srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

2 weeks since last show, just found another show and thinking oc competing.

I did my last show two weeks ago. I hadnt thought of competing in another until next year, so i have put on probably 8 lbs roughly, some of it is water but some of it is definitely fat. I came across a flyer today at my show and its a show thats close to my home. The show is may 26th, i can compete in the junior division and the novice division, under 176 1/4. Considering i am probably about 181 now. My question is for you guys, do you think i can get back into competition shape in that time frame (roughly 2- 2 1/2 weeks to drop that weight? My avi is from show day before my night routine, i think i looked better in the am. I just dont want to make a fool of myself. Any thought would be greatly appreciated!! Btw this is an untested event and i am natural.
    Last edited by srt33; 05-03-2012 at 04:07 PM.
    "The iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Where there's a will, there's a way!

Try a 3-day carb deplete along with a water flush of drinking at least 2 gallons of water per day. On the fourth day you should have a better indication of where you're at. Then you can elvaluate if you need to step up cardio or resume the diet you were on.

I say go for it! Challenge yourself.

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You would need to post recent pics for anybody to give you an honest assessment.