BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My self-MFR project

I'd started self MFR a couple months ago, and it's been helping....foam roller, 5" ball, another "rolling pin" type roller..

Anyway, they're somewhat awkward to use, for me anyway, especially on my back/shoulders. So I made something I can basically lean against, without wallowing all around on the floor.

Scrap 2x4, evenly spaced holes, and a piece of 1" pvc and cap. You could use whatever diameter pipe you prefer. I had this, and it seems to work fine. It's mounted next to the barn door (where weight equipment is) just for convenience, and was one of the few spots I had as an option. I added a clip to hold the pipe while not in use, because I didn't want to run into it going in/out of the door.

Thought someone else might have use for something similar.

Old, but not obsolete.
    Geezer Crew