cnance6758 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Neurocore Preworkout Bad for Women??

So I've been taking Neurocore before my morning cardio and weight training. I'm doing Kris Gethin's program and I'm in week two. I'm feeling stronger by the day but I'm not losing a pound. My diet has been clean for weeks. I mean to a T. I measure all my foods weigh my portions, eat every 2-3 hours. I have my protein shakes as supplements. I'm watching my carb intake and only eating carbs around my workouts then none after 4pm. I'm doing 20-30mins of strenuous cardio before weights, i.e. stepmill, incline on treadmill or increased level on elliptical, my heart rate stays in good zone. My water intake is more than a gallon a day...what am I doing wrong? Does anyone have any input. Does neurocore have too much creatine for me as I am trying to lose fat while building muscle?? I am so frustrated Help.

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    all you said abt food and timing is misinformed. it's all abt your cals and macro's. see the sticky in the nutrition section on calculating cals and macro's. find the right deficit, weigh, record, track and be consistent and patient. i don't know kris gethin's prgm but have heard abt it. read the sticky on training prgm basics and see if it jives. and if you're gonna do cardio, save it for after lifting so you have maximum energy where it counts most. also, 2 weeks is nothing. you're gonna have to be more patient than that.

Originally Posted by cnance6758 View Post
    So I've been taking Neurocore before my morning cardio and weight training. I'm doing Kris Gethin's program and I'm in week two. I'm feeling stronger by the day but I'm not losing a pound. My diet has been clean for weeks. I mean to a T. I measure all my foods weigh my portions, eat every 2-3 hours. I have my protein shakes as supplements. I'm watching my carb intake and only eating carbs around my workouts then none after 4pm. I'm doing 20-30mins of strenuous cardio before weights, i.e. stepmill, incline on treadmill or increased level on elliptical, my heart rate stays in good zone. My water intake is more than a gallon a day...what am I doing wrong? Does anyone have any input. Does neurocore have too much creatine for me as I am trying to lose fat while building muscle?? I am so frustrated Help.

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree that 2 weeks is but a drop in the bucket. It's not unusual to not see a drop in scale weight for the first few weeks. Relax .

Much of what you're doing is not really necessary. You don't have to eat every 2-3 hours, supplement with shakes, eat clean only, and/or only have carbs at certain times. What truly matters and makes a difference in weight loss is total calories. A sensible macro distribution can help you feel better while dieting. As Andrerox said, check the stickies to make sure your calculations are on target.

Don't know a thing about Neurocore nor Kris Getlin.

monkeyroo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeyroo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeyroo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeyroo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeyroo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeyroo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeyroo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeyroo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeyroo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeyroo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeyroo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I wouldn't say it has anything to do with neurocore. Just like everyone's post I agree that it is all about the macro calorie count of your diet that will do wonders to your body. Measure out exactly how much of everything you should be getting at your BF age and weight on the very own bb website.

Edit: ahh I also forgot to mention, I have taken neurocore before and I love it! I lost 20 pounds so far but oh does it take some patience to see results. So just hang in there and if you do everything right you will see results in about a month.

mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Neurocore isn't any worse for women than it is for men. I've taken it and enjoyed it (except the taste, I didn't enjoy that part, lol). The creatine in neurocore is creatine HCL (if memory serves correctly) and that one doesn't cause water retention ('water weight').
    "Maximal muscle growth is not about lifting maximal weight. That's called powerlifting and it's separate - albeit a related endeavour. The goal of a powerlifter is to lift as much weight as possible. The goal of a bodybuilder is to use as little weight possible to provide maximal muscle-building response." - Flex Magazine

cnance6758 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks everyone. I know 2 weeks isn't very long. I'm not looking for a quick fix trust me. I've been fighting this weight for a long time, and only just within the past 3 years been successful, so I will remain determined and patient. I was just wanting some feedback as to whether or not other women had and bad experiences with Neurocore. I have done macro calculations and all of that so I appreciate that point being re-emphasized as well. I love the workout I get with it, just didn't want to be shooting myself in the foot if if it was going to add weight to me, or inhibit my fat loss. Thanks again...I'm gonna just keep at it. I feel great so why not right.

mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I gained almost 5 pounds since I started taking neurocore, about two weeks ago. I didn't change a thing about my diet and I've been exercising more, doing more cardio and added quite a bit of intensity. I look the same tho, maybe my muscles look a little fuller. People have been asking me if I fight a lot lately.

GypsyLu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GypsyLu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GypsyLu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GypsyLu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GypsyLu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use Neurocore as well and I love it! Ive tried so many other pre-workout drinks and by far I prefer Neurocore the most. I feel its the most effective for its purpose too. I've actually leaned out more since I;ve been taking it regularly. Not sure if its due to whats in the Neurocore, or if its because Ive been able to work out more intensely...probly a combo of both. ANywho, keep up the good work, cnance6758!