VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1 1/2 weeks out starting distilled water. can i mix it with Xtend Bcaa's?

Hey guys i just started Taking my Bcaa's this week lol ( i know stupid ) was not aware to be taking them during my competition cut. anyways im 1 1/2 weeks out now 12th is my comp and i am wondering if i can mix my scoops into my gallon of distilled water . like will it have an effect on what the distilled water is suppose to be having an effect on me by cutting water? if this makes sense. thanks!
    Bench - 345x2 TnG, in gym 376 shirted in comp
    Squat - 315 x 10
    Dead - 611
    Clean & Press - 295

VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VEINZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone??
    Squat - 315 x 10
    Dead - 611
    Clean & Press - 295

Theseusz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theseusz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theseusz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theseusz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theseusz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theseusz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theseusz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is the reason for distilled water? Well I guess I know what people think about it...but why are you convinced it will do anything?
    www.nikzaharis.com - Contest Prep & Coaching

2011 Rocky Mountain Heavyweight and Overall Champion
    2011 Colorado State Heavyweight - 3rd Place
    2009 - Colorado State 1st Place Heavyweight Novice and Overall / 2nd Place Heavyweight

im not convinced it will do anything its just what my diet guy told me to take. although the guy who won 2 years ago just told me that he doesnt recommend distilled cause it will make you flat... truth??
    Squat - 315 x 10
    Dead - 611
    Clean & Press - 295

rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by VEINZ View Post
    im not convinced it will do anything its just what my diet guy told me to take. although the guy who won 2 years ago just told me that he doesnt recommend distilled cause it will make you flat... truth??
    Not sure about this but I suppose anything is possible under the right conditions. I don't mess with distilled water - plain 'ol Brita filtered water works just fine Why don't you ask your prep guy, since you did hire him for help?
    Coached by one of the best ~ off season and contest prep!http://www.prepbyalex.com

Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am on distilled water right now. I was told to stop my BCAAS except glutamine because it'll cause my body to retain water because of some of the ingredients in it. I also stopped my during the day protein powder and pre-workout. This is all per my competition trainer but don't do distilled for too long. Your bodt cant go long periods of time without electrolytes.
    L.A. (Lauren Allen)
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -Albert Einstein

Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    From what I have read on distilled water, the purpose is to "flush" out any unusable and discarded minerals that reside outside the cell walls. The diet book "Fit for Life II: Living Health" by Harvey and Marilyn Diamond state, "Distilled water has an inherent quality, Acting almost like a magnet, it picks up rejected, discarded and unusable minerals, and assisted by the blood and the lymph, carries them to the lungs and kidneys for elimination from the body..."

Now this book was published over 20 years ago so I am unsure the weight and or relevance of more recent studies but I think that the general idea behind distilled water has remained the same. I used it this year after talking to a power lifting buddy who uses it to cut as well.

Like rcswent stated, I would ask your prep guy.

Just my 2cents

Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Nelly87 View Post
    From what I have read on distilled water, the purpose is to "flush" out any unusable and discarded minerals that reside outside the cell walls. The diet book "Fit for Life II: Living Health" by Harvey and Marilyn Diamond state, "Distilled water has an inherent quality, Acting almost like a magnet, it picks up rejected, discarded and unusable minerals, and assisted by the blood and the lymph, carries them to the lungs and kidneys for elimination from the body..."

Now this book was published over 20 years ago so I am unsure the weight and or relevance of more recent studies but I think that the general idea behind distilled water has remained the same. I used it this year after talking to a power lifting buddy who uses it to cut as well.

Like rcswent stated, I would ask your prep guy.

Just my 2cents
    I think this information is great! Thank you.
    L.A. (Lauren Allen)
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -Albert Einstein

iphone4s has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iphone4s has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iphone4s has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iphone4s has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iphone4s has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iphone4s has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iphone4s has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iphone4s has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iphone4s has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iphone4s has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iphone4s has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Laaaren03 View Post
    I think this information is great! Thank you.
    ^ hnnnnnnG