hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

naturally increasing DHT

How do you naturally increase Dyhydrotestosterone(DHT) and the 5alphareductase enzyme responsible for converting T into DHT(which is 4 times stronger than testosterone) through diet and lifestyle?

Good, competent answers will be repped

Thank you

p.s. I know it may cause baldness in some people and that doesn't bother me at all.

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can't and this a rediculous idea. Your idea is based upon some false assumptions (such as the higher androgenic effect of this hormone automatically equals a higher anabolic effect)... and unless you can increase either testosterone production or increase the amount of the 5-alpha reductase enzyme you aren't going to increase DHT production.

hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hristomir8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What I meant to say then is, how do you increase 5-alphareductase throught lifestyle and diet

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hristomir8 View Post
    What I meant to say then is, how do you increase 5-alphareductase throught lifestyle and diet
    You can't. I'm also failing to understand why you want more DHT in your body as well. It has negative effects beyond baldness if elevated too high and isn't as effective at muscle building as you think it might be. I am not getting into details on anabolic hormones here as you can get banned for going too deep into such discussions, but you want more testosterone not more DHT.