RussLe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Snatch/Clean critique

youtube.com/watch?v=EvkSh0IGNOs

youtube.com/watch?v=05KXpeo98tg
    youtube.com/watch?v=9hLjbqnuZ08
    youtube.com/watch?v=CKJfPmV-Odg

Any tips much appreciate. Just trying to get better. I'm going to try and get my hips down lower as it seems to give me a better second pull and pull under. Anything else?

Sry, it's not allowing me to post videos for some reason. Beginner's rules?

Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000)

There ya go! I do not think I'm experienced enough yet to critique though.

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Snatch and clean look pretty good, could stand to lower the hips a bit on the snatch. Your jerk dip and drive is a bit wobbly, though. You start the dip by letting your hips shoot back, not drop down. Focus on getting tight in the upper body too.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133

RussLe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by olyw8lifter View Post
    Snatch and clean look pretty good, could stand to lower the hips a bit on the snatch. Your jerk dip and drive is a bit wobbly, though. You start the dip by letting your hips shoot back, not drop down. Focus on getting tight in the upper body too.
    Thx. This is being done now. I will be dropping back down to 40-50kg snatches for a few weeks so I can adjust to a lower hip start with my shoulders just above the bar. I should be snatching 95-105 comfortable within a few months. My goal is to snatch 110-115 and CJ 140 by the end of the year.
    But this is easier said than done.
    Any of you guys lift in NYC?