Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    rogue0104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rogue0104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rogue0104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rogue0104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rogue0104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Eat more to lose weight - your opinions...

I stumbled upon this article from an ebook and would like to know your opinions on this one...interesting
    "Low Calorie diet plans are simply counter-productive. Muscles will burn bodyfat for their energy source, but they are also going to use a sufficient amount
    of muscle glutamine due to the limited influx of calories from your food. So yea, you loose weight, but you loose muscle, then what? You’re suddenly more
    overweight than you were before you first started this “diet” because you no longer have the means by which to burn the fat. These diets are like giving someone
    five five-dollar bills for their twenty-dollar bill. Calorie constriction is an extremely counter-productive theory solely designed to sound good so someone can
    sell a book and get rich.

“Well, you have to consume less calories than you burn to loose weight, right?” To those uneducated in this area it would make sense that to loose weight
    you would have to take in less calories than you burn. In other words, people think that if you burn 2500 calories per day, you must consume 2499 calories
    or less in order to loose weight. Well, that seems simple. But this is the worst thing that you can do unless you want to wreck your body. You must take in
    way more calories than you burn! If you hear someone claiming this as the backbone for his or her diet plan, run from it! After reading this you can see why
    some people can eat anything and never put on a pound and why other people can’t. Applying what you’ve learned about catabolism will help you to understand
    that you can destroy any chance of becoming physically fit.

Herein lies the key to deciphering this fairy tale about eating less than you burn: digestion. Almost all of our nutrients are absorbed in the small intestine.
    The walls of the small intestine consist of an array of blood vessels that continuously absorb nutrients from your food. There are also muscles that line the walls
    that involuntarily constrict to move food along the intestine till it enters the colon where absorption of nutrients nearly ceases. The rate at which the food is
    moved along depends on the body’s demand for nutrients. If the body feels the need, it may have the muscles of the intestine hold the food longer to achieve
    maximum absorption of its load. Or perhaps it will not see the need to absorb all of the food and will readily pass unabsorbed food over into the colon. One
    key to bodyfat prevention is to prevent the body from thinking that it must absorb all ingested food and to cause it to only take what it needs. This would
    limit the storage of energy as fat. If you stay on a low calorie diet, everything that you consume past your 2500 calories may be absorbed by the small intestine
    as fat with 0% passing out of your digestive system as waste and your energy coming from the breakdown of muscle.

From this you can see the detrimental flaw in the eat-less-calories-than-you-burn theory. Your body will not store all of those left over calories! A high
    percentage of calories will not be stored but will pass out of your body as excrement. The purpose of the excretory system is to let all food that your body
    doesn’t need pass right out of the system. What do the geniuses behind ELCTYB (Eat-Less-Calories-Than-You-Burn) think that the excrement system is for?
    Many uneducated people obviously think that there are no calories contained in human waste. People think that if a calorie isn’t burned as energy, it is
    stored. Well, I’ve got news for ya; human waste is often calorie dense. When faced with calories, the body has a decision to make: “Will I burn this as energy,
    will I store this as energy for later use (just in case), or will I let this food pass out of the intestines as waste because I don’t need it right now?” Your body
    is a lot smarter than you think.

You may be surprised at how “smart” a person’s body really is. For example, let’s say that you are burning 2500 calories total a day. The amount of calories
    that a person will burn while at rest varies directly with the person’s metabolism and body composition. Lets look at a person who weighs 240lbs, 5’11”,
    has around 12% bodyfat, and an endomorphic metabolism and his body is requiring 2500 calories per day at rest just to sustain his muscle mass. Taking in
    2500 calories from meals is not enough to sustain the muscles’ calorie demands because some of those calories will pass out of the body and not be extracted
    from the food. He will become catabolic without sufficient calories, and his muscles will use themselves as fuel to enable him to carry out his daily tasks
    (glutamine as energy). One must take in more calories than he burns in order to sustain muscle. I must repeat, this is just to sustain the muscle you already
    have.

Think about this: When muscle is damaged (considering one is consuming adequate protein), the muscle grows back stronger and larger than it was
    before. In order for the muscle to become more massive, microscopic holes must be torn in the muscle fiber during a workout; breaking down the muscle (during
    a workout) takes energy (calories) to fuel muscular contractions during exhausting workouts. To add muscle you must have sufficient calories to fuel your
    way through the strong contractions that must be made in order to tear the microscopic holes, this is calories from carbohydrates. Also to add muscle, you
    must ingest sufficient calories in order to build the additional tissue, calories from protein. So, you must consume way more than 2500 calories in order to actually
    add more muscle. But how many calories do you actually “need” to complete this feat?

Well, asking what your body “needs” isn’t the right approach. Look at it like this, lets just say (only hypothetically speaking) that your body burns 2500
    calories sitting around and 20% of those calories pass out of the body unabsorbed by your small intestine. If you do the math, that means that you needed
    3000 calories daily to keep from becoming catabolic (20% of 2500 is 500 calories unused + 2500 calories to support sedentary muscle weight = 3000 calories).
    Additional calories would enable you to become “anabolic,” meaning you would be adding muscle. A good question would be how many extra calories
    do I need to consume in order to be anabolic without having my body store the rest as fat? This is a good question because what doesn’t pass out of the
    excretory system or used as energy will assist addition of muscle, or be stored as glycogen or fat for future energy use, and a great deal of those calories may
    be stored as fat (depending on the meal composition). So if you take in 3000 calories to keep from becoming catabolic and I take in additional calories to
    become anabolic will any calories after that point be stored as fat? Well, yes and no. Remember this general rule: calories not passed out of the body or
    burned are stored as fat. This is true to some extent but gets a little more complicated.

Remember how I said that the body was smarter than you think? It stores fat for a reason. Your body is designed for survival. Today, in our modern
    society, we don’t need the survival skills that our bodies have been programmed with. In other parts of the world, the human survival system is needed in
    order to sustain life. Here in the land of the free, this system often is detrimental to our health due to people’s lack of understanding and appreciation for it.
    Your body stores fat to protect itself. It knows that if you are deprived of food for a period of time that you will die. Your bodily functions such as heart beating,
    breathing, thinking, digesting, etc… all require energy. If you are deprived of that energy, those functions detrimental to life are unable to perform; therefore,
    you die. Your body is always in preparation for such an event. That is the sole purpose for adipose cells in the body (these are the cells that store fat). Your
    body gets very nervous when it comes to starvation. It’s your body’s idea of the worst way to die. It knows that in a time of extreme low calorie (or
    no calorie) intake, such as during a famine, that it can live on its fat.

The more you reduce the calories in the diet, the greater percentage of those calories will be allocated into bodyfat because your body begins revert to its survival
    instincts. The body will slow down its metabolism in order to conserve energy. You will fight a loosing battle if you set out to restrict your calories. You won’t
    have the energy and you will feel drained as your body stores what you eat instead of burning that food for energy.

Manipulation of the survival system is the backbone of the bodybuilder or fitness competitor’s success. This is the key to loosing fat (aside from
    added muscle of course). You must stop your body from wanting to store calories. There is one way to do this. Get as many calories as you can! Yes, to
    loose fat, you have to eat more! This seems a paradox but for those who are in the know, it’s what to live by. Before you write this off as some crazy diet fad,
    ponder the following concepts closely; this is science not ignorance and is the instruction that I give to all of my clients because I, as a personal trainer, want to
    see all of my clients achieve their goals.

If you ingest a steady supply of food over an extended period of time, your body will not doubt that another meal is soon on the way. Therefore, it will not
    feel a need to store ingested calories as fat. To achieve results, this must be done on schedule! The same way that an animal fed at a certain time every day
    gets ancie when it gets feeding time, your body will begin to develop its metabolic functions around those meals. The most important element is to consume a
    meal every two hours. Bodybuilders have found this to be the most beneficial time period for maximum anabolic benefits while inhibiting fat storage. This can
    be extremely difficult at first. People that don’t eat a lot don’t get hungry. This is because the body is used to not having adequate nourishment. The body
    adapts to a diet higher in calories by burning more as energy, adding more muscle, and passing more out of the system as excrement. After the food is used
    up, bam, you’re hungry again. If you eat every two hours, I guarantee that your body will begin to let you know that you missed your meal. This is a sure
    sign that your body is adapting. You begin to get hungry every two hours because your body is running out of nourishment quicker because a) the body
    increases the metabolism and therefore more of that food is being burned as energy (thanks to the adaptive qualities of the thyroid gland and its release of
    T3) and b) because your intestinal muscles are allowing less time for foods to be absorbed. With nourishment like this you will turn into a walking anabolic
    inferno!

By a meal, I don’t mean a big six course meal, only a little snack or something just to say to your body, “here you go, here’s you some food.” Over time,
    your body will begin to cease fat storage. Your body will know that it has a steady feed of energy coming so what it doesn’t need, it will allow to pass out of
    the body as waste. You could actually have maybe 75% of your calories simply pass out of your body! In other words if you are burning 2500 calories a
    day, you could take in 10,000 calories and a lot of what your body doesn’t need for anabolism would simply pass out of your body!
    "No Pain, No Gain"

mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000)
    In other words if you are burning 2500 calories a day, you could take in 10,000 calories and a lot of what your body doesn’t need for anabolism would simply pass out of your body!
    Sounds like a bunch of bull**** to me.

mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Article is BS!

Obese people don't get obese by eating tiny amounts of food, and lean "hard gainers" aren't that way because they eat massive amounts!

onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000)
    yea, i lived by the eating more, doing less for 29 years. didnt work. now im eating less, doing more. its working.

Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm not figure in the medical world at all, but from what I have read and seen.

The body is amazing. Whenever a person starves himself, the body begins to devour itself and its less important organs in order to stay alive. It really shows how sometimes the mind can not control the body. Its actually a philosophical debate whether the mind and body are one or separate, but that is for another day.

I can say that the muscle is the most important part of fat loss. You would want to fuel it with the best things possible, without overeating and causing energy storage ( fat storage). This article you read might be on to something, it would be nice if you post more of your finds.

rogue0104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rogue0104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rogue0104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rogue0104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rogue0104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Dwilson50 View Post
    I'm not figure in the medical world at all, but from what I have read and seen.

The body is amazing. Whenever a person starves himself, the body begins to devour itself and its less important organs in order to stay alive. It really shows how sometimes the mind can not control the body. Its actually a philosophical debate whether the mind and body are one or separate, but that is for another day.

I can say that the muscle is the most important part of fat loss. You would want to fuel it with the best things possible, without overeating and causing energy storage ( fat storage). This article you read might be on to something, it would be nice if you post more of your finds.
    The ebook is called "A Comilation of Anabolics and Nutritional Supplements - Gear Monster" ...google it out.
    "No Pain, No Gain"

nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah.

Every single controlled study--

EVERY

SINGLE

ONE

Proves this article to be BS.

Also, basic common sense that a five year old has.
    Don't Drink, Don't Smoke, Watdo you do?
    -----CUT STACK---
    GROUND BEEF
    WHITE BREAD
    CHICKEN
    2% MILK
    BROCCOLI
    LOW FAT ICE CREAM
    THOSE YOGURTS WITH THE CANDY THING ON TOP
    SUGAR FREE JELL-O
    FIBER ONE GRANOLA BARS
    APPLES
    ORANGES
    PICKLES
    COFFEE
    MARLBORO 100's
    MORE COFFEE
    ------------------------------

UndeadMyth will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndeadMyth will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndeadMyth will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndeadMyth will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndeadMyth will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndeadMyth will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndeadMyth will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndeadMyth will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndeadMyth will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndeadMyth will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndeadMyth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some people can get fat by eating 2 little, its well known your metabolism slows down if it has nothing to metabolise ( not a word) :P but you get what im trying to say.. Say you don't ever eat breakfast, especially as a kid

Btw i didn't read the article i just read the comments.

Originally Posted by mpipes View Post
    Article is BS!

Obese people don't get obese by eating tiny amounts of food, and lean "hard gainers" aren't that way because they eat massive amounts!
    ..yea and the obese people do get obese by eating big and watching tv...and the "lean big ones" by eating big and working out hard...
    "No Pain, No Gain"

nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by UndeadMyth View Post
    Some people can get fat by eating 2 little, its well known your metabolism slows down if it has nothing to metabolise ( not a word) :P but you get what im trying to say.. Say you don't ever eat breakfast, especially as a kid

Btw i didn't read the article i just read the comments.
    Yeah, look at all those fatties in subsaharan africa.
    -----CUT STACK---
    GROUND BEEF
    WHITE BREAD
    CHICKEN
    2% MILK
    BROCCOLI
    LOW FAT ICE CREAM
    SUGAR FREE JELL-O
    FIBER ONE GRANOLA BARS
    APPLES
    ORANGES
    PICKLES
    COFFEE
    MARLBORO 100's
    MORE COFFEE

Originally Posted by onelochevy View Post
    yea, i lived by the eating more, doing less for 29 years. didnt work. now im eating less, doing more. its working.
    ...and here is the question..what do u mean by doing less...or nothing..just watching tv..as I mentioned above?...no offense..
    "No Pain, No Gain"

Originally Posted by nlite2000 View Post
    yeah.

Every single controlled study--

EVERY

SINGLE

ONE

Proves this article to be BS.

Also, basic common sense that a five year old has.
    ..yea here we go again...all of the studies...by those "guru phds"...
    "No Pain, No Gain"

Originally Posted by rogue0104 View Post
    ..yea here we go again...all of the studies...by those "guru phds"...
    eat 7000 calories a day of chicken and brown rice for 3 months and tell us what happens.
    -----CUT STACK---
    GROUND BEEF
    WHITE BREAD
    CHICKEN
    2% MILK
    BROCCOLI
    LOW FAT ICE CREAM
    SUGAR FREE JELL-O
    FIBER ONE GRANOLA BARS
    APPLES
    ORANGES
    PICKLES
    COFFEE
    MARLBORO 100's
    MORE COFFEE

tomdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I read the first paragraph and knew this article would be full of bull.

Low Calorie diet plans are simply counter-productive. Muscles will burn bodyfat for their energy source, but they are also going to use a sufficient amount
    of muscle glutamine due to the limited influx of calories from your food.
    This makes no sense. Your muscle's don't use glutamine because of a low calorie diet, but because of stress caused to the muscle. Glutamine can be ingested as a supplement or through food. In general, L-Glutamine is present in chicken, fish, eggs, which are all items that are regularly found on low calorie diets.

So yea, you loose weight, but you loose muscle, then what?
    Any fat loss help where the author can't spell "lose" properly needs to be instantly ignored.

You’re suddenly more overweight than you were before you first started this “diet” because you no longer have the means by which to burn the fat.
    Wut? I was 180lbs. 6 weeks later i'm 175lbs. Now i'm suddenly more overweight than i was 6 weeks ago.... A toddler would be able to see the logical flaw in this statement.

These diets are like giving someone five five-dollar bills for their twenty-dollar bill.
    Either the guy is a genius or has some mental deficiencies as I don't understand this example.

Calorie constriction is an extremely counter-productive theory solely designed to sound good so someone can sell a book and get rich.
    So the author has dismissed ALL scientific and practical knowledge on calorie restriction on the premise that someone is trying to get rich off it. As well as dismissing nearly all fad diets (which are written to make money off the "get thin fast" promise) which involve extremely low calories diets

I don't know what's worse. Someone writing this and believing it, or someone reading it and believing it.
    Last edited by tomdave; 05-05-2012 at 02:34 AM.

Location: Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP if you honestly buy into any of that sh*t I think I will lose my faith in humanity.

Eat 10000 calories, sh*t out 7500 because that's all I need... Is this guy for real? Was it seriously written by a 10 year old? That one statement is just rediculous. No one would ever be fat EVER if that was the case.

Jesus f*cking Christ.
    "Ain't nothing to it but to do it"

Sponsored F.I.T Athlete - http://www.ForgedIronTraining.com - DANTHEMAN5 for 5% off

Training Log || Cube Method - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160370671

Home Physique || 100% Free Motivation - http://www.homephysique.com ||| YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/lllDBOlll

UndeadMyth will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndeadMyth will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndeadMyth will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndeadMyth will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndeadMyth will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndeadMyth will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndeadMyth will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndeadMyth will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndeadMyth will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndeadMyth will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndeadMyth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, look at all those fatties in subsaharan africa.
    Your point is invalid, they barely EVER get fed, and when they do it's not that much. The only reason they are able to survive is there metabolism is really slow, if it was at the same rate as majority of everyone else, like yours for example they would die a lot quicker :P

Originally Posted by lllDBOlll View Post
    OP if you honestly buy into any of that sh*t I think I will lose my faith in humanity.

Eat 10000 calories, sh*t out 7500 because that's all I need... Is this guy for real? Was it seriously written by a 10 year old? That one statement is just rediculous. No one would ever be fat EVER if that was the case.

Jesus f*cking Christ.
    I cbf reading it, but that is completely bs.. i've heard it works that way with protein though.. you **** out what you don't need.. unsure if thats true or not

Originally Posted by lllDBOlll View Post

Jesus f*cking Christ.
    OMG...I dont...for sure Im not going to eat 10000 cals at all...ffs what I meant if my recommended dosage of cals intake is 3000 and i burn 500 cals..thats 2500 cals so 500cals def...so if i will add 1500 cals up it will make 1000 surplus..with correct p-c-f ratio , will I be able to learn the body to take only what it need to be taken?...thats what I meant...not taking 5000 cals +
    "No Pain, No Gain"

eat 7000 calories a day of chicken and brown rice for 3 months and tell us what happens.
    I do eat it, already..no worry mate...for 6 months approx..but only 1000 cals +...+ training 15-17 hours a week...and getting pretty big..
    "No Pain, No Gain"

...what study do u like so?....just an example... the one..which says u have 24 hours windows of prot synth after hard excersice so doesnt matter when u eat after training..or the one that u have to drink prot and carbs right after training...or the one...no carbs after training just protein, and carbs one hour after..or training on empty stomach..or never train with empty stomach..or whaterever else is there....etc
    "No Pain, No Gain"

Read the f***** stickies. justmightbecraz's Avatar
    justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This "article" sounds like it was taken out of the Krispy Kreme diet.
    USMC Veteran 2000-2005

Personal
    Responsibility
    In
    Daily
    Efforts

Oct-2011: 340 lbs. ~45% BF Start 1st Cut
    Apr-2012: 263 lbs. ~32% BF
    Oct-2012: 215 lbs. ~23% BF End 1st Cut, Start 1st Bulk

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its nonsense & gobbledegook.

There ere are people who eat more and dont gain weight. Part of the issue is some people really do raise their metabolic rate when they eat more.

But eating more to lose weight is nonsense.
    * ÊÇɹɔ ÇıssnÉ *

DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you eat more calories than you burn, you will gain weight. It's not rocket science.
    watdo I do in this dilemma?

...what study do u like so?....just an example... the one..which says u have 24 hours windows of prot synth after hard excersice so doesnt matter when u eat after training..or the one that u have to drink prot and carbs right after training...or the one...no carbs after training just protein, and carbs one hour after..or training on empty stomach..or never train with empty stomach..or whaterever else is there....etc
    ^Strong command of written english.

to which you say "ya mate.....typical internet jockey making fun of grammar. lift some iron! I'm huge. Scientist are cheeky *******s mate Im huge."

Whatev, not going to take the time to argue with you. Your pea brain will read this as "skinny ******* got nothin', I won!" But it's really "skinny ******* doesn't feel like arguing with the intellectual equivalent of a head of asparagus."
    -----CUT STACK---
    GROUND BEEF
    WHITE BREAD
    CHICKEN
    2% MILK
    BROCCOLI
    LOW FAT ICE CREAM
    SUGAR FREE JELL-O
    FIBER ONE GRANOLA BARS
    APPLES
    ORANGES
    PICKLES
    COFFEE
    MARLBORO 100's
    MORE COFFEE

Originally Posted by DLEHMA View Post
    If you eat more calories than you burn, you will gain weight. It's not rocket science.
    ..no its no a rocket science...if u eat more u will gain weight...lean mass...and fat...what all was about is to learn your body to get as much lean mass as possible if you eat more and as close to zero fat as possible..thats it.
    "No Pain, No Gain"

xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    u cant eat more to lose weight
    if thats the case obese ppl will be anorexic

..no its no a rocket science...if u eat more u will gain weight...lean mass...and fat...what all was about is to learn your body to get as much lean mass as possible if you eat more and as close to zero fat as possible..thats it.
    repped you by mistake.
    -----CUT STACK---
    GROUND BEEF
    WHITE BREAD
    CHICKEN
    2% MILK
    BROCCOLI
    LOW FAT ICE CREAM
    SUGAR FREE JELL-O
    FIBER ONE GRANOLA BARS
    APPLES
    ORANGES
    PICKLES
    COFFEE
    MARLBORO 100's
    MORE COFFEE

Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You must take in way more calories than you burn!
    Stopped reading after this...

^Strong command of written english.

to which you say "ya mate.....typical internet jockey making fun of grammar. lift some iron! I'm huge. Scientist are cheeky *******s mate Im huge."

Whatev, not going to take the time to argue with you. Your pea brain will read this as "skinny ******* got nothin', I won!" But it's really "skinny ******* doesn't feel like arguing with the intellectual equivalent of a head of asparagus."
    ..oh yea and because you are an english native speaker , u r a god..."Your pea brain will read this as "skinny ******* got nothin', I won!" that wasnt in my head for sure...I worked to reach my goal hard, what the **** u think..that I got it out of the blue...your quote just told me how low your IQ is....thats for sure...
    "No Pain, No Gain"

repped you by mistake.
    ...I dont give a single ... about the rep.
    "No Pain, No Gain"