hawkeroneniner is not very well liked. (-100) hawkeroneniner is not very well liked. (-100) hawkeroneniner is not very well liked. (-100) hawkeroneniner is not very well liked. (-100) hawkeroneniner is not very well liked. (-100) hawkeroneniner is not very well liked. (-100) hawkeroneniner is not very well liked. (-100) hawkeroneniner is not very well liked. (-100) hawkeroneniner is not very well liked. (-100) hawkeroneniner is not very well liked. (-100) hawkeroneniner is not very well liked. (-100)

Unhappy Getting hurt demotivates me significantly

Everytime I injure myself (not from lifting) and it stops me from lifting for a week or two it demotivates the crap out of me. Last November was riding my harley and was hit by a car. I just gave up for a month because it hurt to lift. That lead up to eating a ****ty diet. Well here I find myself deployed in Afghanistan so I am hitting the gym hard and eating the most healthy and strict diet I have ever followed. No problems no big deal untill one of my Staff NCO's wanted to test his arm bar on my arm... well he over extended my shoulder and it has been strained for 5 days now. I need motivation to keep with it guys... pisses me off more than anything.

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did something to my shoulder and can't do most pressing exercises, it's been almost 2 months and the pain is still there if I try to bench, I know that feeling.
    Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55, M48.00

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hawk,

This is an odd way to start a post but.....I know a lot about tramua injuries. hit by car 3 differnt times, 2 elbow surgerys, 1 leg press machine fractured pattella nd hurt tendon in knee, Broke fingers 4 different ties (crushed), and I have no feeling in most of my toes from repeated breakage.

Sorry to hear you are hurt, it certainly messes up fitness goals.
    Do you remember that famous guy who quit recently? no...no you don't....nor does anyone else....because no one ever remembers quiters.
    Remember while you are lieing around waiting for you body to patch itself up.....everyone else is moveing forward....geting a advangtage.......are you going to let them beat you and make you look like junk?
    It is fine to feel bad that you are hurt and complain a little, but if you quit all you get is pity.....anyone can get pity....a 400 lb man can get pity...a beggar can get pity....and ugly awkard outcast can get pity............Jealously and admiration you have earn.

Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret. Semper Fi and take out that frustration on those slabs of iron, not yourself...life gives everyone enough sh** already...don't take anyone from yourself