Parkerweycker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerweycker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerweycker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerweycker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerweycker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerweycker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerweycker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerweycker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerweycker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerweycker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerweycker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Concrete creatine

i bought this product about 3 weeks ago because i heard that it was increasing peoples gains by a lot the first few days i was taking this i felt a little bit of an extra pump then i took a 3 day break from working out went back on it and didnt feel a thing and so i took a little bit more next time and i still didnt have that extra pump that i usually had which i thought was weird. I thought it was a great product the first few times i used it but after that it was garbage i had better gains with other creatines. But everyones body acts differently to different things maybe it wasnt for me

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Trust me you don't want to keep wasting your money on Con-Cret, so I'd drop it. Pick up something simple like Allmax creatine monohydrate, $20 and the tub will last you all year @ 3g/day.

Do yourself a favor and forget about garbage designer creatines like Con-Cret.

lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Parkerweycker View Post
    i bought this product about 3 weeks ago because i heard that it was increasing peoples gains by a lot the first few days i was taking this i felt a little bit of an extra pump then i took a 3 day break from working out went back on it and didnt feel a thing and so i took a little bit more next time and i still didnt have that extra pump that i usually had which i thought was weird.
    longest sentence ive ever read. srs

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the pump you felt was a placebo. creatine doesnt cause the pump. You should notice strength gains around the 8 day mark.
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Proud member of the 1000lbs club

Under Construction:Week12 DavidJBLOCK's Avatar
    DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidJBLOCK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Honestly I prefer creatine mono>concrete. The bloating isn't a huge deal, only reason I got it was the blue raspberry flavor(tastes sour.. powder tastes better than the liquid , it would make for some good, but expensive fun dip.). Raspberry tempted me, and $14 for 24 servings wasn't much of a loss. Better off sticking with stuff in bulk or cheap Body Fortress creatine. (Have both, some extra taurine/BCAA's isn't bad. Also claims to have some NO formula/BCAA in it, minus the caffeine. No stim NO works well because of the grenade I'm taking, though L-Arginine alone doesn't seem very effective.

It's just sad I didn't notice much progress on concrete compared to the mono. Maybe because the dosage is weight based and it barely lasted me a week and a half. (250lbs, 1 scoop per 100lbs roughly) 24 servings.. Yeah...

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I found Con-cret to be quite a good product, using 3 scoops per day. The taste is pretty horrible so some sort of juice was a must for me, usually grape juice as per the old Mono protocol. Take it al least an hour prior to working out.

BTW: I notice the strength effect more when doing 5's and lower. Maybe use a low dose on non-workout days and 3 scoops on heavy days?
    “From this day to the ending of the world,
    But we in it shall be rememberèd—
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...”