Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd like to add, modern science now says differences between right and left brain are not nearly as big as they used to think. they are largely identical

787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i am left handed, and this basically summarized how i am, srs. I also have A.D.H.D. mind=blown. repped.

ScoobyDrewbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScoobyDrewbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScoobyDrewbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScoobyDrewbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScoobyDrewbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScoobyDrewbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScoobyDrewbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScoobyDrewbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScoobyDrewbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScoobyDrewbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScoobyDrewbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Left handed brah checking in.

Seems legit (srs).

srs
    Reps to anyone that eats Uncle Bens and xTUNAx
    B: 400
    S: 450
    D: 506

6'2 - 225lb

Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lefty check
    high testosterone check
    dyslexia check
    genius intelligence maybe
    entrepreneur check

Except for the lack of murder and pillaging, quite a stereotype.

oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by garbazio View Post
    Your results are inconsistent. Comparing a small fraction (10%) to a large proportion (90%) creates huge possibilities of inconsistent results. Unless equal number of left handers and right handers were studied, the study is pretty much invalid.

thanks for the virus
    They adjusted sample sizes according to those disproportionate figures. I can show you the links from studies and it will make sense, but pm me cause i don't want to waste effort if nobody will take them serious.

Also, they did scans on the brain and that's how they figured out lefties use more right-hem and righties use more left-hem.

Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    U mad I can write with both my right hand and left hand?

oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyBrahJD View Post
    I'd like to add, modern science now says differences between right and left brain are not nearly as big as they used to think. they are largely identical
    Not true at all, each have completely different functions. Having said that, humans use both sides actively, but usually is receptive towards one side more.

Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lefty draftsperson here, I can visualise **** in my head with ease. As in when I'm drawing a 3D object I look at it in my head from all angles, can picture chit so easily like there's a CAD system in my head. Some people simply cannot do this, didn't know it was related to brain hemispheres though, interedasting...

jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by oGSwepT View Post
    Left handed males have bigger dicks and they can talk to god

I'm callin BS, OP.

Originally Posted by Bustinhimens View Post
    Lefty draftsperson here, I can visualise **** in my head with ease. As in when I'm drawing a 3D object I look at it in my head from all angles, can picture chit so easily like there's a CAD system in my head. Some people simply cannot do this, didn't know it was related to brain hemispheres though, interedasting...
    People can do that also, everyone has that ability, just you might tend to do it quicker, more efficiently, and accurately.

BTW, this thread isn't made to bash righties, being either has it's advantages and disadvantages. no one is perfect

kizzdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) kizzdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) kizzdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) kizzdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) kizzdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) kizzdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) kizzdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) kizzdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) kizzdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) kizzdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) kizzdog is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lefty checking in. All these things seem plausible to me.

S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) S.T.A.R.S. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lefty that had add as a kid checking in.
    Haven't Misc'd since 2013 what did I miss CREW

glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The right hemisphere is known for visuospatial reasoning, face and object recognition, perception between two objects, creativity, emotions, intuition, and nonverbal communication. The right hem contains the limbic system ( the oldest part of your brain ) which is why people are generally more intelligent when their lefties because their intuition is greater and is more dominant.

Left-hem is responsible for logic, reasoning, order, language which correlates to being good in math and science. This is one of the reasons lefties have trouble revealing their full potential because language is in the left-hem so it is harder for lefties to use it rather than a right-hander.

Since lefties have better control of spatial reasoning, nonverbal communication, emotions, and intuition, they can better read people's expressions, thoughts, and perceptions. They can use it to manipulate people and anticipate things better. This is solely subjective to each person, the more dominant on the right, the more you can relate to this. I suck at math and science understanding. I can't grasp algebra worth a damn, but i can understand geometry relatively easy because of my visuospatial skills. I also think way more intuitively/emotionally rather than more logically and it has proved successful at times and disastrous.

However since logic can be used consciously, one can improve logical skills, whereas intuition is sub-conscious, meaning you don't have control of it. Emotions can be controlled to a certain extent.
    lol you are so full of shiit.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/ans...ght-brain.html

In the usual mythology, the left hemisphere of the brain is logical, ordered, and analytic, and it supports reading, speech, math, and reasoning. The right hemisphere is more oriented towards feelings and emotions, spatial perception, and the arts, and is said to be more creative.

We have known for at least 30 years that this characterization is incorrect.
    I say “sequencing” and that corresponds to 14 different brain areas! So thinking that we can identify an array of these tasks--logical thinking, language, math, and others--that all depend mostly on one hemisphere seems a little far-fetched. More to the point, we know it’s inaccurate.

Okay, inaccurate. But harmful?
    I skipped the last few the last few pages, but I'm willing to bet that you still haven't provided a source yet. If you have then please post it again.

And wtf is this bullshiit?:
    If everyone was a lefty, our race would die out simply because right dominant hemisphere people are better suited to stay put and raise offspring and feed them.
    Pls leave.
    I would white knight, marry, have children, grow old, and die peacefully with Elisha Cuthbert, Victoria Justice, Mila Kunis, and Xian Mikol. srs.
    TEAM VICTORIA

glm's favorite rappers:

1. Eminem
    2. Kanye West
    3. Jay-Z
    4. The Notorious B.I.G.

mattj1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj1x will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lefty here.

High test, high athleticism, handsome & aesthetic as fuk

But have always been shy and beta as fuk, only overcame it my mid twenties.

Intelligent but lazy, did very well in exams with no/minimal study, but failed most assignments that required my own time and initiative.

No violent or risk taking tendancies though.

I've always used my right hand for using a mouse, so browsing pron and fapping simultaneously in comfort, feels good man.

glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by glm_is_sexy View Post
    lol you are so full of shiit.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/ans...ght-brain.html

I skipped the last few the last few pages, but I'm willing to bet that you still haven't provided a source yet. If you have then please post it again.

And wtf is this bullshiit?:

Pls leave.
    I'm waiting *******
    I would white knight, marry, have children, grow old, and die peacefully with Elisha Cuthbert, Victoria Justice, Mila Kunis, and Xian Mikol. srs.
    TEAM VICTORIA

glm's favorite rappers:

1. Eminem
    2. Kanye West
    3. Jay-Z
    4. The Notorious B.I.G.

Φ United Misc Frat Φ TheBoyBoyJesse's Avatar
    TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Interesting. I'm left handed, feelsgoodmayne.jpg

Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Somewhat related, it seems that almost every left handed person I know is almost ambidextrous. I had a left handed friend that could play countrike with either his left or right hand using the mouse.

He was better than me with both.

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    - Left-handed males are more impulsive and hesitant
    and also have excellent and crappy proofreading skills.
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and ð˜ªð˜¯ð˜µð˜ªð˜®ð˜¢ð˜µð˜¦ð˜­ð˜º delivered (ladies only) ***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

Tiny legs gonna be tiny Explision's Avatar
    Explision is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explision is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explision is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explision is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explision is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explision is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explision is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explision is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explision is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explision is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explision is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I Do 95% of activities with my night hand.
    Yet my left hand arm/hand is much stronger when lifting.
    I can Do at least 2-4 more reps with it
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    *Misc. Wristwatch Crew*
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lefty checkin in.

but most of this seems like bro science.

secondly if you have done any level of pschology, you will realise how stupid it is to assign so many personality traits to a simple left vs right hand analysis.
    There are so many factors at play.

and from a statistical point of view the sample sizes you have mentioned are highly insignificant, could just be pure chance, and lots of false causation

shillie is on a distinguished road. (+10) shillie is on a distinguished road. (+10) shillie is on a distinguished road. (+10) shillie is on a distinguished road. (+10) shillie is on a distinguished road. (+10) shillie is on a distinguished road. (+10) shillie is on a distinguished road. (+10) shillie is on a distinguished road. (+10) shillie is on a distinguished road. (+10) shillie is on a distinguished road. (+10) shillie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    in.

Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000)

ghosttribe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ghosttribe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ghosttribe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ghosttribe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ghosttribe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ghosttribe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ghosttribe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ghosttribe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ghosttribe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ghosttribe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ghosttribe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    pretty sure gays are more likey to be leftys aswell
    Ghosttribe's advice to dating women:
    "**** 'em all, let God sort 'em out"

History is written by the victors.

While everyone becomes weaker, I will become stronger.

less people less problems.

There is only one God and his name is Death. And there is only one prayer: "Not today, bitch."

Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How do they figure what percentage of the world is left handed?

My father, first cousin, grandfather, and two best friends are all left handed. From my perspective, it's not as rare as they make it out to be.
    My sponsored MuscleTech Supplement Log for Amino Build & Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154669443

Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    definitely seems legit

thanks for providing quality sources OP
    Tokyo Brah
    University of Texas Brah
    IT Brah/CS Brah

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lefty here.

only other left handed person in my family is my Opa, but he was forced to write right handed when growing up in Germany.
    http://tiny.cc/GoldenEra

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe

StayClass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StayClass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StayClass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StayClass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StayClass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StayClass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StayClass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StayClass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StayClass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StayClass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StayClass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lefty that had adhd checking in (srs)

i write with my left, throw with right, mirin?

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by StayClass View Post
    lefty that had adhd checking in (srs)

i write with my left, throw with right, mirin?
    pretty normal.

throw right my right, shoot hockey/golf/lacrosse etc with right.

fire a gun on left side.

most lefts are like this
    http://tiny.cc/GoldenEra

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe

SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Left handed

but football i play with right foot not with left

Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm right handed but teachers have always told me a have the characteristics of a lefty lol