Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Update...My Son and his ex...legal?

Just wanted to update everyone on what happened with this whole mess. They found out that my son's ex father in law did have access to the payroll and was not suppose to have the access. He did look at my son’s check. They reprimanded him and took the access away and block his access to other area. They didn’t fire him but hopefully it won’t happen again.
    I ain't as good as I once was
    But I'm as good once as I ever was

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I bet that company is ****ting bricks waiting for a law suit. Gotta keep those employment/HR records out of access of the general employees. With identity theft and credit fraud running rampant these days stuff like this is a major nono. Glad your son got that squared away, hopefully that dude getting reprimanded puts a little smile on his face through this whole mess.

Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My son is pretty happy with the outcome. He didn’t want him to lose his job just wanted him out of his business.

No one there likes this guy. He is a total jerk. The first time I met his was at my sons wedding. He looked at my wife and then at his and asked me if I wanted to trade? What a jerk. His wife found out about a year later that he had an ongoing affair with his secretary. He would tell his wife that he had to go out of town for a business meeting. What he was really doing was going across town to a hotel and shacking up with his secretary. She threw him out but then let him come back after he pleaded and told her he would never do it again…yea right. Oh well at least my son is out of that mess.

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounds like a good outcome, things would have gotten really bitter if the dad would have been fired, although it seems like he did deserve it.
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was curious as to what ever happened........glad things worked out with this....
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

Originally Posted by Frnkd View Post
    I was curious as to what ever happened........glad things worked out with this....
    It took them a long time to do anything. I think they were hoping that my son would just forget about it but he didn't.