CntStopMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Any ladies using a Fat Burner?

If so, which one, why did you choose it, and what is your work out schedule like?

MaLiBu24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaLiBu24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaLiBu24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaLiBu24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaLiBu24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaLiBu24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaLiBu24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaLiBu24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaLiBu24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaLiBu24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaLiBu24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just finished a bottle of Oxyelite. The reviews were good and I have to say it worked really well for me. I didn't have the cravings or the want to eat when I was bored. I work out 4-5 a week (no cardio other than a 5 min warm up). Remember, adding a fat burner may help BUT you need to put 100% effort in to your daily nutrition and daily exercise. It's a complete deal, there is no such thing as a magic pill that will make you skinny.
    Commit to it and reach it, you can do it!!!
    `The sky is not the limit. There are no limits!!!`

ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MaLiBu24 View Post
    I just finished a bottle of Oxyelite. The reviews were good and I have to say it worked really well for me. I didn't have the cravings or the want to eat when I was bored. I work out 4-5 a week (no cardio other than a 5 min warm up). Remember, adding a fat burner may help BUT you need to put 100% effort in to your daily nutrition and daily exercise. It's a complete deal, there is no such thing as a magic pill that will make you skinny.
    Commit to it and reach it, you can do it!!!
    Were you taking the pills in the morning and then working out straight after? or in the morning and working out in the arvo or taking in arvo and working out in arvo?

Curious about this product as when I went to buy jack3d the guy behind the counter tried to sell me the oxylite powder instead but it was so much more expensive wanted to do my homework and obviously you only take jacked right before you workout.

MaLiBu24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaLiBu24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaLiBu24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaLiBu24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaLiBu24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaLiBu24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaLiBu24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaLiBu24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaLiBu24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaLiBu24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaLiBu24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took oxy elite like this: I took 2 pills first thing in the morning (30 mins before breakfast on an empty stomach) and workout about an hour or so after breakfast and then take the last pill 6 hours later (30 mins before lunch). Most advice is not to take it before training, definitely not before cardio, probably not before lifting. I've tried both ways and it probably hurt me more than helped. Stick with the morning first dose, and keep the second for about mid day.

ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MaLiBu24 View Post
    I took oxy elite like this: I took 2 pills first thing in the morning (30 mins before breakfast on an empty stomach) and workout about an hour or so after breakfast and then take the last pill 6 hours later (30 mins before lunch). Most advice is not to take it before training, definitely not before cardio, probably not before lifting. I've tried both ways and it probably hurt me more than helped. Stick with the morning first dose, and keep the second for about mid day.
    why wouldn't you take it before training/cardio?

jsfitnesssolutionsllc.com nacersusaf's Avatar
    nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ozziefitchick View Post
    why wouldn't you take it before training/cardio?
    I actually took 2 pills before my morning pre-workout meal/workout, and then again later in the afternoon... and I loved it.

I think it's all about how YOU react to it, so you'd just have to try and see. I didn't take it for a "fat burner" so much as an energy boost. I generally hate pre-workout drinks, but I get up at 0400 to train so I do need a little kick... hence the OxyElite.

I've never had any side effects from it regardless of the time I take it with one small exception; if I take it and am running a bit behind and DON'T get my first meal in w/in 30 minutes of taking it, I get slightly nauseated on occasion. It's very mild, but it makes me sit up and say "crap, I need to eat NOW!"

All that being said, I don't think it had any effect on my actual results regarding fat loss - - that all comes down to diet and training. As an energy supplement however, I'm very happy with it.
    Owner, JS Fitness Solutions
    www.jsfitnesssolutionsllc.com

Magnum Nutraceuticals Athlete
    hardmagnum.com

It's pretty much a safety factor, cardio already raises your heart rate so it may be overload...not everyone can handle this. I've found that it hurt my energy levels rather than helped, but in the end only you can decide and you should listen to what your body tells you.

lry0390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lry0390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lry0390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lry0390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lry0390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lry0390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lry0390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lry0390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lry0390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lry0390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lry0390 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm taking Cellucor Super HD. I chose it because I received a free sample in an order, my boyfriend did also and let me have it, so I got to try it out for about a whole week. I take it first thing in the morning before breakfast (20-30 mins before) then again 5-6 hours later. That's what the label recommends. It also recommends that if you react well to one pill you can take 2. I haven't taken 2 yet, I don't feel the need to.

I bought a full bottle last week.

So far I am enjoying it. It gives me energy shortly after taking it. I do feel a bit of a crash a few hours in but it is typically close to when I take the second dose. It does a pretty good job at suppressing appetite. When I took it for the first time I did feel some jitters the first day or two but they went away.

I have moderate anxiety and have reacted pretty badly to fat burners, Cellucor has been different. One bad thing I have experienced is after being on it for a week I skipped a day and had a pretty bad head ache for most of the day. I'm assuming it was caffeine withdraw.
    We live amidst a violent storm, leaves us unsatisfied at best, so fill your heart with what's important and be done with all the rest

- Current Stack -

Opti-Women Multi
    ON BCAAs
    MRM Smart Blend
    Trutein Vanilla
    All Max Glutamine
    Cellucor Super HD

kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I took Oxy Elite many moons ago on a cut. It drastically decreased my appetite, which is a good thing when you're working out a lot and are always hungry like me.

I really liked it and think it helped stick to my goals, HOWEVER, it kept me awake a lot. And I took it early, like 7am early, and I would have issues sleeping on the nights I took it. That part I really did not like at all.
    Karen

lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was also taking Oxyelite for a couple of months till the military placed it on the banned list at GNC so I stopped taking it. I haven't found another one that I like with no side effects so I gave up on FB all together. I am taking GNCs womens ultra mega vitamin with energy and it gives me enough to get through the day with no side effects. I've decided I'm going to get to my goals without a Fat burner

BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good lord...I LOVE Oxyelite Pro. I personally haven't had any negative side effects from it. I mostly take it for the hunger-control factor. You will seriously forget to eat on this stuff. Plus, I never crash from it and I've personally never had a hard time sleeping while taking it. I usually take my last pill at around noon though.

The military banned it at the GNCs on posts because a couple of soldiers had died and DMAA was found in their systems. I'm curious about the details of these situations though and wonder if they were abusing DMAA products. Obviously, always be smart about using fat burners and stay away from other stims while on them. Just an FYI, Oxyelite Pro helped me get my abs to the point they were at in my profile pic...
    I'm taking it to the next level.

http://curllikeagirl.wordpress.com/