to show the efficiency of the product and that would be to see how well it helped with composition while gaining some lbs and just to be clear that high cal diet was not that clean it wasn't junk all the time but I ate simple carbs to save my ass when I was getting the bloodsugar issues I tend to look like crap if I eat that stuff normally and there is no way in hell I should have any abs what so ever right now so the product is a success in my book

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

Wow you really look killer. I know you are down about your bloating issues but seriously you have nothing to worry about in terms of aesthetics. gjdm

Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    thanks bro , I felt pretty crappy about having the hypo situation screw me up in this log I tried to ride it out but I felt like it was getting a bit dangerous at work ,and since I couldn't provide my cutting skills I had to do the next best thing to show the efficiency of the product and that would be to see how well it helped with composition while gaining some lbs and just to be clear that high cal diet was not that clean it wasn't junk all the time but I ate simple carbs to save my ass when I was getting the bloodsugar issues I tend to look like crap if I eat that stuff normally and there is no way in hell I should have any abs what so ever right now so the product is a success in my book
    Main thing is you're ok and are getting everything squared away with your health. Besides that? Excellent feedback on Conquest. Thanks for the regular, detailed updates!

Wow you really look killer. I know you are down about your bloating issues but seriously you have nothing to worry about in terms of aesthetics. gjdm
    thank u I know it's all part of the game and I will be back to business very shortly

Main thing is you're ok and are getting everything squared away with your health. Besides that? Excellent feedback on Conquest. Thanks for the regular, detailed updates!
    thanks bro I was glad to run the log I enjoyed the product and will continue to use san products in my day to day arsenal

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

Will you be trying Fierce Domination?

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in for epic pump pics
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

I probably will in the future I honestly can't afford any right now bro but the product looks solid from the ingredient panel , I originally planned to add onto this log with another bottle of conquest but financial aid is screwing with my money (5 weeks late) so I've had to seriously budget

Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    in for epic pump pics
    pumps are always nice

Betancourt Nutrition Rep