All these statements are based off studies that are significantly correlated with being left-handed.
- Roughly 10% of the world's population is left-handed.
- Males are twice as likely to be left handed than females
- Left-handed males on average have more testosterone than right handed males (figure is around 10-20%)
- Areas with the most homicide rates have a higher concentration of Left-hand males
- This is due to several suggested hypothesises by researchers. (below is explained)
- Left-handed males have more testosterone on average thus partake in risker activities.
- Left-handed males are more impulsive and hesitant due to their brain being right hemisphere dominant opposed to Left side dominant like males. (testosterone plays a role as well)
(These two below are suggested hypothesis, it may or may not be true) (mike tyson is a lefty)
- Left-handed males have a higher advantage in combat due to Left hand dominant use which is unnatural for a right-handed male.
- Considering these acknowledgments, left-handed male would successfully win more fights, giving them self-confidence even if they consciously didn't know it was due to their left-hand. This leads to increased risk-taking.
- Left-handed males that complete at least one year of college earn roughly 12% more than their counterparts.
- Left-handed males that complete at least 4 years of college earn roughly 20% more than their counterparts.
- Left-handed males are more likely to work in professional jobs, opposed to more right-handed males working less in that field comparatively.
- Left-handed males are more correlated to have higher intelligence, genius intelligence, and gifted on average than right-handed males. Even though most studies try to debunk this as a myth, the results are obvious. (explained below)
- Left-handed males are dominant in the right side of their brain(hemisphere) and this side is known to control spatial reasoning, visuospatial reasoning, and creativity.
- This allows us to form quick judgements and process information based on past experiences more efficiently than right-handers. (we see the bigger picture quicker and actively seek new information)
- Last 7 U.S presidents have been left-handers.
- Mensa, the most intelligent society in the world, 20% of it's members are left-handed people. This is amazing considering the fact only 10% of the world's population is left-handed.
- 3 out of 4 of macintosh inventors were left-handed.
- Left-handed people are more likely to be a entrepeneaur than work routine jobs.
DOWN-SIDES OF BEING LEFT-HANDED DOMINANT
- Even though left-handed males have on average more testosterone than right-handers due to several reasons suggest reasons, left-handers are more prone to disorders and diseases.
- Left-handed males are more prone to have ADHD, Dyslexia, and Schizophrenia ( i have mild ADD )
- Left-handed people tend to live shorter lives (i have researched several reasons for this)
- Left-handed people are more prone to Autism (excess testosterone causes autistic traits) Men are 4 times more likely to have Autism than girls.
- Left-handed people are more likely to have divorce
This is a highly accepted hypothesis on why left-handed males are wired the way they are and why their is a mysterious reason of why their so small in numbers. The link read is extremely long and takes a lot of mental focus due to attract and origin words being used.
CLIFFS of link
- Left-handed people are wired slightly genetically different due to environmental change and adaptation that caused different genetic mechanisms for survival.
- Left-handers in primitive times were: The right hemisphere dominant male, cerebrally optimised by ‘Natural-Recombinatory Selection” at periodic, isolative and multi-generational cerebral
speciation events. The left-handed male evolved to recombine the maternal
genome with the paternal genome.
Right-Handers in primitive times were: The left hemisphere dominant male, cerebrally and physically optimised
by Natural and sexual selection within specie life. The right-handed male, being
the specie trait male could not cerebrally speciate towards greater genetic
recombinatory complexity. The right-handed male remained tied to the
mutational origins of DNA.