Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

SteveD15 is not very well liked. (-100)

Weird elbow pain (feeling inflammed)

Back in fourth grade I got tackled from behind playing football without pads, and when falling forward I put my left arm out to sort of "catch" myself and broke my elbow. After it healed I noticed I was able to hyperextend it, meaning when i locked my elbows out, my forearms go out past my elbows.

Now, for the last six months i've been lifting, whenever I do certain lifts (overhead tricep extension, db shoulder press when i go about 2in past 90 degrees, decline bench press) I feel an inflammed feeling in my elbow when in the middle of lifts (for db shoulder, when i go all the way down, the first movement causes an inflammed feeling in my elbow and then feels sort of numb), however when i go a little bit faster the pain isnt as bad.

I've noticed because when doing these certain lifts i tend to take more off from the left side, but now i feel like my right tri is much more defined than the left.

KBKB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KBKB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KBKB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KBKB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KBKB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KBKB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KBKB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KBKB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KBKB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KBKB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KBKB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit KBKB's BodySpace
    Squeeze / massage your left tricep with your right hand from various angles. Is there some part of it that feels tense even when you're relaxing the muscle? Do you feel any lumps or knots?
    []---[] Equipment Crew #35 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14 -!!!---!!!-

SteveD15 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by KBKB View Post
    Squeeze / massage your left tricep with your right hand from various angles. Is there some part of it that feels tense even when you're relaxing the muscle? Do you feel any lumps or knots?
    Nope. When I hold my left arm out horizontal to the floor, palms up, and bend my elbow bringing my hand towards my face (curling motion), I can feel a sortof popping feeling just above my elbow in the area between my elbow and the start of tricep (tendons?)

KBKB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KBKB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KBKB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KBKB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KBKB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KBKB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KBKB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KBKB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KBKB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KBKB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KBKB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit KBKB's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by SteveD15 View Post
    Nope. When I hold my left arm out horizontal to the floor, palms up, and bend my elbow bringing my hand towards my face (curling motion), I can feel a sortof popping feeling just above my elbow in the area between my elbow and the start of tricep (tendons?)
    I think it might be worth a trip to your doctor to find out what's going on.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #35 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14 -!!!---!!!-