atlantadude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to the forum

Hello I'm new to the forum and want to make a change in my life. I'm graduating high school in a few weeks. I've been playing football my whole high school career. I'm 6' 1" 257 pounds and I want to change that. I'm tired of being trapped in a body that I'm ashamed of and uncomfortable in. The worst part of my whole body and the part I'm most ashamed of are my manboobs and yes I'm not afraid to admit that lol. I've just recently got a membership at a local gym and goin to start lifting weights again. I have a few goals id like to achieve and I figured I would come to the forum for answers. The biggest goal and top goal on my priority list is getting rid of the boobs so I can actually take my shirt off and feel comfortable. I would really like to tone up the rest of my body and get my chest and arms in good condition. So here's my list of questions.
    1:HOW TO GET RID OF THESE STUPID MANBOOBS!!!
    2:whats a good diet plan that will make the weight fall off
    3: good supplements to take while working out to lose weight and get muscle
    4:good upper body workouts
    I will include that I dont eat like I should I just need to know the right things to eat like a diet plan. I'm going to the beach in a few months and would like to be able to take my shirt off for the firs time in YEARS and I'm willing to workout and do anything in my power to make that happen. Hope you guys can help

Callous is just really nice. (+1000) Callous is just really nice. (+1000) Callous is just really nice. (+1000) Callous is just really nice. (+1000) Callous is just really nice. (+1000) Callous is just really nice. (+1000) Callous is just really nice. (+1000) Callous is just really nice. (+1000) Callous is just really nice. (+1000) Callous is just really nice. (+1000) Callous is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by atlantadude View Post
    Hello I'm new to the forum and want to make a change in my life. I'm graduating high school in a few weeks. I've been playing football my whole high school career. I'm 6' 1" 257 pounds and I want to change that. I'm tired of being trapped in a body that I'm ashamed of and uncomfortable in. The worst part of my whole body and the part I'm most ashamed of are my manboobs and yes I'm not afraid to admit that lol. I've just recently got a membership at a local gym and goin to start lifting weights again. I have a few goals id like to achieve and I figured I would come to the forum for answers. The biggest goal and top goal on my priority list is getting rid of the boobs so I can actually take my shirt off and feel comfortable. I would really like to tone up the rest of my body and get my chest and arms in good condition. So here's my list of questions.
    I will include that I dont eat like I should I just need to know the right things to eat like a diet plan. I'm going to the beach in a few months and would like to be able to take my shirt off for the firs time in YEARS and I'm willing to workout and do anything in my power to make that happen. Hope you guys can help
    Look at these links first of all, you just need to eat less calories

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=133163973
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129247741

1.eat less calories, you cant choose where you lose fat
    2.read the first link, just less calories
    3.creatine mono maybe fish oil
    4.check out the workout program and exercise sections

Count calories!!

good luck man

jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by atlantadude View Post
    read the stickies they will be your ultimate guide especially fat loss for noobs top of this forum, also the biggest thing to note is i think biggest part of weight loss is proper calorie tracking and knowing your macros which can also be calculated in the stickies as for the workouts the way i started was just copying workouts of the body transformation then once you get to know your body and you start seeing results and have a good foundation you can tailor your workout to your liking and begin to see results. when i started 4 months ago i tried everything in the book to make fat drop off but the best medicine was diet and solid gym time....and proper protein intake....this is all IMO

i started with this workout and it got me on a good groove then i ditched it and made my own once i figured out proper technique

bodybuilding.com/fun/body-transformation-teen-machine.html

good luck on your start to your new life

jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jasonpullar View Post
    read the stickies they will be your ultimate guide especially fat loss for noobs top of this forum, also the biggest thing to note is i think biggest part of weight loss is proper calorie tracking and knowing your macros which can also be calculated in the stickies as for the workouts the way i started was just copying workouts of the body transformation then once you get to know your body and you start seeing results and have a good foundation you can tailor your workout to your liking and begin to see results. when i started 4 months ago i tried everything in the book to make fat drop off but the best medicine was diet and solid gym time....and proper protein intake....this is all IMO

i started with this workout and it got me on a good groove then i ditched it and made my own once i figured out proper technique

bodybuilding.com/fun/body-transformation-teen-machine.html

good luck on your start to your new life
    Callous beat me to it hes a faster typer hahahahah hes right on the mark with his comments